Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates (10272 Views)

Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Omoslim26: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
seunmsg:
On what basis did PDP institute this court case? Is PDP a party to the primary election or what? Where is the locus standi?

Wike should know that this old tactics don cast now. The new electoral act has taken care of this loophole he used 4 years ago to stop APC from contesting. The case is a complete waste of the court’s precious time. It is dead on arrival.

You no want make them kick out this evil Apc party wey don bring unimaginable suffering enter Nigeria ?undecided

Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Omoslim26: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
dododawa1:
LP supporters plenty for social media.

Watin concern LP supporters for this thread na undecided

Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Bomadaniels: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
idahme:

How is he better?

Is it the Cole that siphoned Rivers money with the help of his principal Amaechi? Or you are referring to someone else?

I wish Rivers have better candidates Fubara and Cole are very corrupt.
My question is, why are you people still accusing Amaechi and Cole about a theft with not proof? Just capitalising on what was CLEARLY paper work error. Please Mr Wike Sahara have released their own statement and facts where is your own? Please be verifying your facts instead of just insulting people up and down. Again, if you're interested in fact checking here are the links where I found my information. https://www.sahara-group.com/cg/rivers-state-government.pdf and https://www.sahara-group.com/2022/05/28/sahara-group-clarifies-misleading-media-reports-on-rivers-state-power-assets/. We need to start holding people accountable, lies are what is destroying this nation we don't know who to trust. Let's start a fact checking culture abeg, starting with this looting affair that Wike is alleging with no proof.
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Bomadaniels: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
idahme:

Rivers State deserves non, they are both corrupt, very unfortunate.

And please what is the proof that Cole is corrupt? Because of what Wike has been alleging with no proof? Ask yourself this honest question, other that Wike's allegation what else have you ever heard about Tonye Cole? And as I keep emphasising what is Mr Wike's proof?
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by idahme(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bomadaniels:

And please what is the proof that Cole is corrupt? Because of what Wike has been alleging with no proof? Ask yourself this honest question, other that Wike's allegation what else have you ever heard about Tonye Cole? And as I keep emphasising what is Mr Wike's proof?

So you take a Judicial panel indictment as ordinary and of no effect? I rest my case , nothing I say would make meaning to you. Good day.
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by idahme(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bomadaniels:

My question is, why are you people still accusing Amaechi and Cole about a theft with not proof? Just capitalising on what was CLEARLY paper work error. Please Mr Wike Sahara have released their own statement and facts where is your own? Please be verifying your facts instead of just insulting people up and down. Again, if you're interested in fact checking here are the links where I found my information. https://www.sahara-group.com/cg/rivers-state-government.pdf and https://www.sahara-group.com/2022/05/28/sahara-group-clarifies-misleading-media-reports-on-rivers-state-power-assets/. We need to start holding people accountable, lies are what is destroying this nation we don't know who to trust. Let's start a fact checking culture abeg, starting with this looting affair that Wike is alleging with no proof.

You are giving citation from an interested party not even a third party with an unbiased reportage. What do you expect sahara to put up again their own matter. I have nothing much to put up because I'm not in for back and forth

The case is in court , sooner or later judgement will come in.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/21/fraud-rivers-govt-to-prosecute-amaechi-cole-others/amp/

My stand still remains that those persons have questionable character and are not fit to lead the executive arm of Rivers state. Mind you my assertion still remains valid for Fubara too.
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Bomadaniels: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
idahme:

So you take a Judicial panel indictment as ordinary and of no effect? I rest my case , nothing I say would make meaning to you. Good day.

You can indict or sue before presenting proof. Presenting the proof is for court, in this particular instance Sahara have released their statement and proof. And this Wike's issue is not even with Tonye Cole as an individual it's with Sahara, he doesn't own Sahara alone. I just feel like politicians abuse the legal system and law enforcement like EFCC to get their way or drag people through the mud. I just want us to fact check allegations and gossip before we believe things. What do you lose from giving benefit of the doubt?
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Mide3367: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Interesting...welcome development...
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by tafat: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Abegiii, all these cases wey no dey ever hold water.
Re: Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates by Johnflowey1738(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Interesting...welcome development...
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
Wannabe scammer forming woke activist online. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Ekpoudom's Suit Seeking To Be Listed As APC Senatorial Candidate / Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations / Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.