Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? (54280 Views)

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Nigeria To Wave Goodbye To Imported Trains, and Build Them IN NIGERIA Instead.
Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201911100092.html

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by realstars: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2021
I Kow Of Ak 47 Riffles, I Never Know About The Train.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
Yes, but in as much we need infrastructural development, we should also be alive to with witness them

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

101 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Dmarkz: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence? Less than 1%, I'm sure. Make we hear word abeg.
Nice fighting for politicians who doesn't have you in their plans

343 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
Nice fighting for politicians who doesn't have you in their plans

There's more to life than 'politicians'.

Stop letting them dominate your mind and existence.

Instead, think about how you could leverage this project and be creative or productive.

Nigeria will benefit more from that than from your ....disgruntlement.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
sir with all due respect, I'm not a religious bigot or ethnic slave. We are not having a good time with the people we elected into power. Period!

Killing aside, how much is ordinary Pure water in your Area

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.

133 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Hunger the greatest weapon of mass distruction is ravaging the land with speed today.
Let's call a spade a spade.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Dmarkz: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.
I know you must bring in insult. Which a sign of inferiority complex during argument.

What has inflation got to do with me as taxpayer. Was it why you voted your gods into power?

Indeed common sense is not common. Ordinarily I won't argue with blind souls. Bye

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Mr govt blamer.

Farms that have been taken over by fulani herdsmen empowered by your types.
Keep deceiving yourself.

304 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2021
hisgrace090:

Hunger the greatest weapon of mass distruction is ravaging the land with speed today.
Let's call a spade a spade.

Because you people refuse to go into AGRIC, preferring to waste time on Nairaland abusing Buhari.

Go to your village and demand a piece of land to cultivate. The more people do that, the more food will be available, and the more prices will fall.

At least now there are restrictions on open grazing coming up across the south, so you will run out of excuses over 'herdsmen'.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2021
hisgrace090:

Farms that have been taken over by fulani herdsmen empowered by your types.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Hype merchant. 99. 9% of farms in Nigeria have NOT been taken over by anybody. Millions of Nigerians are going to their farms daily and returning home safe and sound.

Excuse making experts.

40,000 people get shot dead each year in the USA.

But if they give you visa you will rush there tonight.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Because you people refuse to go into AGRIC, preferring to waste time on Nairaland abusing Buhari.

Go to your village and demand a piece of land to cultivate. The more people do that, the more food will be available.

At least now there are restrictions on open grazing coming up across the south, so you will run out of excuses over 'herdsmen'.

The same restriction to cow root or colony you and your type oppose daily ehh?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rissamenti: 2:54am On Jun 19, 2021
hisgrace090:

The same restriction you and your type oppose daily ehh?

I have no position on that topic. Face the topic - manufacturing.

Oh and by the way, Manufacturing is the key to ending poverty, which is the root cause of most of the problems afflicting us.

This plant alone will employ 5,000 Nigerians whom may otherwise have become bandits or kidnappers.

The more manufacturing we establish, the better.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 2:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Hype merchant. 99. 9% of farms in Nigeria have NOT been taken over by anybody. Millions of Nigerians are going to their farms daily and returning home safe and sound.

Excuse making experts.

So you're now against open grazing just because you want to prove a point.

Beware! your brothers are watching your bypocritic moves.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 2:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Oh and by the way, Manufacturing is the key to ending poverty, which is the root cause of most of the problems afflicting us.

So grazing root restoration is no longer the solution to nigerian problem ehh?

Your brothers are watching.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

I'm not here to discuss fcking cows, you air head!

Is that all that's on your mind?

Damn. You're brainwashed.

There's a lot more happening in Nigeria than... that.

It seems you guys can one day shift from cows and i will love to see that.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 3:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

This plant alone will employ 5,000 Nigerians whom may otherwise have become bandits or kidnappers.

The more manufacturing we establish, the better.

Even though they force you to believe in manufacturing as the way out pls keep it up and never forget the good fellow that leeds you to this positive side.

15 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by ScamHunter: 3:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Nice project. Hope it won't convey more Janjaweeeed from Mali, Niger and who knows from where else to continue murdering and kidnapping natives?

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

It's your head that stuck in a cow's butt, dude, not mine.

Not untill you stop roaming peoples farms with cows before taking you seriouse.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 3:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Where did you see me roaming anyone's farm with a cow?

Are you dumb?

Stay at home and be useless, after all you've found a good cow excuse.

When your grandkids ask you what you accomplished in life, tell them the cows stopped you.

Go and tell your buhari to stop forcing cows and cow roots on nigerians.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Achuwa1(m): 3:25am On Jun 19, 2021
This op seem not to be in Nigeria or probably he is among those milking the govt.. Coz he should know tht Nigerians no longer care about PMB and how does he thinks people in hunger reason about a manufacturing plant tht doesn't put food on their table.
How many of what PMB is taking loan to build had made one dolllar not to exceed 500 or doesn't he see tht people are hungry but he kept taking loans tht no one will be able to repay in the nearest future.

45 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.