Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate (16731 Views)

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Peter Obi Will Be Kwakwanso's Running Mate - Abdulmumin Jubrin / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by femiasaolu2014: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2022
This scammer!!!
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Fcwilly: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2022
When we are talking of practical economic experience and development this one is talking trash. So USA, UK ,Sweden, Norway even Gabon and Tunisia here don't believe in God abi?

Nonsense nonsensical
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by teepain: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2022
It is shameful that a lot of people commenting on this topic did not bother to watch the video. The Pastor used the word 'healing' figuratively. He made allusions to the fact that there is so much division, mutual distrust and insecurity in the country and that we need healing from these problems. He said he is bringing healing because he would promote peace, multiculturalism and not because he would perform miracles.
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by deeva2: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Let Tinubu think Osun where he comes from first

Whats the proof that he came from Osun? Moreover, He never ruled or governed Osun..

His legacies and achievements in Lagos still speaks till date.

Think Lagos.
Think Tinubu.

BAT 2023.
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Dem don come again grin
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by BeigJawnson(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Heal Tinubu first

you must be very wicked man with this comment of yours...lol
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by wiseoneking: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you been to his church

He could heal your madness tongue tongue tongue
I have never seen a mad man healing a fellow mad man. Is not in the Bible

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by CrownLands(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Surely Nigeria needs healing! But, is he the healer we are waiting for?

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by shinealight(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
hasanayomide3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHvVLMrHCBM
2023 Presidential Election: Idahosa, Kwankwaso's running mate, Declares, "I Am Coming With Healing"

Coming with healing eh? Better not promise what you cannot deliver o….for Nigeria’s problems, water don pass gari! grin grin
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Hornome: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Imagine! Cus you are assistant Jesus right? cheesy
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Babaken:
And we still have mad and blind people in Edo state why not start from there.

Oh my God, you will later tell me your choice of obi has no tribal colouration but what have you just done now?

Everything your obi motherfucker says is fine but anything others say is rubbish? Just give me one offense this guy has committed that all of you the useless and stpid obi-diots insulting him?

Oh you can come here to say it boldly oh Edo is in obishit pocket but Edo man talk as per his own party and you started insulting him and his people. I swear any Edo that vote obi is a bastard.

I just hate you guys, you are so annoying and exceedingly miserable to humanity. You guys successfully made me to hate obi with passion and he will never rule Nigeria God bear me witness Obi will never rule this country I can bet you.
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Ballack1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Politics is for politicians not pastors..
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Omalistik: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
jrusky:

Oh my God, you will later tell me your choice of obi has no tribal colouration but what have you just done now?

Everything your obi motherfucker says is fine but anything others say is rubbish? Just give me one offense this guy has committed that all of you the useless and stpid obi-diots insulting him?

Oh you can come here to say it boldly oh Edo is in obishit pocket but Edo man talk as per his own party and you started insulting him and his people. I swear any Edo that vote obi is a bastard.

I just hate you guys, you are so annoying and exceedingly miserable to humanity. You guys successfully made me to hate obi with passion and he will never rule Nigeria God bear me witness Obi will never rule this country I can bet you.

Who cares!
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by naikeboy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Healing kee u there
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Babaken(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
jrusky:

my brother take your frustration to APC and PDP office that put Nigeria into his presence condition just simple question you are tearing yourself down he said he's coming with healing I said he should start from Edo state but now I can see you need the healing more than Nigeria because your madness is at its peak.

Even though am OBIDIENT candidate which am not denying I didn't in anywhere mention Peter Obi or Labour Party.

It seems the name Peter Obi give some people nightmare for those people that enjoy or make profit from the mess Nigerians are going you people will keep on having nightmare even on day time.

Tell me where I said something wrong that you are showing symptoms of early madness.
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Babaken(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you been to his church

He could heal your madness tongue tongue tongue
grin
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Babaken(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fcwilly:
When we are talking of practical economic experience and development this one is talking trash. So USA, UK ,Sweden, Norway even Gabon and Tunisia here don't believe in God abi?

Nonsense nonsensical
If like country depends on pastors or number of churches to succeed no country in Africa for see Nigeria back.
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Wwwq: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Deceivers
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Softmirror: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Osinbanjo that is a well respected man of God

Couldn't perform miracles and healing against bandits and kidnappers in Nigeria cheesy tongue

This one is coming with healing and miracles if elected tongue tongue tongue tongue

IF KWANKWASO DECIDED TO CHOOSE A MUSLIM YOU WILL STILL BE THE FIRST TO BE MAKING NOISE HERE AND THERE. THAT IS WHY I SO MUCH LOVE ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU, HE UNDERSTANDS THE NIGERIAN PSYCHE IN AND OUT. TO LEAD THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE YOU NEED TURN A DEAF EARS AND GO FOR YOUR GOAL.

Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Fcwilly: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Babaken:
If like country depends on pastors or number of churches to succeed no country in Africa for see Nigeria back.

Aswear oooooo
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by rolexino(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2022
When Osinbajo see Nigeria and problems, he HIBERNATE with no one telling him
Totilopussylick:

Osinbanjo that is a well respected man of God

Couldn't perform miracles and healing against bandits and kidnappers in Nigeria cheesy tongue

This one is coming with healing and miracles if elected tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Pio44: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Another osinbajo loading, no heal anything leave for us
Re: 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate by Veeryeasy(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Where is he coming to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH / Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.