Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara (520 Views)

Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Richardonald(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
The former Speaker Federal House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara, has described the Muslim/Muslim ticket for presidential candidate and his running mate as ungodly and against the unity of the country.

Speaking during the 12th General Assembly and Leadership Transition Ceremony of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Dogara said the position of CAN of the same faith ticket is a Godly position and anything contrary to that is ungodly.

“I want to say emphatically that CAN’s position on Muslim/Muslim ticket in this country, at this moment of national peril, is not CAN’s only position, I believe that is God’s position.

“We serve a God of justice, our God is righteous, our God is the author of diversity, and he wants as diverse as we are to come together.

“So, CAN’s position as much as it is a righteous position, it is the position of all of us who live righteousness, justice, diversity and are working to harness it for the advancement of this country,” he said.

The former Speaker said that there is no neutrality is an issue like this, he noted that those who support the Muslim/Muslim tickets are working against the unity of Nigeria.

“Anybody can say anything, but in as much as what we are standing for is Godly, any other position is ungodly, there is no middle way, you can’t be in the middle, it is either you are for righteousness, justice, inclusivity or you are working against the unity of this great country,” he added.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-muslim-muslim-ticket-is-ungodly-%E2%80%95-former-speaker-dogara/

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by sotall(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
cool

Desperado will be given a resounding defeat come next year....

Thats the only cure to his bigotry
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by WibusJaga: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2022

Every sensible Christian & indeed every right-thinking Nigerian must reject the evil Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Imagine a scenario where this M-M ticket sails thru & we have a Muslim President & a Muslim Vice...

Now imagine a reverse scenario where we have a Christian President & a Christian Vice...
I can guarantee you that the 2nd scenario would be a sure recipe for undiluted violence. MURIC will immediately rise to condemn it, massive protests will erupt in the North, plenty of churches would be burnt down, Christians up north would be lynched at sight, shops would be looted....
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by chatinent: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Of course! But Nigeria is an international village.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Richardonald(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
They have serve dogara breakfastgrin
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Opintiwa: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na now una eyes clear . Tinubu has nothing to offer but to divide Nigeria

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by braveboi4life: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Any one whose sees nothing wrong in M/M ticket is ungodly.

I careless if Muslims vote APC, but it would be stupid of any Christian to vote APC
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Ovo200: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
If you meet anyone that supports the Muslim - Muslim ticket giving competence as an excuse, tell the person if it was to be competence why can't two southerners become a President and Vice president or two northerners?

Any reason the person give use it for religion too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by ERockson: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
In that case, my vote goes to Atiku because I can never vote a liar having dropped Tinubu
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by paramakina202: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu will hire one fake bishop like that to counter Hon.Dogara.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Coolsperm: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Honestly as a Yoruba man I don't support Muslim Muslim ticket, is very evil and useless

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by popez: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
APC made a huge mistake giving Tifnubu their ticket. They had younger and more reasonable aspirants like Osinbajo, Amaechi and Umahi, and they gave their ticket to a notorious drug smuggler? I just dey laff. cheesy

If APC wins more than 3 states, e go be thru rigging.

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Obojuju: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Healthquest: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dogara and that mustapaha was using CAN to amplify there position because Tinubu earlier call on him, he is hoping to get the seat, but the tin is Minority/Minority cannot win presidency and religion is not expected to jeopardize our chances in life.
The president is shared btw president North n south and majority in south r xtian and majority in north are muslim. If u pick Muslim from south den u need Muslim from north especially wen a Muslim contender is on d ticket

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Peacecore: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Every sensible Christian & indeed every right-thinking Nigerian must reject the evil Muslim-Muslim ticket.

He's not sensible anything. He's just pained bcoz he was rejected as running mate as that was his only reason for returning to apc. Believe this serial defector on ur own peril.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Peacecore: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
popez:
APC made a huge mistake giving Tifnubu their ticket. They had younger and more reasonable aspirants like Osinbajo, Amaechi and Umahi, and they gave their ticket to a notorious drug smuggler? I just dey laff. cheesy

If APC wins more than 3 states, e go be thru rigging.

delete da rubbish.

Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by popez: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
delete da rubbish.

Kiddies time dun pass
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Ojuntana: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some northerners in APC are waiting to kill it from the inside just as they did PDP in 2015
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Peacecore: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
popez:

Kiddies time dun pass
It's a person that doesn't know politics should expect APC to present Amechi, or Osinbajo against Atiku.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by hedonido: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
braveboi4life:
Any one whose sees nothing wrong in M/M ticket is ungodly.

I careless if Muslims vote APC, but it would be stupid of any Christian to vote APC

Most Yoruba Christians are supporting their 'brother' Tinubu. I have paid attention to their body language, soundbite and even pretensions. I now know that tribalism is a cancer in Nigeria, and even religion isn't strong enough to neutralise or act as an antedote this cancer. I have deliberately and 'trickishly' goaded many supposedly well educated and highly enlightened Yoruba associates of mine, including Muslim and Christian Yorubas. Most of them ultimately betray their inner, vulgar, almost animalistic tribalists by citing one funny reason or the other why their Tinubu may not be such a bad idea to be Nigeria's president. Disappointment can't describe what I feel whenever each new one shows their hand in this matter. Mind you, I don't even talk about Obi... I purport to prefer Atiku as the lesser evil, but almost zero 'Christian' Yoruba that I test even consider Obi, talk less of Atiku. They will whine their oily mouths left and right to sha rationalise a Tinubu prospect.

The country is cursed. But God would CERTAINLY intervene to ensure that this divisive, incomparably corrupt, desperate, and evil element of the called Tinubu wouldn't become president.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Ojuntana: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Healthquest:
Dogara and that mustapaha was using CAN to amplify there position because Tinubu earlier call on him, he is hoping to get the seat, but the tin is Minority/Minority cannot win presidency and religion is not expected to jeopardize our chances in life.
The president is shared btw president North n south and majority in south r xtian and majority in north are muslim. If u pick Muslim from south den u need Muslim from north especially wen a Muslim contender is on d ticket

How then does it make sense that a minority is representing the majority in the South but same is not good for the North?
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by popez: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
It's a person that doesn't know politics should expect APC to present Amechi, or Osinbajo against Atiku.

It's absolutely impossible for Tifnubu to win this election.
Re: 2023: Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Ungodly ― Former Speaker Dogara by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022

(1)

Finally, Peter Obi Respond To NTA Presenter, Deji Adeyaju & Asari Dokubo On Inve / Massive Crowd Welcome Peter Obi At Dunamis Church (video) / Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.