Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State (37991 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Pio44: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Will shock them with success, vote LP for better nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bmdmix15: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Khaleefa1804: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
KadunaReporter:
The program was so surreal and heartwarming to see the turnout of Northerners, the Passion and support of the youths/Women in Kano State was Overwhelming. The Three Major Musketeers in Attendance the National Secretary of Labour Party who doubles as the North West Vice chairman In person of Hon. Umar Faruk Mai Rakumi, H. E Bashir I. Bashir (Kano State Labour Party Governorship candidate) and The Kano State Labour Party Chairman

The 3 Zonal Directors of the CPO were equally in attendance (Comr. Sani Saeed Muhammad From Kaduna State, Usman Umar Faruk from Katsina State, Hon. Sadisu Isiyaku Hakimi from Kano State)

I've never been this impressed, but too early to be happy. If PDP were removed in 2015 for bad governance I see no reason why APC should continue

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by InvertedHammer: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
/
All these free of charge and no Ghana-Must-Go exchanged hands. Never say never. I never believed that a day would come when Nigerians would be selfless enough to surpass bullion vans with goodwill.

/

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by chaberry(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
What ever you have to say I agreed with it 100%.
Obi 2023, no turning back

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Godstiger(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Onward soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Skanas(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Impressive!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Miracle is at the root of our faith, Obi is a Miracle waiting to happen, haters go and hug transformer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Bar1941(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2022
The Obidient mumus.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Gkay1(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Let's wait and see what will happen
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by micrep3030(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2022
ObiDatti is a dream come true

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by KadunaReporter: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Bar1941:
The Obidient mumus.

We Northerners are wiser now, no time for tribal and religious politics.

We are Obi-dient

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Felixalex(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2022
GudHardDick:
I keep saying it, Obi is a moving train that cannot be stopped.

Omo anytime I see this figure of speech, I de feel sad because here in Nigeria, bandits showed us that a moving train could be stopped.

Maybe we should say Obi is blowing like wind, it cannot be caged

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Eriokanmi: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Mainly youths seen. That's commendable. The country belongs to us not the old politicians who thrive in sentiments

To the mode who banned me for a whole week just hecause one small boy insulted me and i said his response to my comment in such an insulting manner was a prove of his upbringing, wondering if he was well brought up, thank you.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, etc...

Please try and be civil and fair when applying your penalties generally. Maybe the one who banned me was even a holder of that moniker and wasn't so happy the way I promote Peter Obi on nairaland. This is totally unprofessional if so. The below was a screenshot of my response who the mod saw as inappropriate.

Nairaland isn't the only forum where people can voice their opinions. It's just for the sake of the love for our own, which make the majority to be more active here than on twitter and others. We're all too busy in our various endeavours to be responding to posts afterall. I'm one of the monikers who's civil on NL. Check all my responses to insulting posts if in doubt.

Please work on this.

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2022
KadunaReporter:
The program was so surreal and heartwarming to see the turnout of Northerners, the Passion and support of the youths/Women in Kano State was Overwhelming. The Three Major Musketeers in Attendance the National Secretary of Labour Party who doubles as the North West Vice chairman In person of Hon. Umar Faruk Mai Rakumi, H. E Bashir I. Bashir (Kano State Labour Party Governorship candidate) and The Kano State Labour Party Chairman

The 3 Zonal Directors of the CPO were equally in attendance (Comr. Sani Saeed Muhammad From Kaduna State, Usman Umar Faruk from Katsina State, Hon. Sadisu Isiyaku Hakimi from Kano State)

Them say una no get structure. Una took the insult personal.

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Marvins009: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
We stand on nothing else but on peter obi mandate we stand gidigbam cool.

Yes
On obi manhood we stand gidigbam

Vote obi/jati jati

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by GudHardDick: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Felixalex:

Omo anytime I see this figure of speech, I de feel sad because here in Nigeria, bandits showed us that a moving train could be stopped.

Maybe we should say Obi is blowing like wind, it cannot be caged

Absolutely agree with you bro.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
To Agbado urchins,it's still on social media. They have gotten used to this idiotic line to the extent that after Peter Obi is declared as winner of the 2023 election by INEC, agbado boys and Atiku's urchin will still say it's still on social media grin grin grin

Your capacity for situational awareness is zero.
O go gan ni.
Awusa no dey vote iyanmrin!
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mohims(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

With what I have seen so far, nothing will stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

The love is massive, the love is overwhelming, Obi is blessed, Obi is loved allover the country unlike some people who uses stolen loots to gain fake love.

These handsome and beautiful people came out with no inducement, they came out because of the massive love they all have for Obi.

Don't forget, this is Gandollar state , an unapologetic Tinubu asslicker , don't also forget this is Kwankwaso state, but we still have this massive number.

I love Kano.
Keep dreaming. You think this is how Nigeria politics work? E go shock you. I can bet my life that he won't even come second let alone winning.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Initial gragra Atiku is the next president

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by colorsofrainbow: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

O go gan ni.
Cry me an ocean. No problem. Make awusa vote APC,PDP and NNPP. Na wetin we wan. Scatter the votes grin

The dream go pass horror film to you by next year lol
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Reference(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.

Are they more toxic than Buhari's supporters then or Tinubu's supporters right now.

The fact that you can only see one angle shows bias and that you don't stand above the lot.

Corrosive politicking gained ground in 2014 with the formation of the APC and we warned then on this forum that the genie was out.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by naija4life247: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
To Agbado urchins,it's still on social media. They have gotten used to this idiotic line to the extent that after Peter Obi is declared as winner of the 2023 election by INEC, agbado boys and Atiku's urchin will still say it's still on social media grin grin grin

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by SHINJA: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

O go gan ni.

Yoruba Muslim
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Hype.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Mynd44, you mean?

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Osibajo2023: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Waste of time & Energy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Amaechiā€™s Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.