Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 (1419 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / The Honda Curse / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Nigeriaiscasted: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Good morning house. I am contemplating getting a Honda Civic (I have once owned a Honda eod terrible experience) (and I once owned a pencil Toyota Camry) reasons is because it doesn’t pull legs out tho I am skeptical about anything Honda.

Another thing I observed is the car is too short for me as I am a 6.4 and I want to avoid any thing that will make me slouch.

Will it be comfortable for me or I should wait till December to get a big daddy?

Your suggestions will be well appreciated

Oga nurey
gazzuzz
lalasticlala
luvinhubby
buygala
kingreign
ospreywin
Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by buygala(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
Good morning house. I am contemplating getting a Honda Civic (I have once owned a Honda eod terrible experience) (and I once owned a pencil Toyota Camry) reasons is because it doesn’t pull legs out tho I am skeptical about anything Honda.

Another thing I observed is the car is too short for me as I am a 6.4 and I want to avoid any thing that will make me slouch.

Will it be comfortable for me or I should wait till December to get a big daddy?

Oga nurey
gazzuzz
lalasticlala
luvinhubby
buygala
kingreign
ospreywin

Truth is the Civic is a relatively small car..especially for someone of your height...

Get the big Daddy..very spacious vehiclesmiley

I have limited myself to the options you put forward ...

2 Likes

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Nigeriaiscasted: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2022
buygala:

Truth is the Civic is a relatively small car..especially for someone of your height...

Get the big Daddy..very spacious vehiclesmiley

I have limited myself to the options you put forward ...

Okay my daddy thanks so much sir!
Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Kingdemu: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Okay my daddy thanks so much sir!
Unfortunately, you've chosen for yourself a very useless daddy. Don't be carried away by his accurate recommendation, his sense dey come on and off grin

10 Likes

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by nurey(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Cars are made to fit many sizes, I am 6.2 and driven the civic b4 and very comfortable, just adjust the seat to fit a comfortable position for yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by kernniejay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
One thing I like about Honda Civic especially 07 upward is that as small as it is, the interior of the car is more spacious and comfortable than it looks from outside.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by fineboynl(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Height shouldn't be a problem. Adjust the seat.

Don't buy big Daddy.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Nigeriaiscasted: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
kernniejay:
One thing I like about Honda Civic especially 07 upward is that as small as it is, the interior of the car is more spacious and comfortable than it looks from outside.

Noted

1 Like

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Nigeriaiscasted: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
fineboynl:

Don't buy big Daddy.

Ok sir!!

1 Like

fineboynl:

Don't buy big Daddy.

Hopefully the civic doesn’t pull leg
Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by slimmoney(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
it doesn't
Nigeriaiscasted:

Hopefully the civic doesn’t pull leg

1 Like

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingdemu:
y. Don't be carried away with his accurate recommendation, his sense dey come on and off grin

Unfortunately, you've chosen for yourself a very useless daddy
Hehehehehehe..

Una no well for here grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Mmgboji(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Oga nurey
gazzuzz
lalasticlala
luvinhubby
buygala
kingreign
ospreywin

I am 6ft2 and I currently use a Civic 2006. My neighbour is taller than me and uses the same car. Don't be deceived by the small exterior build. The arrangement of the interior compartment makes it very comfortable for persons of all height and sizes. Just set the seats to your comfort. I will advice you to go to a car stand as a buyer and ask to sit inside to know whether or not you'll be comfortable. You will be amazed. Go through my topics and you'll see that I have used a big daddy too. I will choose my current Civic over the big daddy any day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by OfficialDJ: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Kingdemu:
Unfortunately, you've chosen for yourself a very useless daddy. Don't be carried away with his accurate recommendation, his sense dey come on and off grin
wow

Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Ochima75(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please never you compare big daddy & civic... Instead of you to buy big daddy, get an eagle spirit (2008 to 2012 accord) if you feel the civic will be too small(which i doubt, except you are huge & not just tall). I'd have suggested 2011 Camry over the big daddy but owing to the budget you have, the eagle spirit & civic of same year are better options, die the thought of big daddy. The 2011 Camry is expensive now
Re: Is The Honda Civic Good For A 6.4 by Nigeriaiscasted: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Ochima75:
Please never you compare big daddy & civic... Instead of you to buy big daddy, get an eagle spirit (2008 to 2012 accord) if you feel the civic will be too small(which i doubt, except you are huge & not just tall). I'd have suggested 2011 Camry over the big daddy but owing to the budget you have, the eagle spirit & civic of same year are better options, die the thought of big daddy. The 2011 Camry is expensive now

I am quite huge on d flip side. It’s good you used the word “huge”. I am not just tall also. Well I guess it’s time to double work on d weight loss

(1) (Reply)

Help! Volvo S40 2004. Dsi Fuse Got Damanged / Radio Code / Embarrassing Way To Keep A Rolls Royce.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.