Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online (301 Views)

The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All? / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Just as it is, some women will be cooking foods for their husband and family and the next thing they'll take their phone and go live on Instagram, Facebook or even make videos of their fancy kitchen and cooking skills.

Post the food, they and their family will eat all for likes and comment.

Mind you food bloggers don't disrespect their husband and family by posting their family foods online.

To me I think is a sign of disrespect for their husband and family.

because you can't expect food that they'll cook for King or a well respected person to be made public like that.

If you now find out that your wife is one of them, what will you do.
Re: How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by Samfloxin(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Tell her stop and deal with her if she doesn't
Re: How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Samfloxin:
Tell her stop and deal with her if she doesn't

But you people are here applauding women doing that.

Posting their husband and family foods online, all in the name of how I cook Egusi, how I cook fried rice.

All for likes and comments on nairaland
Re: How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by Samfloxin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But you people are here applauding women doing that.

Posting their husband and family foods online, all in the name of how I cook Egusi, how I cook fried rice.

All for likes and comments on nairaland
How do you know it is their husband's food they are posting?
Re: How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some of you are just idle. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some of you are just idle. lipsrsealed

I swear.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Robbed While Doing Evangelism / What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? / God's Warning For People Who Patronize False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.