Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) (93944 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
ivandragon:

A liliputan with an over inflated ego, that is the 'thing' you are.

I'd you were not so blinded by your misdirected frustration, you would know that NYSC already allows the use of hijab which already makes your deluded rants irrelevant.

Since you are against such, you might as well go to NYSC camps & chase out all hijab wearing corpers.
Exactly why a fart like you should exempt religious people from service and get a separate uniform.

Oh, they should add gown and palazzo to the hijab. Our lawyers are already dressing like native doctors to the court because cvnts like you exist to rationalize folly with your dumb rhetorics of "it's my opinion ".
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by ivandragon: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Exactly why a fart like you should exempt religious people from service and get a separate uniform.

Oh, they should add gown and palazzo to the hijab. Our lawyers are already dressing like native doctors to the court because cvnts like you exist to rationalize folly with your dumb rhetorics of "it's my opinion ".

Lots of rants from you, frustrated much?

Hijabs are already part of the approved NYSC dress code, so if the NYSC feels there is a need for a review it would be done, regardless of your frustrations & misdirected anger.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by tabaralph: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
The woman coordinator did the right thing by telling her to go bring permission letter from the state coordinator to wear such uniform… finish and kla
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by najib632(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.
Can he play in the suit? If yes then your point is illogical. Christians are truly disbelievers. You can't ask yourself a which form of dressing will Jesus Christ be more pleased with. If you lie to yourself you're nothing but an assistant to the devil. I hope I am not even wasting my time with an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:
Imagine this rubbish!

Trust me, outrage is what will follow next.

MURIC will soon issue statement.

Just as “Professors” from the north will issue statements to condemn the sending out of the lady.

The next thing that will happen is for Islamic Lawyers to sue NYSC to court to allow Muslim women wear even face veil to camp. And I won’t be surprised to see Ariwoola sign off on it.

Then Hausa youths will be next to start going on rampage in Ogun to protest the act.

This is the stupid level that Buhari his fellow intolerant vultures have reduced this country.

Must she wear that nonsense to NYSC camp is it a mosque?

I’m so enraged.
let me educate mr tribal bigot, Aka angry bird. Man in early time was almost naked, and as his intellect evolve he started wearing clothes, wt she's today and wt she's wearing represent the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved and is not regressive, its the removal of clothes or walking half naked by christian women today that is regression back to the ancient times... Go to the western world even in the sporting activities u find Muslims women on hijab. do u call dt mosque also... Stop d hate and wise up already.... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Future070: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Even in the military, you have women who put on their skirts.

Trouser is not for women! It's for men.
Even if the whole women Worldwide put on trousers, it doesn't make it right.
She is not man! And so her putting on skirt is not a crime.

Infact she is a worthy example for the ladies.

. You are one of the problems we are have having in Nigeria
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by EmemObong03: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Can you wear Palazzo to Army recruitment camp?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.
Well I guess u got a very poor imagination I suggest u should do better than that because the look like this...

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by JayPeeOham: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

I have always read your comments but I had to correct you on the bolded above!

Trouser was originally meant for Women and not men!

Google is your friend!

You are welcome
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Greatheight: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.

I think you should take things easy, especially the gospel of Christ you seemed to know everything of.

I'm a Christian too, but a pair of trousers is not a sin for any female who desires such. Carefully, look out every fashion there is a kind for male and female.

Don't argue blindly and stop confusing others with your self righteousness.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Greatheight: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
Well I guess u got a very poor imagination I suggest u should do better than that because the look like this...

I think is right because the jersey is still not altered but rather the player got an underwear to it. Let's not confuse things.

Even nowadays many men are putting on female pants and fashion styles.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Romeoweezy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Regardless of wateva... The law remains d law
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by PHYTECH: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
SAMBARRY:
she should follow the law.muslims are not above the law.its just a 3 weeks thing not a 3 year thing

Should human beings to the law or law bend to shoot sanity of human choice ?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Ajewumi12: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
I didn't see anything wrong in this dressing,she didn't used other uniform it's the same nysc uniform,this very bad.allow her to dress according to her religion practice
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Haykinx98(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

In the military, They don't wear skirt on the parade ground
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Haykinx98(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
ivandragon:
Though the NYSC scheme gradually loses its relevance yearly, the fact remains that it is a semi-paramilitary service (if I can use that classing) & is very regimented which is why Camps have a lot of military personnel & the DG of NYSC is always a top military officer.

Given the above, it is almost impossible to see a female soldier or female security officer wearing clothing outside the norm or approved wears, hence, same is applicable to Corpers...

However, the NYSC may consider looking into this aspect & come up with an acceptable standard for those who have strong religious beliefs on clothing or alternatively, make the Camp optional for those set of people (females only).
It is okay to not serve
It is okay to collect exemption letter from camp
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by ivandragon: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Haykinx98:

It is okay to not serve
It is okay to collect exemption letter from camp

I am sure NYSC knew all these when they allowed the hijab...
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by caesymore(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.

you should understand somethings the way they are, Bible no cal skirt or trouser per say, I wonder what your take will be on countries where Men wear skirt as tradition
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by emorse(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Softmirror:

THOSE TROUSERS ARE A NEW MODEL DESIGNED TO COMFORM WITH A CERTAIN PEOPLE'S CULTURE. THAT IS THE POINT. AND IT TOOK YEARS OF SOLICITATION. IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME IN THE NEAREST FUTURE LADIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SKIRTS AND TROUSERS FOR NYSC INORDER TO CONFORM WITH A PEOPLE'S WAY OF LIFE. MY POINT IS, LAWS ARE MADE BY HUMANS AND CHANGED BY HUMANS AT WILL. EVEN WITH YOUR ANALOGY CHANGE IS PERMANENT. TAKE A LOOK AT LAWN TENNIS.

Solicitation. I agree totally with you on that. Anyone who seeks to change a law that binds a group must be willing and ready to solicit and not impose nor act with the intention of impunity. I doubt if anyone on earth can find a way to describe the lady's action as a solicitation. If she had been given the go ahead to dress that way, the NYSC official's reaction would have been wrong and probably punishable.

If that lady and like minded people find a way to change the laws through solicitation, topics like this won't find their ways into the news.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by emorse(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
najib632:
Can he play in the suit? If yes then your point is illogical. Christians are truly disbelievers. You can't ask yourself a which form of dressing will Jesus Christ be more pleased with. If you lie to yourself you're nothing but an assistant to the devil. I hope I am not even wasting my time with an atheist.
You ask a question which you cannot answer yourself, then you go on to make this discussion a Christian versus Muslim one. Yet you find a way to talk about logic in the same breath. Are you for real? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by emorse(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
Bros, I asked someone if he could imagine his favourite footballer dressed in a suit. I don't see any suits in your pictures. Just some ladies that have tights (longer ones) under their jerseys. Some men wear tights (shorter ones) under their shorts too you know. The only significant thing in your pictures is the hijab. And the lady that caused this discussion had hers on.

Every occasion / organisation has its appropriate dressing. A Christian lady did this same thing some years back and she was treated exactly like this so it's not about religion. If these people can find a way to change the NYSC dress code, fine. But till then, they ought to obey the rules.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Softmirror: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
emorse:

Solicitation. I agree totally with you on that. Anyone who seeks to change a law that binds a group must be willing and ready to solicit and not impose nor act with the intention of impunity. I doubt if anyone on earth can find a way to describe the lady's action as a solicitation. If she had been given the go ahead to dress that way, the NYSC official's reaction would have been wrong and probably punishable.

If that lady and like minded people find a way to change the laws through solicitation, topics like this won't find their ways into the news.

THUMS UP TO YOU. I LIKE YOUR MANNER OF CONVERSATION.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by chipet67(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

You sound so stu.pid
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
PHYTECH:

Should human beings to the law or law bend to shoot sanity of human choice ?
the law is not a threat to the sanity of any human being except you want to ferment trouble because we know that is usually your end game.uma dey averse to a peaceful and lawful environment lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by PHYTECH: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
SAMBARRY:
the law is not a threat to the sanity of any human being except you want to ferment trouble because we know that is usually your end game.uma dey averse to a peaceful and lawful environment lipsrsealed

These things are done in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, kuwait, Qatar, Egypt, jordan. They're islamic countries and enjoy peace of individual choice.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by SAMBARRY: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2022
PHYTECH:

These things are done in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, kuwait, Qatar, Egypt, jordan. They're islamic countries and enjoy peace of individual choice.
it is not by force to manipulate nigeria to become an Islamic state.whats with Islam and this their overbearing and narcisstic group attitude? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Realhommie(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
Because the truth favors you today it is right.
When it does not favor you, it is wrong!

I am not here to make anyone happy. All I am after is to make GOD ALMIGHTY Happy.

I was expecting you to engage the others who mentioned you asking you questions, atleast most where sane in their approach..

You know, sometimes all you have to do is just sit down and observe, even Christ did same. How can you say putting on trousers is a sin against God. What part of the Bible mentioned trousers? Again what was the mode of dressing in biblical times?

You're being elusive since you have refused to engage anyone rightly with proof to back up your claim. Stop misleading people please, someone earlier likened you to the pharisees of old and i agree. You're more religious, in fact overly religious than you're spiritual.

Learn to take correction when you're wrong because only a fool is set in his ways... Again, be open to new knowledge or better yet seek knowledge to broaden your horizon.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you like you heed to what we put out,
If you like , refuse it and continue in your ways, continue to be wise in your own eyes.
When you cross over, you will know how far.
When you cross over, you will value what we do here.

Realhommie:
I was expecting you to engage the others who mentioned you asking you questions, atleast most where sane in their approach..

You know, sometimes all you have to do is just sit down and observe, even Christ did same. How can you say putting on trousers is a sin against God. What part of the Bible mentioned trousers? Again what was the mode of dressing in biblical times?

You're being elusive since you have refused to engage anyone rightly with proof to back up your claim. Stop misleading people please, someone earlier likened you to the pharisees of old and i agree. You're more religious, in fact overly religious than you're spiritual.

Learn to take correction when you're wrong because only a fool is set in his ways... Again, be open to new knowledge or better yet seek knowledge to broaden your horizon.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you like you heed to what we put out,
If you like , refuse it and continue in your ways, continue to be wise in your own eyes.
When you cross over, you will know how far.
When you cross over, you will value what we do here.

Forget those talk, you're trying to guilt trip me... Your post was neither spiritually valid nor logically tenable.

You're a typical example of one who leans in his own understanding/counsel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.