Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pdp Has Destroyed This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Has Destroyed This Country (729 Views)

Why PDP Has Not Sanctioned Wike – Ologbondiyan / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Pastorjohn2: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
The errors and corruption of the PDP and especially Johnathan regime were worse than any of us could imagine.

710 to $1
Outrageous
The fact Johnathan is not in handcuffs in a prison cell is enough to make my blood boil.
Never again will nigerians vote PDP into power.
I thank our heavenly father we are blessed with a strong and courageous leader like Buhari and his future successor tinubu.
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by gentlesinna(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
You must be very useless

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Maxpro121: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
¥
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Great2017: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
The errors and corruption of the PDP and especially Johnathan regime were worse than any of us could imagine.

710 to $1
Outrageous
The fact Johnathan is not in handcuffs in a prison cell is enough to make my blood boil.
I thank our heavenly father we are blessed with a strong and courageous leader like Buhari and his future successor tinubu.
You are worse than the PDP and the APC put together for calling black white.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
I get what u r doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Nurarabe(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
gentlesinna:
You must be very useless
If you don't understand the sarcasm just f*ck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by SmellyNyash: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
You are very stewpid. Its your useless tilinbu and useless buhari
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by LeeSantos(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

710 to $1
Outrageous

It obvious your illiteracy rate is at it peak.

You don't have to wait for other to sue him.

Your constitutional rights states you can sue and be sued.
So since you have all the evidences you can sue him. And if you win he gets persecuted.

On normal ground your Junior sister should press hot knock in the middle of your head to put the brains back in it rightful position.
But since there is nobody to do that, just wear caps always so the sun doesn't damage the small side of the Brain still working
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by GGGPassword: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

710 to $1
Outrageous

Fool. Mumu pikin
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Oilwell(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
The errors and corruption of the.

Chaii I born pikin his name is PastorJohn

No na SatanJohn or DevilJohn suppose be your moniker. I doubt if you buys things in the market.

This your post is pure evil and wickedness after 7 + years.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil with the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

APC is SATANIC/ DEVILISH

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Luminary1(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
I interpreted your post as pure sarcasm but if otherwise. I wish you just one thing, "Maybe the destruction of Nigeria by buhari befall your entire household".

1 Like

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by OkCornel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sarcasm guys…sarcasm.

It takes intelligence to detect sarcasm.

I’m laughing at those who took the OPs post literally. The joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by Gandollar(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
OkCornel:
Sarcasm guys…sarcasm.

It takes intelligence to detect sarcasm.

I’m laughing at those who took the OPs post literally. The joke is on you.
Nna ehn.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by gentlesinna(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thunder fire u and sarcasm......do u think this is the wright time for ur stupid sarcasm... people are dying in the country and u are bringing sarcasm to the table....oga respect urself and say things the way they are
Nurarabe:

If you don't understand the sarcasm just f*ck up
Re: Pdp Has Destroyed This Country by gentlesinna(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Using sarcasm in a boiling point can leed to an unforseen circumstances......as it is now in this country people are seriously angry.

(1) (Reply)

Christains Will Fight A Hard Battle With Tinubu In 2023 / Powell Glad Legbe's Hate Posts Against Igbos, Northern Christians (Pix) / The Osun Scenario Will Be A Child's Play For Tinubu in 2023 election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.