Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Does Advertising Affect Our Lives? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Advertising Affect Our Lives? (189 Views)

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / Are We Servicing Our Cars More Than We Service Our Lives??? / Are You Servicing Your Our Cars More Than We Service Our Lives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Advertising Affect Our Lives? by penguin2021(f): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Have you ever wondered how much time we spend watching ads? And how often are they useful? What do you think about the need for advertising in today's world?
Re: How Does Advertising Affect Our Lives? by crysmile(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm neutral about online advertising. I think it's necessary for companies to get the word out about their products, but it also feels like a slippery slope. I don't like how easy it is to be tracked and monitored by your browsing history, even if you're only buying something as simple as a pair of shoes or a coffee mug. But on the other hand, I'm not sure how much of an impact that has on me, personally.
Re: How Does Advertising Affect Our Lives? by pixie2: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2022
I think it's a waste of time and energy. The problem with advertising is that it takes up space on your computer, which means that you can't do anything else while the ad is playing. This can be really annoying if you're trying to read something or watch a video. If you want to block an ad use the adblocker for this. I think a lot of people will thank me when they realize how cool it is to be on the Internet without ads

(1) (Reply)

What To Do - No Custom's Documents For Shuttle Buses? / Try Pin Vise For Jewelry Making For Jewelry / United States Is Main Threat To Russia, Putin Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.