Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Realiable Is Www.myus.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com (20634 Views)

Is Www.pipsdator.com A Scam..........full Gist Loading / How Do Users Of Myus.com Receive Their Goods? / Is www.gsmcardsonline.com Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by pafectlink(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
i want to ship about 55 units of Ipads to Calabar. A friend of mine in Lagos suggested i use www.myus.com saying they are reliable. Is there anybody that has used their services. Whats ur advice or is there any other alternative?
Ur support will help a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by adexy007: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
Also heard bout dis site bt truely can verify if they ® for real, nairalanders plz contribute
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by denitro(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2011
They are very reliable, I have used them for years.
If it want to make profit from bringing things down using myus.com, I will suggest you
go for a mail forwarding company that uses USPS (US Postal Services) which will cost you
less (www.shipito.com) is good. myus.com solely uses Fedex and DHL which will cost you more.
But myus.com is very good.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by pafectlink(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2011
denitro:

They are very reliable, I have used them for years.
If it want to make profit from bringing things down using myus.com, I will suggest you
go for a mail forwarding company that uses USPS (US Postal Services) which will cost you
less (www.shipito.com) is good. myus.com solely uses Fedex and DHL which will cost you more.
But myus.com is very good.

Thanks for the info. Together we shall make it. Im still expecting more contribution,
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by dclkdude: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2011
www.myus.com is the best. I ended up trying them after trying several others before I ended up with myus. The others had lower setup fees but I ended up changing because myus has better rates and the best service. Best of luck and save yourself the frustration and give them a shot first!
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by a2shipping: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2013
A company called A2 Global Shipping consolidates shipment in their warehouse in the US and sends it internationally. If you don't have a credit card to make the purchase in Amazon, ebay, etc., you can open an A2 Global Shipping Visa card by depositing funds to it via your local bank

[URL="http://www.a2globalshipping.com/air-rates"]http://www.a2globalshipping.com/air-rates[/URL]
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by EcashPlanet(f): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Oh yes they are very reliable. I've been using them for about 5 years now. I'll recommend them to you.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by 2kurupt(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2013
Ecash Planet: Oh yes they are very reliable. I've been using them for about 5 years now. I'll recommend them to you.

How to you receive your shipment? because am sure they don't have a physical office in Nigeria
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by 2kurupt(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2013
Ecash Planet: Oh yes they are very reliable. I've been using them for about 5 years now. I'll recommend them to you.

How do you receive your shipments? because am sure they don't have a physical office in Nigeria
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by hedgesfun(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2013
2kurupt:

How do you receive your shipments? because am sure they don't have a physical office in Nigeria

while registering with them you put your shipping address where your stuffs will be shipped and you can change that at anytime. I had been using them for years only that they might be a lil expensive buh they are reliable.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by mrdonbuchi: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
hedgesfun:

while registering with them you put your shipping address where your stuffs will be shipped and you can change that at anytime. I had been using them for years only that they might be a lil expensive buh they are reliable.
I have a question please. When my goods get to Nigeria, do I have to pay custom charges. I plan on buyin spare part for my Power Bike and Riding gears. Thank you.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by debadest: 4:11am On Nov 06, 2013
I use MicoStarMall.com www.micostarmall.com. They are ranked as the best and safest way to shop abroad from Nigeria. I have been using them for over 3 years and their service is very good. Highly recommended.
You can purchase from any store in US, Europe and Asia through them and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by queenshade: 4:15am On Nov 06, 2013
Oh yes MicoStar Mall is very good. I use them also. www.micostarmall.com

1 Like

Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by hedgesfun(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
mrdonbuchi:
I have a question please. When my goods get to Nigeria, do I have to pay custom charges. I plan on buyin spare part for my Power Bike and Riding gears. Thank you.
sorry am responding late I don't really think you need to pay any custom charge cos they use either DHL or FEDEX to ship or goods I had never had cause to pay custom fee buh maybe things I buy don't require custom fee sha
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by hardrockbaba: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
I used myus once I had to pay clearing charges and my order was all messed up. I was highly disappointed and when I went to Google them I realized they had and have terrible reviews also from so many customers.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by hedgesfun(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2013
well I had been using them since 2008 and to d glory of God I own justwatches.com.ng and am working on just gadgets and just perfumes also I bring all my products from us and every electronics in my house I bought at best buy.com brought in by myus.com and never had an issue except their personal shopper is expensive.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by USultimate: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2013
I have used myus before and not only is their service horrible, they are very expensive.
Re: How Realiable Is Www.myus.com by felucci(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
I've been using them for more than 2 years now and they haven't disappointed. It can be a bit expensive at times but they've made it easy for me to shop at Amazon and eBay.

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Importation Of Packaged Tomato Paste / Dollars To Hajj Pilgrims: CBN To Lose N7.6bn Tax Payers' Money - Nairametrics / 9 Banks Scale Cbn’s Dividend Hurdle, 4 Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.