Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wake Up Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Yoruba (855 Views)

Right Now Ibadan Is On Fire,fulani Has Done It Wake Up Yoruba / Nigeria Will Soon Break Up: Yoruba Ethnic Leader Banji Akintoye Explodes / Nigeria Will Not Break Up, Yoruba Will Get 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dear Yoruba brothers,

How could you have forgotten this thread real quick, in which you were insulted, mocked, belittled, antagonised, maligned, abused and slandered when you find yourself out of the corridors of power?
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Going through that thread, I shock my head in disbelief in regards the hatred and hostility target towards the SW

Why do you Yoruba find it easy to join other region/tribes in insulting your leaders, while other region protect, shield, safeguard and defend their elites at all cost!!

I'm a northerner, in as much as I don't like Atiku and I won't be voting for him, because I know his incompetent, coupled with his corruption baggage.. I see a lot of northerners trying to white wash and portray him as what his not simply because his a fellow northerner

You say Tinubu is corrupt, that he has stolen Lagos money through Alpha beta

LMFAO! Pls name me on politician that is not corrupt!

Why are the SE not talking about PO Pandora scandals or his countless lies!! Why do they find it easy and convenient to hide their flaws but u join them in ridiculing and exposing urs

there celebrities can campaign for PO but you dear not campaign for Tinubu even in SW, Yoruba land.. can u imagine!!.. if this is what is called "omoluwabi", then I'm afraid it's a curse!!

No wonder it's easy for them to claim Lagos "a no man's land, while paying homage in kano state!

you said religion does not matter in SW, but events lately has exposed you guys, u let outsiders to divide and rule you.. there is no single Muslim governor nor deputy, but that has never been an issues.. this is hypocrisy!!

Once u loose out, this same set of people will be the first ones to mock, insult and rob ur stupidity all over ur face.. while they push u to insult and castigate ur finest elites, they are at the background laughing at u

their japa destination is Lagos State , to an extend El-rufai referred to them as "night bus travellers!! Why will you not look at what all Tinubu has achieved and his competence in Lagos, simple because a outsider told u so!!

When it comes to competence, is PO or Atiku expertise and prowess capable to lace Tinubu's shoes!?!? When we start talking about achievements, they quickly switch to corruption, when we remind them of Pandora papers, they quickly switch to age, forgetting they voted for Atiku in 2019!!

no amount of pressure will make me support Atiku, my fellow like Arewa will say "komai ne naka naka ne(no matter what, urs is urs), but I told them, since Atiku left for Dubai in 2019.. has he ever spoke about herdsmen, kidnapping and other vices affecting the north?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
T
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Igbos need to teach them something's.
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is what I mean, at least u didn't hide the fact that u have hatred and something sinister against the SW
Jennifer663:
Igbos need to teach them something's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
This is what I mean, at least u didn't hide the fact that u have hatred and something sinister against the SW
I cant have hatred just because of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by brown3: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Dear Yoruba brothers,

How could you have forgotten this thread real quick, in which you were insulted, mocked, belittled, antagonised, maligned, abused and slandered when you find yourself out of the corridors of power?

Going through that thread, I shock my head in disbelief in regards the hatred and hostility target towards the SW

Why do you Yoruba find it easy to join other region/tribes in insulting your leaders, while other region protect, shield, safeguard and defend their elites at all cost!!

I'm a northerner, in as much as I don't like Atiku and I won't be voting for him, because I know his incompetent, coupled with his corruption baggage.. I see a lot of northerners trying to white wash and portray him as what his not simply because his a fellow northerner

Why are the SE not talking about PO Pandora scandals or his countless lies!! Why do they find it easy and convenient to hide their flaws but u join them in ridiculing and exposing urs

there celebrities can campaign for PO but you dear not campaign for Tinubu even in SW, Yoruba land.. can u imagine!!.. if this is what is called "omoluwabi", then I'm afraid it's a curse!!

No wonder it's easy for them to claim Lagos "a no man's land, while paying homage in kano state!

you said religion does not matter in SW, but events lately has exposed you guys, u let outsiders to divide and rule you.. there is no single Muslim governor nor deputy, but that has never been an issues.. this is hypocrisy!!

Once u loose out, this same set of people will be the first ones to mock, insult and rob ur stupidity all over ur face.. while they push u to insult and castigate ur finest elites, they are at the background laughing at u

their japa destination is Lagos State , to an extend El-rufai referred to them as "night bus travellers!! Why will you not look at what all Tinubu has achieved and his competence in Lagos, simple because a outsider told u so!!

When it comes to competence, is PO or Atiku expertise and prowess capable to lace Tinubu's shoes!?!? When we start talking about achievements, they quickly switch to corruption, when we remind them of Pandora papers, they quickly switch to age, forgetting they voted for Atiku in 2019!!

no amount of pressure will make me support Atiku, my fellow like Arewa will say "komai ne naka naka ne(no matter what, urs is urs), but I told them, since Atiku left for Dubai in 2019.. has he ever spoke about herdsmen, kidnapping and other vices affecting the north?

you are big fuul, so because I'm yoruba I must vote a sicking criminal. Where was him when fulani was killing in South West.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Did he tell you his sick and what's wrong in being sick, is he not human

This ur argument is lame and stale, is just the same recycled trash.. which court made him a criminal
brown3:
you are big fuul, so because I'm yoruba I must vote sicking criminal. Where was him we fulani was killing in South West.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Eriokanmi: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022

You're so wrong. The forthcoming election isn't about religion or ethnicity. Amazingly, you're fellow northern youths are in support of Obi. I'm yoruba and am voting Obi, same as all my friends, except one who said he's voting Tinubu. If you think Nigeria OP, you'd not be divisive in your post. Nigeria first before your tribe or religion. It's only when the country is in progess and peace that you can say you're hausa or ibo or yoruba. It's when there's peace you can go to church or mosque to pray.

Atiku, Tikubu and the likes are same bigots who have set us against each other today. That's why you see each region agitating for secession. Even the north wants to secede. Go and study boko haram agenda for details. All these leaders have failed Nigeria. What was Tinubu as a national amd watch Buhari's government crash like this? Why not use the ideas he had to assist this man?

The forthcoming election is about Nigeria, not Obi. Nobody is saint agreed buy Peter Obi fares much better than them. He belongs to the generation of people of relevant ideas. Age is also very much on his side. I wish Anambra was like Lagos, he'd have done wonders. Even at that, you cannot compare Anambra of 2003 to Anambra of today cos his legacies are there and visible to the eyes. I visit that side very well. Even some developments Obiano was bragging about were Obi's legacies. Hope you're aware same Obi owns Fidelity Bank. Of all the banks that were established same time as his bank, only Fidelity is standing today while others had since died.

Enough of tribal and religous bigotry. It would only set us backward as a nation.

Sai Baba, sai Baba...is north beneficiary of his government today? Which region is the most vulnerable today , security wise? We are done with the government of elites. We earnestly crave a new Nigeria where nobody would ask you which tribe are you from or what's your religion, before you can participate in governance. APC had clearly said that their plan of a Muslim-muslim ticket is to enable them win election. What's more important...winning election or doing the wish of the people in the spirit of equity, justice and fairness? That's no democracy. Democracy is the government of the people, for the people and by the people not government of the elites.

Tell.me, how do you think Tinubu would not look the other way when the call for the probe of power privatisation arises when he knows he's owner of one of the discos? Power can never improve with these people in government. See our roads, they don't care cos they always fly like doves up and down.

For the first time, I'm excited because someone who's speaking what I want to hear with the will to achieve it , given his antecedents is here. I, a Christian voted buhari in 2015, calling the bluff of Jonathan, what did we gain from it as a nation today? Someone is now coming under the same party and say oun lokan...oun lokan lati ba Nigeria ję si abi?

Honestly, had tinubu come out from a different party to run, maybe he'd have gained some support of some people.

Good luck to the BATiflies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Madmohamed1: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
one thing I'm sure of you be Yoruba man or bashir el Rufai.

You be mumu for writing this nonsense to hell whit you and your generation for insulting a whole taibe.

You are very useless to your parents when people that matters are talking you shut up you dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by brown3: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Did he tell you his sick and what's wrong in being sick, is he not human

This ur argument is lame and stale, is just the same recycled trash.. which court made him a criminal
a healthy man will not struggle to hold flag, even with the help of buhari and adamu he couldn't still hold the map, some thing a year old kid will do easily. What other evidence do you want. Stop tribalism and vote for the right person.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Vulturereloaded: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wake up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin

They will soon enter the final sleep,and wake up after the election day.And surly they'll call peter obi there president.
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by KingKO22: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
brown3:
you are big fuul, so because I'm yoruba I must vote a sicking criminal. Where was him when fulani was killing in South West.
Sivking criminal ?
Why not call Obituary young criminal
Why not call Atiku Northerm criminal

You are simple omo aaaaaa le of Yoruba is you can insult an elders with easy
No that's not any trace of Yoruba
That's not Omoluabi of our Odudualand

A criminal of Lagos that every other states dream of ? Mention any state that's doing better in all ramifications than Lagos state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by brown3: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Sivking criminal ?

A criminal of Lagos that every other states dream of ? Mention any state that's doing better in all ramifications than Lagos state
brother let put tribalism aside baba tinubu is not fit, let not morgage our future just because of tribe. Think about the future pls.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
He campaigned the most during primaries, visiting almost every state.. until now his doing the most among the aspirant touring.. so what do u mean his not fit?
brown3:
brother let put tribalism aside baba tinubu is not fit, let not morgage our future just because of tribe. Think about the future pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by haffaze777(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thanks for this wake up call,we know we have traitors in our midst and we will handle them at appropriate time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by haffaze777(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Sivking criminal ?

Brother don't waste your energy on them,sane Yoruba will put them where they belong when time reachgrin

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ipob Terrorist

Who dash you Yoruba angry
brown3:

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Kagd10: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
brown3:

Will you keep quiet, you this Ipob? Only pathetic man ain't proud to say his tribe but disguise as another one. Anyway, your Peter Obi is a pathological liar. Like Peter Obi, like his disciples.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Mrkindness: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
afonja Muslim pig is claiming he is a northerner, you want to fool Yoruba Christians but they are wiser because MURIC said it all they will never vote any Yoruba Christian and they called Osibanjo a traitor.

Stop hatng on igbos, check history no man who hate that tribe and ends well.from awolowo, amadu Bello, Gowon, Murtala Mohammed, to named a few.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
The guy is an Ipob Terrorist not Yoruba
KingKO22:

Sivking criminal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by ElSudani: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
brown3:

Stop deceiving yourself. We know you are not Yoruba and your hatred will catch up with you eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by brown3: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
He campaigned the most during primaries, visiting almost every state.. until now his doing the most among the aspirant touring.. so what do u mean his not fit?
a sick person can also be carried to different location. Or Do you want me to post his pictures that shows he is sick and not fit
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by FatimaAbbas(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by uba1991: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Dear Yoruba brothers,

you have not been following Atiku. Atiku make a promise to wipe out Boko haram and bandits in Borno and Kaduna respectively.
Let me also remind you that many yorubas are affected by this high cost of things.
Yoruba are buying fuel at 500 naira per litre
They are also sleeping on the que for more than 48 hours in order to get fuel.
Do you think the students that were supposed to graduate this year but they have to extend their program to next year because of strike will vote for APC?
Mr man, if hungry catch you you stop thinking about region.
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by 00FFT00(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Dear Yoruba brothers,

You are as northern as I am, a Yoruba. Promote your candidate, but you must not perjure yourself in the process, and please keep the tribal instigation out if you can.
Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Lalar27: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Make sense I really don't know why some foolish yoruba will decide to vote Peter obi
They have all be brainwashed by all these social media propaganda that's toward Tinubu and I know I won't work Tinubu is the next president and there nothing anybody can do about it lol
This same igbo people will rather not vote than voting a yoruba into power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Alphagan(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2023
@Op, thank you for your support for Tinubu but can we do it without resulting to tribal instigation and bashing?

Tinubu is contesting to represent Nigeria, not just Yoruba or Arewa.

Let love leads.

BAT2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Yoruba by Sannisege: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2023
OP God bless you jare. We are telling them now but they are not listening.

(1) (Reply)

Obong Of Calabar,ndidem Of The Quas Endorse Back To South Agenda / The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North / Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.