Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kpmg Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Interview (1189 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Interview by igwedanik(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
hELlo,#landers,[/b]

Pls can any body in the house help me with the pattern of [b]KPMG interview

i ve being invited for the interview next week and l need someone to help me pls.I need the reply urgently.
thanks and God Bless yaa.
Re: Kpmg Interview by sarge: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi igwe, i know this is besides what u are interested in hering right now. but i was just hoping u could feed me with a formatof what kpmg's test looks like.
Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Interview by wandel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi
@igwedanik

Are you going in for the first, second, third or fourth stage of the interview?

Anyway, I assume the 1st so prepare to be interviewed based on the appication for graduate trainee form you submitted earlier. Also expect general questions from human resources about your psche, personality and motivation.

The other satges are streamlined to your preferred areas such as meeting a supervisor, manager and lastly a partner in that area ie BAS, FAS, Tax and audit etc.

Wish you the best. If you want more info call me on 08034295137

Enjoy the interview and be free and confident. Master the attributes they are looking for and their values and you'll make it to the next level

(1) (Reply)

Lgr Consulting Is Calling / Vacancies In Abuja / Latest Jobs Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.