Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless (2539 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by SupremeSpecimen: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Coming from ipob jihadi ESN terrorists...

Losers.

Sai Baba
Sai Apchit

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by SupremeSpecimen: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Durabest:
You no get respect for elder abi,you spend your money recklessily on hot kai kai during Jona that went to aso rock to open teeth,when jonathan was give our money anyhow you think it will remain so

This one went to school in his backyard
His grandmother was the tenured professor

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Modernizer:

Honestly, he's just a big dummy

One can only imagine the IQ of his children.
The Buhari “child bride wife” is no better.
2 illiterate dunces copulating and procreating. One look at the Yusuf and you will be assured he can only afford to shoot “mumu spermicide”!

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by UselessBuharist: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

This one went to school in his backyard
His grandmother was the tenured professor

Isn’t it obvious that one is living in denial? Some people have sworn to remain stupid and he is one of them

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by newbornmacho(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Sai Baba
Sai Apchit

Are you minding urchins?
Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by newbornmacho(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

One can only imagine the IQ of his children.
The Buhari “child bride wife” is no better.
2 illiterate dunces copulating and procreating. One look at the Yusuf and you will be assured he can only afford to shoot “mumu spermicide”!

But jokes apart, his son doesn't look smart oo
Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2022
newbornmacho:

But jokes apart, his son doesn't look smart oo

Atol atol!
Even money nor fit hide am.
Looks like he fell into a latrine at birth.
Just like the imbecilic Indimi man Zahra married too.

Something ain’t right with dem bunch of cow-phockerz I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by Corto: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Durabest:
You no get respect for elder abi,you spend your money recklessily on hot kai kai during Jona that went to aso rock to open teeth,when jonathan was give our money anyhow you think it will remain so

You no go die better

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:

I predicted everything spot on as it is , only 2 of my predictions are pending:

Naira will reach 1000

And he will attempt to handover the country to Jihadists

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Some may argue there's a very thin line dividing jihadists and bandits/terrorists/herdsmen! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by newbornmacho(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Corto:

You no go die better

Na urchin be dat nah grin
Re: I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless by olympianares: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari belongs to everybody.

And also Buhari belongs to nobody tongue
Them been no reason say the speech na parable

Now the meaning don clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? / ‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / The Moment Enugu Masses Stood Still For Aisha Yesufu At Peter Obi Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.