Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is The Best Place To Keep Your Money? I Hear That Keeping All Of Your Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Place To Keep Your Money? I Hear That Keeping All Of Your Money (329 Views)

How Can I Recover Money I Paid To A Fake Online Investment? / I Hear Otedola Has Taken Over First Bank. / Do You Know That Keeping Naira In The Bank Is A Waste Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Place To Keep Your Money? I Hear That Keeping All Of Your Money by Medvic: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is very much obvious that inflation is hitting almost all economies around the world. And the best thing anyone who wouldn't wan his money to lose value will try to protect it from inflation.

In a country like Nigeria, where one can buy Cryptocurrency, stocks and other comodities whose values are not determined by inflation, what they do, is they buy the most stable assets, these assets pegged against, either the US Dollar, Pound, or Euro. An example is the USDT(Tether)[https://blog.quidax.com/what-is-usdt/amp/] pegged against the US dollar. In Nigeria for example, one USDT in currently equivalent to 710 Nigerian Naira, meanwhile, one USDT was 620 Nigerian Naira as at last week(from the time of writing). This means for someone who must have been saving his money in the bank would have losed some values by now.

So the best place to keep your money will be a place where the value will not be depleted even though there is a drop in economic value, such as stocks and Cryptocurrencies[https://blog.quidax.com/lesson-1-what-is-a-cryptocurrency], the stable coins to be precise.

(1) (Reply)

. / Become Rich By December 31, 2022. 100% Legit Project. / List Of Mfbs For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.