Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House (1350 Views)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) / Man Reveals The Horrible State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by Henryfocoyo(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2022

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by MadamVanessa(f): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

Hahahahaha

The joke is on the bastard. That was how the showed one dilapidated road and said that it's psquare village road, in few hours time the truth came out .I personally have been to Psquare home town, I have been to their houses in the village and it nothing close to this. If you believe this, a big shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by everythinggirly(f): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2022
You for show us the full video, these guys don't go to the village nau, that's why they don't take somethings there seriously.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Not true
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2022
everythinggirly:
You for show us the full video, these guys don't go to the village nau, that's why they don't take somethings there seriously.
I copied the video link and pasted, but I don't know why is not showing, maybe I don't know how to do it.
But you can click on the YouTube link
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Alleged Village House by Mystic216: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pure lie

(1) (Reply)

He Battered My Face, I Lost A Baby”: Tonto Ignores Court Order, Spills More / Bukunmi Oluwasina Goes Bald, On Strict Diet For Major Hollywood Project / Meet The Drug Lord Who Burnt $2m Because There Was No Firewood And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.