Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State (37946 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Niggmatic: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:

I don't have a candidate yet, I'm still observing things, I don't to repeat the mistake of 2015. But I really don't want to be addressed as Obidient because of their trademark of toxicity. I have nothing personal against Peter

Only a born liar will make this kind of statement. stop disguising my guy and munch your agbado in peace grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by sekem: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked With what I have seen so far, nothing can stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

The love is massive, the love is overwhelming, Obi is blessed, Obi is loved all over the country unlike some people who uses stolen loots to get fake love.

These handsome and beautiful people came out with no inducement, they came out because of the massive love they all have for Obi.

Don't forget, this is Gandollar state , an unapologetic Tinubu asslicker , don't forget also that this is Kwankwaso state, but we still have this massive number.

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.

Don't be too sure.

If they could hire Fake Bishops, they could also hire Fake Voters.

So you need to be on your guard at all times.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ChristineC: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.
and they've not carried a casket yet like APC in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Alary: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Labour party

Peter obi
Will
Win
Election
Come
February
Mark
Today's
Date

OKAY SIR !
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by nkem1992: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi must spend.....ppl r ready to chop from Anambra money he stole when he was governor grin
Of cause he must, but I assure you the masses would spend more on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by deeva2: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2022
These ppl only came to support and campaign for Governorship candidate under LP...If u think they are for Obi, U don miss road.

No hausa man will vote a biafran.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ChristineC: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:

I don't have a candidate yet, I'm still observing things, I don't to repeat the mistake of 2015. But I really don't want to be addressed as Obidient because of their trademark of toxicity. I have nothing personal against Peter
Sowiki:
Tinubu's presidential ambition is bigger than any individual. Not even Buhari can truncate it

Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mabea: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

With what I have seen so far, nothing can stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

The love is massive, the love is overwhelming, Obi is blessed, Obi is loved all over the country unlike some people who uses stolen loots to get fake love.

These handsome and beautiful people came out with no inducement, they came out because of the massive love they all have for Obi.

Don't forget, this is Gandollar state , an unapologetic Tinubu asslicker , don't forget also that this is Kwankwaso state, but we still have this massive number.

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.
You are doing a wonderful job, keep it up. People like you are the real Patriots.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by donatus101(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2022
These are all Igbo people nau. No single northerner in that gathering. Na only social media lp dey. There is no stricture at all. Obi would not win any state he won't clear ss and se. Obidients are wasting thier time. E.t.c

Lol. Una go believe. It's a pity yoi backward bastards would benefit from obidients hard work when it pays off. That's one of the fall shorts of democracy #obidatti

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by K0y3: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerians loves fanfare so much that we neglect reality and history. We don't ever learn, same fanfare with sowore's "take it back" movement, same town hall meetings, not much of a difference.

My verdict;

Though obi will definitely get way more votes than sowore got, it won't still be enough to make him the winner

Obi will definitely act a spoiler to one if the two major political parties. Which party exactly? I don't know

MadamVanessa:
shocked

With what I have seen so far, nothing can stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ChristineC: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:
These ppl only came to support and campaign for Governorship candidate under LP...If u think they are for Obi, U don miss road.

have you been asked to display your Hausa or Biafran ID card first whenever you are in the market to buy bread? maybe that can increase or decrease your buying price embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by olympianares: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Good one
I am buying pi(π) if you are willing to sell
NB..you must have done your KYC and migrated to mainnet already
I am buying at #200 per pi Minimum 50 pi Capped at 1k pi
Its limited at that
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by donatus101(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:

Sense is far from you. Every one of them there won't vote obi of course cause out of a 12 there is a Judas. But if they reject obi they would have rejected lp as well. Abi na you cajole them to do the meeting ? The coverner of that gathering is a well rooted politician he has followers and he is unapologetically obidient.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
ChristineC:

Ok
Your bile nature makes most people see the need to root for the seemingly oppressed online
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Durabest: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.
In a country of over 200M People, and you think these numbers can win you presidential election then i think you need a doctor.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ChristineC: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:

Your bile nature makes most people see the need to root for the seemingly oppressed online
represent yourself with your full chest and gba gbe this long grammar.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by donatus101(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
K0y3:
Nigerians loves fanfare so much that we neglect reality and history. We don't ever learn, same fanfare with sowore's "take it back" movement, same town hall meetings, not much of a difference.

My verdict;

Though obi will definitely get way more votes than sowore got, it won't still be enough to make him the winner

Obi will definitely act a spoiler to one if the two major political parties. Which party exactly? I don't know

You compare a two time seating governor, former chairman of Nigeria's governor's forum , a multi million naira business man, and a man of the people to an s.u.g president in sowore ? Clown keep clowning

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by deeva2: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2022
donatus101:

Sense is far from you. Every one of them there won't vote obi of course cause out of a 12 there is a Judas. But if they reject obi they would have rejected lp as well. Abi na you cajole them to do the meeting ? The coverner of that gathering is a well rooted politician he has followers and he is unapologetically obidient.

Fact is alwys better for a dreamer that you are.

Quote me if obi wins one village in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Mandate2023: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2022
nkem1992:

Of cause he must, but I assure you the masses would spend more on his behalf.

Joke of d century.....masses will spend money on obi, a Nigeria politician that was d VP candidate of PDP in 2019 aside the fact that Jonathan gave him appointment and he was once governor too

U must think all Nigerians reason like u igbos grin

All Nigeria masses can't be as foolish as u
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Sarsaproko: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Juanmike:
Say that without crying.

What's there to cry about?

Smh!
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mohims(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Your cry cry shall be televised
You are obviously a child. You know nothing about Nigeria politics. I can't continue talking politics with you. Na me and your papa supposed dey talk politics not you. Bye
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by 27Pushing30: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi must spend.....ppl r ready to chop from Anambra money he stole when he was governor grin

social media influencers just dey use him head

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ope33: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2022
They are up to 500people self
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by PeterObi4LP: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
naija4life247:

But your Peter Pandora Obituary is standing on sinking sand. You will all sink and cry with him.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that the Jagaban Borgu is far ahead of other clowns.

Bring out the scorecard of the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate, let's compare with that of the Jagaban Borgu

E pain am. Go and drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Olisehinnocent: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
No wonder APC and PDP are ganging up against him

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by PeterObi4LP: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=naija4life247 post=115124227]

But your Peter Pandora Obituary is standing on sinking sand. You will all sink and cry with him.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that the Jagaban Borgu is far ahead of other clowns.

Bring out the scorecard of the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate, let's compare with that of the Jagaban Borgu [/quote

Need I remind you again that the result will be transmitted immediately via Bvas. So no room for rigging

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by MartinsD12(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
KadunaReporter:
The program was so surreal and heartwarming to see the turnout of Northerners, the Passion and support of the youths/Women in Kano State was Overwhelming. The Three Major Musketeers in Attendance the National Secretary of Labour Party who doubles as the North West Vice chairman In person of Hon. Umar Faruk Mai Rakumi, H. E Bashir I. Bashir (Kano State Labour Party Governorship candidate) and The Kano State Labour Party Chairman

The 3 Zonal Directors of the CPO were equally in attendance (Comr. Sani Saeed Muhammad From Kaduna State, Usman Umar Faruk from Katsina State, Hon. Sadisu Isiyaku Hakimi from Kano State)

In far away north oooo, Kano for that matter see the numbers, doubting Thomas agbado cassava people it's game up, Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria, most northern people I know have already made up their minds to vote for peter obi this buhari regime finished their place with hunger and insecurity and they are not happy with apc government poor leadership

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.

If at this stage you still believe that foolish talk, then you were NEVER a supporter. Na agbado fans even insult people pass. Even on this forum, they've been calling people pigs but you won't see that. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Felixalex:

Omo anytime I see this figure of speech, I de feel sad because here in Nigeria, bandits showed us that a moving train could be stopped.

Maybe we should say Obi is blowing like wind, it cannot be caged
Ahmed Datti said and I quote "the Peter Obi movement is like a train. Not like the Abuja -kaduna train, this train can't be blown" kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.