Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? (968 Views)

This Is The Only Reason Tinubu Haters Are Wailing Over Muslim - Muslim Ticket / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / Tinubu Haters Gather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Durabest: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu haters do not be in a hurry to display your hatred you still have more time to do so.Tinubu just appointed another Muslim to head his campaign team i hope you guys are aware? Una go cry tire this time around.Our first eleven has come to stay.Nigerians will vote massively for Tinubu... Tinubu is a developer and the more you hate him the more real Nigerians an i loves him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by SmellyNyash: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

What I have for u today is this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Durabest: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin

What I have for u today is this
The person you just upload his pictures is a legend a renown politician in that matter and i want to ask you,who is your father? If you search Tinubu on Google you will spend 5 hours reading about him you try search of you father on Google and come back here to tell me what Google will show you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go back to your dungeon with your bullshit of a post, suffer never tire you ? angry
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
Tinubu haters do not be in a hurry to display your hatred you still have more time to do so.Tinubu just appointed another Muslim to head his campaign team i hope you guys are aware? Una go cry tire this time around.Our first eleven has come to stay.Nigerians will vote massively for Tinubu... Tinubu is a developer and the more you hate him the more real Nigerians an i loves him.

To be honest, you don't have sense. You're just unstable like NEPA light in the country your APC people put you and your family in, (Not Me)

And, may you be unstable and unproductive in anything you do you APC Goat, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Brookdcook: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
The person you just upload his pictures is a legend a renown politician in that matter and i want to ask you,who is your father? If you search Tinubu on Google you will spend 5 hours reading about him you try search of you father on Google and come back here to tell me what Google will show you.

A renowned politician when tell you say he does not care about exchange rate because your salary will be paid in Naira. And you are clapping and shouting his name .

Since you know how to use google very very very well why not search VENEZUELA no need to add anything just VENEZUELA.

And understand what you are clapping for today . You might be paid a whole school bad of money in Venezuela but that whole school bag is just for a cup of coffee and that is where we are heading. Dollar just hit $710/N

And you are clapping for someone who said he does not care about exchange rates you are laughing , playing shouting nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by SmellyNyash: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
I will spend 10 hours reading about the fraud and the atrocities he has being committing.
He is a thief
He didn't went to school
He is drug baron
He is a criminal
Most especially, he has pocketed ur useless sense and that of ur fellow zombies so una no go dey reason well. Akuya banza

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brookdcook:

A renowned politician when tell you say he does not care about exchange rate because your salary will be paid in Naira. And you are clapping and shouting his name .

Since you know how to use google very very very well why not search VENEZUELA no need to add anything just VENEZUELA.

And understand what you are clapping for today . You might be paid a whole school bad of money in Venezuela but that whole school bag is just for a cup of coffee and that is where we are heading. Dollar just hit $710/N

And you are clapping for someone who said he does not care about exchange rates you are laughing , playing shouting nonsense

School the MF mate, School the APC Goat for me, God bless you.

He's probably using opera mini free MB to post this shit, he hasn't seen suffering yet, and I pray he will taste it soon.
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Durabest: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:

To be honest, you don't have sense. You're just unstable like NEPA light in the country your APC people put you and your family in, (Not Me)

And, may you be unstable and unproductive in anything you do you APC Goat, Amen.
THAT IS STATE LEVEL AND I NEVER DENY THAT. FOR PRESIDENT I'M VOTING TINUBU NO APOLOGY FOR THAT
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by AfriBreakinNews: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
Tinubu an ethnic bigot hopes on using tribalism and religious sentiment to win election
After meeting youths that ain't ready to buys his hatred driven campaign he now resort to blackmail on Christian same Christian that ain't good enough to be his vice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by ImperialYoruba: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:

IBODIENTS, where una dey?

grin
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
THAT IS STATE LEVEL AND I NEVER DENY THAT. FOR PRESIDENT I'M VOTING TINUBU NO APOLOGY FOR THAT

Get out of my way you APC Goat, they will use you and do Sallah soon grin

Prove to me you and your family are financially okay ? Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Brookdcook: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:

School the MF mate, School the APC Goat for me, God bless you.

He's probably using opera mini free MB to post this shit, he's hasn't seen suffering yet, and I pray he will taste it soon.

I just tire for the guy and the likes of am .

At least even if you don swear say you no go get common sense, what about your neighbor them no fit help you out with sense ?

abi na gutter this guy dey leave ?

Things are spoiling and he is clapping for a man who prefers foreign hospitals.

Who openly say I don’t care about exchange rate because your salary will be paid in Naira. Hia !!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Sedonxavi: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Go back to your dungeon with your bullshit of a post, suffer never tire you ? angry
So na Tinubu dey make you suffer all these while. Try to figure out your problems
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sedonxavi:
So na Tinubu dey make you suffer all these while. Try to figure out your problems

K
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Jagabanofafrica: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by JealousCobra(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:

This post indicates that is either you are squatting with your friends, getting free foods or you are still living in your mother's house, if not a sensitive sane mind wouldn't have posted this shit at this time of unbearable trauma from APshit led administration.

Your grave go long oh!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Oplomo: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You know say dem Tinubu goons throw durabest some few seeds of raw agbado, the guy begin chew the raw corn like fowl. My dear, hunger and poverty wan kill am, how him go do na? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by MITCHELL96: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oplomo:

You know say dem throw durabest some few seeds of raw agbado, the guy begin chew the raw corn like fowl. My dear, hunger dey. grin grin

Na mad man him be, he doesn't have Focus grin

He's an astray Goat grin
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Brookdcook: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Na mad man him be, he doesn't have Focus grin

He's an astray Goat grin

U sef you get mouth sha . grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Oplomo: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest, OBIdients full for Khana, abeg try show face with Tinubu pictures when them do their rally. I wan check something. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Durabest: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oplomo:
Durabest, OBIdients full for Khana, abeg try show face with Tinubu pictures when them do their rally. I wan check something. grin grin
You know nothing about Khana let me just tell you,nothing like labour party in khana not even the entire Ogoni,them no fit bring such party to us.Igbos insult Ken Saro Wiwa everyday so anything headed by any lgbo man don't work in Ogoni.
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Oplomo: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
You know nothing about Khana let me just tell you,nothing like labour party in khana not even the entire Ogoni,them no fit bring such party to us.Igbos insult Ken Saro Wiwa everyday so anything headed by any lgbo man don't work in Ogoni.

PO will win your polling unit and Local govt area in Khana. Everybody there no be hungry APC mugu like you.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Gandollar(f): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
Tinubu is a developer and the more you hate him the more real Nigerians an i loves him.
Developer of thieves and drug barons.

Later you'd complain people are insulting Tinubu when it's you Agbadorians that always expose him to ridicule. What's the meaning of this thread you created, if not to attract insults to the aged guy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Kalashnikov49: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2022
You understand them explicitly.

Its IDENTITY THEFT AT ITS PEAK...

Just like that miscreant @omenka, who claims to be from Benue, but has never condemned killings in his so called Benue.

Its now people know he is a Tinubu zombie from OSUN state.

Gandollar:
Developer of thieves and drug barons.

Later you'd complain people are insulting Tinubu when it's you Agbadorians that always expose him to ridicule. What's the meaning of this thread you created, if not to attract insults to the aged guy.
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Durabest: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Oplomo:

PO will win your polling unit and Local govt area in Khana. Everybody there no be hungry APC mugu like you.
cheesy
You know nothing about politics.Even PDP couldn't win my unit in ward 16 khana LGA na labour party go come win guy u mumu pass your father oh.You think the key to unlock voters is by insulting everyone?
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Gandollar(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You understand them explicitly.

Its IDENTITY THEFT AT ITS PEAK...

Just like that miscreant @omenka, who claims to be from Benue, but has never condemned killings in his so called Benue.

Its now people know he is a Tinubu zombie from OSUN state.

Omenka AKA Omenkalives liondeleo and his many aliases is not a Nigerian. His father is from Mauritania. But his Great grandma is yoruba but this still does not make him yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Gandollar(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
You know nothing about politics.Even PDP couldn't win my unit in ward 16 khana LGA na labour party go come win guy u mumu pass your father oh.You think the key to unlock voters is by insulting everyone?
But why you people dey insult others and still point fingers? That's a sign of despondency to me.
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Mindlog: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:

Who is your own father, let us google search him and his achievements?
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Drfernandez(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Who is your own father, let us google search him and his achievements?

Wicked psycho. It is not funny that someone like you that killed your own cousin out of greed is here shaming Tinubu or supporting someone that tried to shame him. Get the eff out from here so that normal healthy people can reason together.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Mindlog: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Drfernandez:

Wicked psycho. It is not funny that someone like you that killed your own cousin out of greed is here shaming Tinubu or supporting someone that tried to shame him. Get the eff out from here so that normal healthy people can reason together.

I guess you work in the mortuary where the corpse of the phantom cousin was deposited. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Haters What Do You Have For Us Today? by Kalashnikov49: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2022
He has taqqiya Afonja DNA. So he is culpable...

Gandollar:
Omenka AKA Omenkalives liondeleo and his many aliases is not a Nigerian. His father is from Mauritania. But his Great grandma is yoruba but this still does not make him yoruba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria / Tinubu Campaigner Dumps APC To Work For PDP In Borno / My Take On Mr. Peter Obi In Frankfurt Last Night -by Baridueh Badon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.