Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 (20831 Views)

Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Putin is in another level , to be frank dude is smart and got enough steel balls

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Gofwane(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Thank God we will use that opportunity to launch our own.

We are the Giant of Africa!

This one. Abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by jimetagambo: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR RUSSIA
Many parents have lost their sons just for Putins devilish agenda.

Putin is a fucking pussy and weakling
Ordinary Ukraine is taking him 4 months and they havent even captured Kiev.

Russia has lost 15,000 troops in 4 months
Thanks to Large sophisticated weapons from poland, usa, britain.
This is more than the russian soldier casualties than the Afghanistan war and Chechen wars combined.
I Go to Russian Facebook "Vkontakte"
This is where i read and translate the social media post of russian soliders.
Brooo they are losing so many soldiers its crazy.
You will see so many Rip post from Russian people but their media dont show this.
Go and download Vkontake and search
War Ministry.RU
They upload list of casualties of russian with their pictures and ID
Yesterday alone they posted 115 missing and dead.

War is now 5 months (21 weeks) and some days actually. Putin once boasted that he would capture Kyiv in 2 weeks.

Ukrainians are not walkover. Russia seriously underestimated the will of the ukrainians to defend their motherland.

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by jimetagambo: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:
Russia is sinking trying to show strength. By the time the full effect hit them, they will be irrelevant like Iran. Already the world does not take them serious because their military has been bull shitted. They were supposed to take Ukraine within 3 days but now its almost 3 months. The effect on the economy is just about to start. Once Europe looks for alternative to gas supply which is one of their biggest source of revenue, they will die naturally.

China is the only strategic partner they have and I am sure China will not want to loose international relevance so they will tread carefully.

Another acclaimed super power (Russia) to the bin
How the mighty has fallen. Ukraine exposed Russia as one overhyped super power. Russia is now begging Iran for drones.

Can you imagine that. Rogue countries grin

7 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Omalistik: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Russia should stop the war in Ukraine. that's the best for everyone
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by jimetagambo: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Udemzy05:

You live in Russia?
The guy is based in port Harcourt and searching for sugar mummy on Nairaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by STEWpid(f): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gofwane:
This one. Abi? grin

You don't minit! shocked shocked
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Firstcitizen: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Donbass Region already liberated, military operation goals extended to southern Ukraine with success already been recorded in Kharkiv, Odessa, mykolav. Gas supplies to Terrorists Europe been cut off to 20% capacity, Europeans are pissing on their pants ahead of winter, zelensky crying and accusing all Ukrainian security agencies of working with Russia after sacking the head of Ukraine state security and Ukraine prosecutor general, Ukrainian troops morale low, fooling the Terrorists with grain deal, western weapons destroyed, 2nd power plant about to be ceased yet the bitch baby nazi Terrorist still crying for weapon even though Ukraine is virtually finished from Russian shelling. Russia the first country to send a human into space and others learnt from them, the country is great and ruling the world undoubtedly. Where are the idiots who are helping Terrorists Nazis to cry Russia losing? Victory to Russian federation, God bless President Vladimir Putin and the Russian Federation, God bless his brother Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus, God bless the chenchen fighters and our newly liberated republics of Donetsk and Lughansk, God bless my Naija

Winter is coming grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by STEWpid(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
SatanKeepOff:
We are Giant with Bokoharam

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Themandator: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

This is more than the russian soldier casualties than the Afghanistan war and Chechen wars combined.
You will see so many Rip post from Russian people but their media dont show this.
War Ministry.RU

This HIMARS from the US is causing serious damage to Russia... There is no version of it in the Russian arsenal

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by STEWpid(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Which dirty giant of Africa?
The vegetable in aso rock is enough to classify us as ants of Africa

Jayant of Africa!
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajailer:
Russia won't be missed.
Russia's technology keeps the ISS in orbit. Without them it will crashland on earth. Only them can mantain their own technology.

6 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Tecnophone: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
and your Buhari and Tinubu is getting weaker. Shame on u
Fkmodhi:
Russia is still waxing stronger.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:
Russia is sinking trying to show strength. By the time the full effect hit them, they will be irrelevant like Iran. Already the world does not take them serious because their military has been bull shitted. They were supposed to take Ukraine within 3 days but now its almost 3 months. The effect on the economy is just about to start. Once Europe looks for alternative to gas supply which is one of their biggest source of revenue, they will die naturally.

China is the only strategic partner they have and I am sure China will not want to loose international relevance so they will tread carefully.

Absolute rubbish and nonsense comment from an ignorant you, I wonder if you are up to date in the affairs of the world…
The west needs Russia more than Russia needs the west.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-doing-better-than-expected-despite-sanctions-says-imf/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by SultanOfAbia: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Themandator:

This HIMARS from the US is causing serious damage to Russia... There is no version of it in the Russian arsenal
I translated a post where one soldier was complaining that HIMARS was the worst thing ever.
He said that it doesent make sound like other missles. The only time you hear the sound is 2 seconds before impact.
He described it as hearing shhhhhh then boom immediately
Other missles you can hear it coming from 6 to 10 seconds which gives them time to cover.
But HIMARS is so fast and silent it takes 2 seconds to hear it before it hit you.
Very deadly stuff.
And the new drones the ukrainian have is crazy. Omo i really pity russia
H

7 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

War is now 5 months (21 weeks) and some days actually. Putin once boasted that he would capture Kyiv in 2 weeks.

Ukrainians are not walkover. Russia seriously underestimated the will of the ukrainians to defend their motherland.
Without western weapons support ukraine was a walk over. Russia is fighting NATO, nt ukraine. Without western artillary, ukraine is nothing above Nigerian army.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by priestcharm(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

War Ministry.RU
How many has Ukraine lost with nato troops fighting as mercenaries?

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by luminouz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lmaoooo

You lots are funny!! Giving absolute statements like you are a God or something??
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
I will never understand people like you. Putin is your mentor?? Why?? Because he's killing thousands of Ukrainians and breaking millions of Ukrainian families apart?? undecided If the devil was a man, he would be Putin. That man is evil and heartless as f*ck.

Onigawara:
Finally. Russia is, gonna withdraw from ISS and then build their OWN space station. Long overdue. The Russians have finally woken up to the reality that the west is anti Russian. They never loved mother russia. And now russia should continue making those moves that would make them even more self sufficient.

God bless mother Russia
God bless Vladimir Putin. My mentor

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

How the mighty has fallen. Ukraine exposed Russia as one overhyped super power. Russia is now begging Iran for drones.

Can you imagine that. Rogue countries grin

And Iran now have bragging right.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by GamalNasser: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Like Buhari there is nothing US democrats can't destroy
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Themandator:

Loud it.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
bepositive11:
I will never understand people like you. Putin is your mentor?? Why?? Because he's killing thousands of Ukrainians and breaking millions of Ukrainian families apart?? undecided If the devil was a man, he would be Putin. That man is evil and heartless as f*ck.

Really

How do you know all this bro? Has he killed anyone in your family?

You don't understand western politics, do you?

6 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shascky33:

Russia's technology keeps the ISS in orbit. Without them it will crashland on earth. Only them can mantain their own technology.

You just open your mouth wide and say anything. It was a collective agreement, US segments privides Electricity and Oxygen, Russia segments provide the thrust to keep it in orbit, If Russia decides to leave, They would be replaced.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Absolute rubbish and nonsense comment from an ignorant you, I wonder if you are up to date in the affairs of the world…
The west needs Russia more than Russia needs the west.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-doing-better-than-expected-despite-sanctions-says-imf/amp/

Give us Reasons

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by BrodaAgbaya: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Trueprophet91:
Good move,Russia.
You can't push me and tell me where to fall

angry
Don't give up, it's not late yet

I wish i wouldn`t give up, but the military is in a state of comatose. God fatherism, fulanism, internal terrorism has taken over the once respectable military

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

I translated a post where one soldier was complaining that HIMARS was the worst thing ever.
He said that it doesent make sound like other missles. The only time you hear the sound is 2 seconds before impact.
He described it as hearing shhhhhh then boom immediately
Other missles you can hear it coming from 6 to 10 seconds which gives them time to cover.
But HIMARS is so fast and silent it takes 2 seconds to hear it before it hit you.
Very deadly stuff.
And the new drones the ukrainian have is crazy. Omo i really pity russia
H
More HIMARS on their way, and Russia have nothing to counter it, even their almighty S-400.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Belteshazzar1: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Belteshazzar1: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Mtcheeeew
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

You just open your mouth wide and say anything. It was a collective agreement, US segments privides Electricity and Oxygen, Russia segments provide the thrust to keep it in orbit, If Russia decides to leave, They would be replaced.
Dis wan don go google cum bk dey reply like say him know anything b4. So the space station was entirely built with american technology? Ordinary gas europeans never replace, na technology wey dey in motion dem go just replace like dat. Mind u, NASA intends keeping the craft in motion until 2030 when other private stations are launched and matured enough to fully replace the ISS. Russia's withdrawal will definitely shake the tech world. Go bk to twitter and retrace elon musk's beef with the new head of ROSCOSMOS.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.