Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? (895 Views)

Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Jibabs2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rate the performance of political parties at state level. Which political party performed best?
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Softmirror: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin LABOUR PARTY

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by jumper524(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Best performers
Apc.
Ekiti- fayemi, Lagos- sanwo olu, kaduna - elrufai, borni- zulum, kano - ganduje. Ebonyi- umahi

PDP.
Oyo- makinde, rivers-wike, enugu- ugwanyi, Edo- obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nairariver: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Non..PDP, APC, APGA. Non of them are performing.
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AstroG: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
[/color]
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.
Ekiti- fayemi, Lagos- sanwo olu, kaduna - elrufai, borni- zulum, kano - ganduje. Ebonyi- umahi

PDP.

Lies,asides Umahi and maybe Zulum nobody else from both parties
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by leksite120(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:
[/color]

Sanwo-Olu is excellent. I expect him to be the first self
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ThinkSmarter: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.

PDP.

Replace that Enugu-Ugwuanyi with AkwaIbom-Udom
Meanwhile, it is not about party, it is about individual.
As the likes of Umahi, Ayade,Ortom and Obaseki were literally members of both parties by virtue of their defection from PDP to APC and vice versa.
Yet, all of them didn't change in their various performance ratings before and after their defections.

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.

PDP.

Name one major project fayemi did abeg in 4 years

And also name one project makinde did abeg

If fayemi and makinde are performers then abia governor is more than a performer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by SU50: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

If fayemi and makinde are performers then abia governor is more than a performer

He is Yoruba, he has the 'national appeal' and the writer is also Yoruba, so he is qualified. grin
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by seunmsg(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.

PDP.

Remove Fayemi, Makinde and Obaseki from the list. They are among the worst governors at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:
[/color]

Only person with bad belle will Say Sanwo Olu Of Lagos is not Performing
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ImperialYoruba: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:
grin LABOUR PARTY

grin
LP has no senator, no rep, no Governor, but Ibo, excuse me jare, Obi wants to jump to front and be president. I laugh in tokyo. cheesy
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AstroG: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Only person with bad belle will Say Sanwo Olu Of Lagos is not Performing

Which all the flooding happening in Lagos state�,omo don’t be sentimental.

It’s only the Governor of Ebonyi state and Borno state dat I can rate well. Others na chaf
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:

Which all the flooding happening in Lagos state�,omo don’t be sentimental.

It’s only the Governor of Ebonyi state and Borno state dat I can rate well. Others na chaf

Even with all the flooding in Lagos State Gov Sanwo Olu is still outstanding

Only Zulum comes anywhere near him

It is like saying Zulum is not outstanding because of Boko Haram and that isn’t true

Flooding is a Natural disaster

It was even common under Jakande and Fashola
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AstroG: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even with all the flooding in Lagos State Gov Sanwo Olu is still outstanding

Flooding is a Natural disaster

It was even common under Jakande and Fashola

Do you think that your dealing with an illiterate :-,Oga flooding is a natural disaster quiet alright but it can be averted.

Na only Lagos wea flooding dy happen,e no see Rivers state,Bayelsa and other riverine states.

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:

Do you think that your dealing with an illiterate :-,Oga flooding is a natural disaster quiet alright but it can be averted.

Na only Lagos wea flooding dy happen,e no see Rivers state,Bayelsa and other riverine states.

Even the uk has regular serious flooding

Sanwo Olu is still an outstanding Governor probably even the best in Nigeria

Torrential rainfall is not his fault
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AstroG: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even the uk has regular serious flooding

Sanwo Olu is still an outstanding Governor probably even the best in Nigeria

Torrential rainfall is not his fault

Not his fault indeed,I can see ur so sentimental. I leave u to ur own self

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by masinga07(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Remove Fayemi, Makinde and Obaseki from the list. They are among the worst governors at the moment.
Like your head is paining you. If Makinde is not a performer then no one is. I don't get the reasoning ability of you APC guys sometimes. Why not just face your life and leave this guy alone.
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.

PDP.

Please remove Enugu from ur list. I can manage others
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:
[/color]

Though Ganduje can be corrupt, El_ Rufai fanatical but they did tried in terms infrastructure as well as Sanwo_Olu
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AstroG: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
Though Ganduje can be corrupt, El_ Rufai fanatical but they did tried in terms infrastructure as well as Sanwo_Olu

Infrastructure without adequate security is nothing
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
masinga07:

Like your head is paining you. If Makinde is not a performer then no one is. I don't get the reasoning ability of you APC guys sometimes. Why not just face your life and leave this guy alone.
Why are u making it partisan now? The last time I checked, APC governor, Fayemi is also in his list of non performing governors
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:

Infrastructure without adequate security is nothing
Insecurity is a national menace. That there's insecurity in Bornu doesn't make Zulum a non performing governors.

1 Like

Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:

Sentiment apart Sanwo Olu is an outstanding Governor
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
jumper524:

Best performers
Apc.

PDP.

Have you lived in those states to come up with the list or based on what you read online?
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by masinga07(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
Why are u making it partisan now? The last time I checked, APC governor, Fayemi is also in his list of non performing governors
Look baba, he may put whatever name he want. Am not living in Ekiti but Oyo state please. You too do yourself a favour by reaching out to at least 10 people in Oyo state who are politically neutral and ask about the performance of Seyi Makinde. Keep whatever answer they give to yourself.
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by masinga07(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
Better still, let me help you out. The Oyo state APC youth leader is a good friend of mine (Prince John Aremu Esqajonny). Please check up his Facebook page and see the reactions of people even his friends anytime he talked against Seyi Makinde or campaign for APC.
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
masinga07:

Better still, let me help you out. The Oyo state APC youth leader is a good friend of mine (Prince John Aremu Esqajonny). Please check up his Facebook page and see the reactions of people even his friends anytime he talked against Seyi Makinde or campaign for APC.
Good that u are living in Oyo state. Can u help us to mention some of the remarkable projects of Makinde? Even people outside Ebonyi state knows that Dave Umahi delivered on infrastructure wise why are not hearing or seeing Makinde's? We're not living in River state yet we know that Wike tried. We're don't need to go to Abia state b4 we know that Ikpazu is really the last man as his name suggests. The question now is " is Makinde living in another planet that we can't access his numerous projects?"
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Softmirror: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin
LP has no senator, no rep, no Governor, but Ibo, excuse me jare, Obi wants to jump to front and be president. I laugh in tokyo. cheesy
grin WE ARE EXPECTING A MIRACLE undecided.
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by richmond500: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
AstroG:
[/color]

i dont know what you knew but i know of a fact that Wike is not performing in my state
Re: Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ImperialYoruba: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

grin WE ARE EXPECTING A MIRACLE undecided.

A miracle already happened in Osun.

PDP has been given a win in a free & fair state election. We shall take it back, in a free & fair national election.

The miracle of Oduduwa is about to descend, a second time. grin

President Tinubu, the Commander in Chief and Head of Nigerian Sovereingty 2023 - 2031

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of People Who Have Endorsed Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Ticket So Far / 2023: Internal Crisis Tears Labour Apart / Obidient Donate Aircraft To Labour Party Campaign (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.