Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death (465 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mine is Dr Myles Munroe. Cause of death: plane crash

1 Like

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by immortalcrown(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dora Akunyiri

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by samwash(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Michael Jackson
Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by Jennyclay(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by Sekoni003(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lots on the list but the first name that came across my mind was Steven Keshi.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by Typicool8(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Dora Akunyiri

I miss that woman
Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by henrimoto(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2022
samwash:
Michael Jackson
Prophet TB Joshua.
Prophet TB Joshua. The news of Baba's death came with a big shock, no sickness, no accident prior his death. I dont even know him one on one but his death shock me. Another one is Osinachi Nwachukwu. The circumstance that led to her death is very painful.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by teacherbim(f): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Pastor Bimbo Odukoya , she died in a plane crash

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by bjprodint1: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2022
General sanni Abacha,naira notes for plenty 4 nigeria.
Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by Richy4(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Whitney Houston...I loved that woman...She drowned in a bathtub...

Jennifer Ossai...I don't wanna talk about how she left the world stupidly..How white garment churches used her as an experiment on promises of giving her children due to pressure from in-laws... Her passing was still annoying till tomorrow...

JT Tom West... Speaks English language effortlessly without forcing it ...A screen god himself... died in an auto- crash..

Muna Obiegwe..I naturally liked that dude... Till date, I don't even know what happened..I was just sad of his passing

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by Lamanii22(f): 1:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Whitney Houston- accidental drown in a bath tub... I loved that woman ooo.. she was such a talented singer, I wished she never did drugs... Still watched her funeral ceremony on YouTube recently, it gave me Goosebumps.. the aspect that got me was when the church service was over and they were about to move her to the cemetery.... then her mom cried out in agony.... And people held her.... That part got me teary....

Her daughter passed away sadly again few years after, her life was pretty sad....
Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by bishop212(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rapper DMX. I almost cried that day and was in a sad mood for some days. Twas like I knew him personally.
Re: Mention One Prominent Person Whose Death Really Hurt U Nd Cause Of Death by KimFab: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ubong King.

Cause of death: COVID-19 complications.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Publication Of Change Of Name in Nigeria / Clearance Sales At GAME Stores / Please I Need Advice On A Thread. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.