Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria (20364 Views)

World Happiness Report Ranks Finland Happiest Country, What Did It Rank Nigeria? / Nigerians Are Getting Happier — According To World Happiness Index / Nigeria Ranks 85 Out Of 156 Countries In 2019 Global Happiness Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by MossLuv: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerian lost everything under A P C... We use to be among the top happiest people in the world.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by LaSenior: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Everything under buhari always falling from Top to bottom
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
#TablePlease
Where is the tabulated data?
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
20 is too small na..

Is that only number of country in Africa?
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:
To think that this was the happiest country in the world 2011...

How do you move from 1st to 118th in 10 years approx...

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/05/denmark-overtakes-nigeria-as-worlds-happiest-people-un/

Yes, before biafra or death people started..
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
GeneralPula:

Yes, before biafra or death people started..

You obviously have inbuilt issues inside you.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/05/denmark-overtakes-nigeria-as-worlds-happiest-people-un/

Buhari and Tinubu!

Those two should be shot for all the bloodshed and misery they have brought to Nigeria! Their overriding reason for seeking control of the presidency is based solely on greed, lust for power, bigotry, islamofacism, hatred of Ndigbo and emilokan reasons!
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Ange01(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
clockwisereport:

bastard. To scam people no dey tire you?
if am guilty of scam may i never see anything good in my life but if am innocent of all this your accusation may all your insult return to you in 10 fold in Jesus name, AMEN. I leave you to God
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
https://guardian.ng/news/2022-world-happiness-report-20-african-countries-rank-better-than-nigeria/

The political situation in Nigeria have taken a new dimension, before we knew to hear about suffering and smiling today it is known as suffering and suffering.

Unfortunately the people will end up voting for a criminal as usual this is the mentality of Nigerians

This report is just as “valid” as when Nigerians were ranked the HAPPIEST people in the world… undecided

Meanwhile, Libya second in Africa? grin grin grin
>
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by clockwisereport: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ange01:
if am guilty of scam may i never see anything good in my life but if am innocent of all this your accusation may all your insult return to you in 10 fold in Jesus name, AMEN. I leave you to God
Anthony okeke, stop scamming people. We know how you operate. Idiot. Your curses will get back to you in million folds.
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Walealoba(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
dododawa1:
LP supporters ready to damage this country

sir please check my signature I need your help so bad
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by anttrippleA(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hunger too much for Nigeria
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Tundex911: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bubu is a failure
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Litmus: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Crap.

Truth is, cant trust any of this now because it has been politicised.

I'll explain:

When these research first began and participants were at their most innocent and consequently most truthful - people around the world had no knowledge of its existence nor concerned of its implication - Nigerians were found to be the happiest. However shock generated by researchers in the process of interpreting the data and social scientist's leaping on this in order to redefine happiness, environmentalist jubilant since they could then argue how humans do not need to overexploit natural resources because - as proven by Nigerians- people generally can be happy with relative little ((I.E) they were challenging materialists notion of wellbeing as conceptualised by capitalism ).

Enter Nigeria political Activities and Serial Nigeria haters:

This class of people lunched a blitzkrieg of attack against ordinary Nigerians, using social media as well as classic media. They challenged the nicely developing Western speculations on why the first research found Nigerians to be the happiest people in the world. Where Western speculations tended to receive the findings in positive terms even hopeful and revolutionary for humanity, Nigeria's political activist for selfish interest were hostile and condescending to ordinary Nigerians. They quickly shut down foreign liberal and progressive voices and began abusing Nigerians. They refuted any liberal or progressive notions that positioned Nigerians as part of the wider world, a people that may revive a forgotten human tradition of living within natural means etc and isolated Nigerians in the tradition of ignorant African brutes too stupid to see life in any other terms than the old Western notion of material wellbeing informed by capitalism. These Nigeria activities essentially left ordinary Nigerians feeling stupid for admitting that they were happy all things considered.

Ever since, Nigerians have responded to such surveys with politized eyes rather than gut honesty.
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by 715afolarin: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
see wetin APC don cause.. awhole giant of Africa.. Nigeria ought to be better than Dubai if not of bad leadership of the past and present..see wetin APC don cause.. awhole giant of Africa.. Nigeria ought to be better than Dubai if not of bad leadership of the past and present.....
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
There is no lie there nah
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Omoslim26: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Before na im Nija dey do suffering and smiling,the kind of suffer wey Apc carry come no fit gree Nigerians smile oo grin grin.
Make we forget about tribalism or religion,Apc should be crushed.
They had no clue on what governance is all about,the only thing that mattered to them was taking over from pdp now all that matters is retraining power.
They care less if the Country burn.
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:

The people have always been suffering and smiley
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:
Before na im Nija dey do suffering and smiling,the kind of suffer wey Apc carry come no fit gree Nigerians smile oo grin grin.
Make we forget about tribalism or religion,Apc should be crushed.
They had no clue on what governance is all about,the only thing that mattered to them was taking over from pdp now all that matters is retraining power.
They care less if the Country burn.

This is where you are really lost government is not the problem the people we only vote for a criminal.. all over the world criminals are the ones leading Nigeria
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by thundey2(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2022
what is it to be happy about? embarassed undecided
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by Doyou2019: 4:47am On Jul 28, 2022
merryossai:
Some people will say the report is false. But the best explanation is that, some of us are not happy but we conceal our unhappiness under the pretence of, ethnicity, religiosity, tribalism and denial... How else will u explain that a happy and sane person will want to Vote APC or PDP to move the country forward?
That's not unhappiness bro; that is malady . Folks like that need a bed in Yaba Left ASAP for the sake of their mental health.
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by tafat: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Not even surprised at all, what's in Nigeria that will make someone happy? lipsrsealed
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by effort1: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Commentor, have you seen how useless Buhari has made Nigeria backward?

What will you blame for this too? Global recession?

Every evil you defend will haunt you and hunt you down
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
effort1:
Commentor, have you seen how useless Buhari has made Nigeria backward?

What will you blame for this too? Global recession?

Every evil you defend will haunt you and hunt you down

I think it is high time we stop deceiving ourselves and tell ourselves to honest truth.

Nigeria's biggest problem is the Citizens. The Nigeria men wherever they are in the world can only vote and support a criminal. When you go to Europe and America and you make Nigerians they will tell you they have to vote for their own criminal. Nigeria does not have any problem of the country the major problem is the Citizens and their mentality all over the world. 95% of Nigerians were in fact they are in the world they will only vot for a criminal.

Euro to America and Canada Nigerian community is led by criminals. It is high time we stop blaming the government and start blaming ourselves for supporting criminals the major problem is we are illiterate
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by effort1: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think it is high time we stop deceiving ourselves and tell ourselves to honest truth.

Nigeria's biggest problem is the Citizens. The Nigeria men wherever they are in the world can only vote and support a criminal. When you go to Europe and America and you make Nigerians they will tell you they have to vote for their own criminal. Nigeria does not have any problem of the country the major problem is the Citizens and their mentality all over the world. 95% of Nigerians were in fact they are in the world they will only vot for a criminal.

Euro to America and Canada Nigerian community is led by criminals. It is high time we stop blaming the government and start blaming ourselves for supporting criminals the major problem is we are illiterate

Everything rises and falls on leadership
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
effort1:

Everything rises and falls on leadership
[b]
I disagree with you a lot.

The mentality of the Nigerian is to support a criminal whatever the condition is.

I have been to 18 African country and 12 countries out of Africa in all the countries which have been to Nigerians only support criminals and vote for criminals. It really has nothing to do with the leadership or the government because our behaviour is to vote for a criminal. The government is not to blame but the Citizens are, look at United States of America and Europe the Nigerian fraudsters which are been arrested on a daily basis do you know some of these fraudsters and criminals while giving titles by Nigerian communities in those countries.

I do not think in any doubt the government is to blame. Is what the average Nigerian want all over the world for a criminal to be his role model and that is what they are achieve to do. If you go to United States of America and you want to buy a house or a car and you say you are Nigeria they will tell you to go and bring bank statement for 5 years, when you head to the bank the bank will say okay here in Nigeria before we can give you bank statement for 5 years go and get a lawyer. This is how we have disgraced as sales all over the world by making criminals lead us
[/b]
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by effort1: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[b]
I disagree with you a lot.

The mentality of the Nigerian is to support a criminal whatever the condition is.

I have been to 18 African country and 12 countries out of Africa in all the countries which have been to Nigerians only support criminals and vote for criminals. It really has nothing to do with the leadership or the government because our behaviour is to vote for a criminal. The government is not to blame but the Citizens are, look at United States of America and Europe the Nigerian fraudsters which are been arrested on a daily basis do you know some of these fraudsters and criminals while giving titles by Nigerian communities in those countries.

I do not think in any doubt the government is to blame. Is what the average Nigerian want all over the world for a criminal to be his role model and that is what they are achieve to do. If you go to United States of America and you want to buy a house or a car and you say you are Nigeria they will tell you to go and bring bank statement for 5 years, when you head to the bank the bank will say okay here in Nigeria before we can give you bank statement for 5 years go and get a lawyer. This is how we have disgraced as sales all over the world by making criminals lead us
[/b]

Do you remember the famed "Buhari body language" when he first assumed office?

Everybody was compelled to adjust and corrupt public office holders were forced to correct themselves.

Immediately they noticed that Buhari wasn't as serious as he made people believe, then it became business as usual.

So, everything rises and falls on leadership
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
effort1:

Do you remember the famed "Buhari body language" when he first assumed office?

Everybody was compelled to adjust and corrupt public office holders were forced to correct themselves.

Immediately they noticed that Buhari wasn't as serious as he made people believe, then it became business as usual.

So, everything rises and falls on leadership

Not really I do not support buhari I think he's an idiot.

But let me make one thing clear to you win Nigeria all over the world will not vote for development we will not vote for somebody to developers we rather prefer to vote for criminals. Even if you vote for 1 million Nigerians as president they will all be the same thing because this is what are people like. As I said all over the world Nigerians and laid by criminals I have seen it in all the countries which are physic how can you blame the leadership when the people are the ones putting the criminals there
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by effort1: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Not really I do not support buhari I think he's an idiot.

But let me make one thing clear to you win Nigeria all over the world will not vote for development we will not vote for somebody to developers we rather prefer to vote for criminals. Even if you vote for 1 million Nigerians as president they will all be the same thing because this is what are people like. As I said all over the world Nigerians and laid by criminals I have seen it in all the countries which are physic how can you blame the leadership when the people are the ones putting the criminals there

I don't know about abroad, but I know about Nigeria. If the leader shows signs of seriousness, the followers have no choice than to tow the line.
Re: 2022 World Happiness Report: 20 African Countries Rank Better Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
effort1:

I don't know about abroad, but I know about Nigeria. If the leader shows signs of seriousness, the followers have no choice than to tow the line.

I disagree with you a lot Nigerian people do not want to hear the truth that they are criminals.

When buhari first came in what happened he started telling Nigerians the truth they are lazy that Nigerians are not wanted abroad because of their criminal activities what happened next Nigerian started insulting and abusing him for telling the truth today we are intimate which we are because of the people. It is not the problem of the leader all over the world including Nigeria and have seen it with Nigerian when somebody good get to office the people will destroy him that is Nigerian mentality.

People were coming over radio and TV insulting the president because of what reason because he told the truth that Nigerians are criminals to the international community which was true but the people took a different art and destroyed the country. I do not like president buhari because he is a idiot but we have to tell ourselves the truth you cannot blame and government in this matter. The average Nigerian wherever they are in the world they will vote for a criminal that is the truth it is inside their blood and then they want development if cannot work in Saudi Arabia they are executing 80 Nigerians every month in Indonesia there are 200 Nigerians on death row. In Malaysia there 150 Nigerians which were executed please do not blame as government. It is not the government but the People's behaviour.

Nigeria's all over the world would be fair to vote for their own criminal gang for somebody else to develop the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Meet At Oshiomhole's Residence Ahead Of Tinubu's Visit To Edo / "Direct Your Anger To The Right Quaters"- Garba Shehu Tells Nigerians / El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.