Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick (12579 Views)

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Wardstunna22(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
I rebuke Afcon from taking such decisions we need 10years or more to cleanse Naija. We can’t bring the Football community into the mess we in they don’t deserve it.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ufotunang: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2022
With the bad economy, poverty , hunger, no. constant electricity light, hardship, borrowing money to fund the budget, insecurity.. bandits and terrorists that will kidnap players and fans, with this CAF cannot give Nigeria to host such a tournament even if it's a joint host with Benin republic
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Wardstunna22:
I rebuke Afcon from taking such decisions we need 10years or more to cleanse Naija. We can’t bring the Football community into the mess we in they don’t deserve it.
...abi...does he want bandits and terrorists to kidnap the players and fans that will come to the country
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ufotunang: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Brian47:
I hope we vote the right person next year and the country would be a little better by then.
I'd love to see live matches, I've never attended one before.
It's a welcome development. Hopefully they'll start renovating all our bad stadiums.
.. only if Peter obi wins the presidential election..so nigerians have to be obi-dient
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ufotunang: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Amaju should rest abeg!

Nigeria is too insecure to hold a tournament of that magnitude.

Even if you restrict the tournament to the South, it is still not safe.

We are not ready, that’s the fact!

We would have to spend money, money that can be useful in other sectors and our infrastructures, abeg!

Make we focus on other important things jare

I said what I said
.. Nigeria that is borrowing money to fund the budget ..with this how will it be possible to host such a tournament
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ufotunang: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria that is borrowing money to fund the budget want to host a massive tournament...how can that be possible
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by HarlequinLekex: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Brian47:
I hope we vote the right person next year and the country would be a little better by then.
I'd love to see live matches, I've never attended one before.
It's a welcome development. Hopefully they'll start renovating all our bad stadiums.
That is if caf will approve the cohost with benin
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Nomeh17(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=MITCHELL96 post=115128394]Co-host ?

What a shame!

So Nigeria can't host this tournament alone ? And Why?

My dear, this got me little annoyed. "Co-hosting" as big as Nigeria is in the African continent.

This is not good in the ear at all abeg.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
paulolee:
Nigeria with rising poverty, bad economy and increasing insecurities do not need such duty...I know 2025 is far bt we need to work on our economy than thinking about hosting AFCON..
allow other African economy that is better n stable than us to do the hosting...
sporting wise we have less than 5 standard pitch in the whole of Nigeria, I hope de aint planning to play AFCON on synthetic plastic turf that would disgrace us wen rain falls like it happened d last time we hosted u-17 world cup...
I don't like the ruling govt, but damn.

You are such a negative Nancy.

If I didn't Know better, I would think Nigeria is a place where people die the moment they set foot on it.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by deeva2: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
BAT 2023

Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
ghettokid1:
According to the football administrator, Caf is likely to strip Guinea of the hosting right of the biennial African football showpiece

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/nigeria-may-co-host-2025-afcon-with-benin-pinnick/bltc6ab0c3f0f0a15fa

I beg dem o. Make dem no give Nigeria...... Bandits, kidnappers, unknown gunmen , ipob, boko Haram........nigeria is not safe for such tournament......
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Awise09(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is this man well at all which one is co-host with again?
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ceeceeco: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Una no dey shame, always co-hosting. In 2000 una co-host with Ghana, now una wan co-host with Benin. While countries are hosting afcon on their own, una dey always wan co-host. Shame on you all.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you saying this picnic will be there till that 2025?
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by HarlequinLekex: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
just2endowed:

stadia in south south and south west will co-host. so its possible to co-host as security oin that region is not as bad as north
The bubu co won't let it happen,and if it happens,the northerners will see it as tribalism and disrupt the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by HITsquad: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria is in a terrible state to host any international event....

Mek we just dey jeje dey Suffer our shameless and incompetence, than put it out there for the world to see.... mek we no go disgrace ourselves.

Mek light no go off for stadium.

Mek traffic no go delay match for hours...

Mek bandits no go kidnapp person national team...

We comfortably hosted under 17 world cup under Goodluck Jonathan... Everything went perfect I guess... But this is not that regime... by now we should be capable of hosting a FIFA world cup if we were going in the right direction.... but This regime took us all the way back to the pre colonial era!

Vote wisely.... APC and even PDP don finish us.

That's why I'm voting OBI.... I'm not sure if he is going to deliver us or not.. but it's a gamble I'm willing to take... I'm tired of doing things the same way over and over again. I wanna try something else and see what happens... If Peter Obi fails or turns out to be the same with those other guys... I will be disappointed but still glad, cos I tried. if he delivers? I will be glad that im among the people that made it possible.

It's a win win...
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Phaantom22: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dem never sack this pi nick till now?
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Obiebanks007(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
It shouldn't be A May, Nigeria deserves to host Africa, but corruption will never let them think well.

Giant of Africa na be our name but we they hide when it comes to hosting the nation's cup
Abi na World cup them they prepare for?

Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Itoro350(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
akinsto4ever:
What a joke of the decade! In the midst of the insecurity and poverty in the land, you want innocent players and staff from all across Africa to be bombed in naija
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE OBI WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by Ghostridder419: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
If APC still allow Nigeria exist pass the year, because any rigging on 2023 election will put fire on this country.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by phemmyfour: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
ghettokid1:
According to the football administrator, Caf is likely to strip Guinea of the hosting right of the biennial African football showpiece

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/nigeria-may-co-host-2025-afcon-with-benin-pinnick/bltc6ab0c3f0f0a15fa
With all the insecurities in the country
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by robosky02(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Amaju has failed with the national teams

Super eagles and super falcons

He wants to use hosting to push for 3rd tenure

By the way if Cameroon can host alone

South Africa can host alone

Morocco can host alone

What do we need another country to do co hosting?
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by COMPAQ(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
ghettokid1:

We don't want. We are broke and have too many issues at the moment.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by etrange: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol... the front page though. It's mind blowing how Nigerians hate Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by KelGraphicz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
By 2025 I would be a billionaire wink
[b][/b]

Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by byteem: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Which road will they pass . Is that badagry death trap
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by weljewel: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Praise be to God for the morning blessings the afternoon blessings and the evening blessings!
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by weljewel: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Praise be to God for the morning blessings the afternoon blessings and the evening blessings!
Praise be to God for the food that makes us happy!
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by 9jaRealist: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Wahala.....
.bokoharam go kidnap all the players òooo
akinsto4ever:
What a joke of the decade! In the midst of the insecurity and poverty in the land, you want innocent players and staff from all across Africa to be bombed in naija
Wardstunna22:
COMPAQ:
We don't want. We are broke and have too many issues at the moment.

Life is NOT static…
Vote out the APC from power, and things might begin to change.

Nigerians should quit being fatalists…
We actually have the power to change our lives in our own hands.

>
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by 9jaRealist: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Those countries are co-hosting it not because they' aren't capable of hosting it alone, they're doing it for unity, peace,love and some other beneficial purposes. Nigeria is co-hosting because they don't have anything! No money to fund anything!

You're Talking as if you're not a Nigerian or don't live here

Nigerian or the NFF has Nothing to offer, nothing at all, how many stadiums do we have in Nigeria that can host a popular tournament like this.
HarlequinLekex:
Hearing this for the first timeThey have their reasons for cohosting[organized countries] but i was shocked to hear Canada also wants to cohost good development

But we are incapable of doing it for “unity, peace, love and some other beneficial purposes”?!
The self-hatred and INFERIORITY COMPLEX of so many Nigerians these days is mind-boggling.

Meanwhile, 10% of the population of Benin Republic are Yoruba and share a COMMON heritage with Nigerians!
>
Re: Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick by ignis: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boko go kidnap and cash out wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People / How The Present NFF lead by Amaju Has Destroyed Football In Nigeria / Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.