Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (82696 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
effort1:

I'm sure you now realise how very dumb you sound with that statement. If you are still using items you bought 8 years ago today, then you an impoverished idiot.

You are just an Apọ̀dà.
olori ebi yin dumb,alaye baje...na me cause your misfortune abi.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
olori ebi yin dumb,alaye baje...na me cause your misfortune abi.

Lolz. The only thing left in your cursed brain after I expose your foolishness is curse. grin ìwo Òpònú yi
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
sukkot:
oh no am not saying that at all
that's good.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by baddooski: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
lastchild:
Are you sure this is not their lock down era?
bro is "lostchild" ur moniker?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Jake420: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2022
What a beautiful country,I'll love to go to and see. My first desert over UAE or any middle Eastern cruise
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. The only thing left in your cursed brain after I expose your foolishness is curse. grin ìwo Òpònú yi
baba e oponu,he refused to train you the way u have respect and courtesy. Woo betide all of you together,shay una say una head no correct abi.eyin olori ibu.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
baba e oponu,he refused to train you the way u have respect and courtesy. Woo betide all of you together,shay una say una head no correct abi.eyin olori ibu.

Lolz. Apọ̀dà erú Tinubu. You clearly have no respect for your father at home.

If you are still using 8 years old shoes today, then you are eternally impoverished
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Apọ̀dà erú Tinubu. You clearly have no respect for your father at home.

If you are still using 8 years old shoes today, then you are eternally impoverished
poverty to pa babae,who in your extended family is as successful as tinubu.if u have one in your family you will atleast know what it means to succeed and thats why failure is an achievement since your ancestral lineage.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
poverty to pa babae,who in your extended family is as successful as tinubu.if u have one in your family you will atleast know what it means to succeed and thats why failure is an achievement since your ancestral lineage.

Your comment about Aba made products is dumb. Even you cannot continue repeating it because you now realise it is very dumb.

If you are still using 8 years old shoes today, you must be eternally impoverished.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
NwokoloOwa:

You sure say I go fit. smiley
100%, you definitely can
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Your comment about Aba made products is dumb. Even you cannot continue repeating it because you now realise it is very dumb.

If you are still using 8 years old shoes today, you must be eternally impoverished.
awon babanlaku baba e,na poverty kill them and na wetin go kill you too.u know your life is substandard that's why u keep supporting low life.who sounds impoverished between u and i,you have never used anything good in your life.your life is aba,so u may perish soon too.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
awon babanlaku baba e,na poverty kill them and na wetin go kill you too.u know your life is substandard that's why u keep supporting low life.who sounds impoverished between u and i,you have never used anything good in your life.your life is aba,so u may perish soon too.

Lolz. E pain am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no respect for your father at home.

I'm not surprised though. You partner with Tinubu the morally rotten dog. So, you have also become a morally rotten dog. grin

You destiny is cursed with poverty if you are using 8 years old shoes.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. E pain am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no respect for your father at home.

I'm not surprised though. You partner with Tinubu the morally rotten dog. So, you have also become a morally rotten dog. grin

You destiny is cursed with poverty if you are using 8 years old shoes.
what good thing have you ever bought in your entire life?,continue with your Aba made.your destiny too is made In aba.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
what good thing have you ever bought in your entire life?,continue with your Aba made.your destiny too is made In aba.

Lolz. Idiots.

Back to your stupid reasoning, if you are using the same shoe for 8 years, then you are cursed with poverty.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Idiots.

Back to you stupid reasoning, if you are using the same shoe for 8 years, then you are cursed with poverty.
what good thing have you ever bought in your life,thats the question.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
what good thing have you ever bought in your life,thats the question.

Forget about me and let's focus on your dumb reasoning. cheesy

Don't you feel dumb saying any shoe that doesn't last 8 years is of poor quality? Don't you feel stupid?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Forget about me and let's focus on your dumb reasoning. cheesy

Don't you feel dumb saying any shoe that doesn't last 8 years is of poor quality? Don't you feel stupid?
that's why I am asking you what good thing have you ever done or bought in your life.its not my fault that you live a miserable life.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
that's why I am asking you what good thing have you ever done or bought in your life.its not my fault that you live a miserable life.

I won't be here telling you my achievements. grin

What for? So that you can think I've achieved something? cheesy

To hell with what you think about me grin

Back to your stupidity, using shoes for 8 years make you a poverty-stricken Dumbo.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

I won't be here telling you my achievements. grin

What for? So that you can think I've achieved something? cheesy

To hell with what you think about me grin

Back to your stupidity, using shoes for 8 years make you a poverty-stricken Dumbo.
the aba things that you have is what you call achievement,so are so foolish to know that there are Italian shoes that can last even more than 8years,those bathroom slippers that you people have in your household are not shoes.you can see the miserable life is all over you.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by lastchild: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
baddooski:
bro is "lostchild" ur moniker?
No
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by baddooski: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
lastchild:
No
wow!
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
the aba things that you have is what you call achievement,so are so foolish to know that there are Italian shoes that can last even more than 8years,those bathroom slippers that you people have in your household are not shoes.you can see the miserable life is all over you.

Aba thing is an achievement. At least, they have started from somewhere without government involvement.

Have you investigated every item made in Aba and they all turned out to be bad? This is how your lot condemn China made products, not knowing that iPhones are made in China.

And who told you Aba made products don't last? The Nigerian soldiers that bought Aba made shoes about 7 years ago, have you asked them and they said the shoes didn't last? Have you also investigated everyone wearing Aba made products and they all said the products didn't last? Stop hasty generalisation because of hatred. It makes you sound dumb.

If you know Italian shoes worn for 8 years, then you are rolling with poverty stricken idiots and that speaks volumes of your life.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

Aba thing is an achievement. At least, they have started from somewhere without government involvement.

Have you investigated every item made in Aba and they all turned out to be bad? This is how your lot condemn China made products, not knowing that iPhones are made in China.

And who told you Aba made products don't last? The Nigerian soldiers that bought Aba made shoes about 7 years ago, have you asked them and they said the shoes didn't last? Have you also investigated everyone wearing Aba made products and they all said the products didn't last? Stop hasty generalisation because of hatred. It makes you sound dumb.

If you know Italian shoes worn for 8 years, then you are rolling with poverty stricken idiots and that speaks volumes of your life.

soldiers wear aba shoes since the past 7years but no shoe can last up to 8years,see your miserable life...your brain na aba brain,that's why u no dey reason well.
Lemme tell u,I have leathers,electronics, accessories and more that have lasted for more than 8years.if you have not known quality in your life it is your own problem.from your post self I don know your level.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na this kind place I wan dey
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidosis:

Is Africa not cursed like this? grin
imagine white man leave europe come dey do racism for your own native land for africa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
imagine white man leave europe come dey do racism for your own native land for africa oo grin

Omo cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.