Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Owo Under Attack Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Under Attack Again. (2781 Views)

BREAKING: Borno Under Attack Again | Sahara Reporters / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Under Attack Again. by supereagle(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Owo under Attack again. Please confirm if you're there. God have mercy on us.

BREAKING): Again, Gunmen Attack Owo, Ondo State, Scores Injured.

There were gunshots recorded on Wednesday evening at a construction company in Owo, Odo State, the same town where gunmen attacked a Catholic Church.
The gunshots were said to have occurred at Craneburg Construction Company, Owo, with policemen confirming that some people were injured during the attack.
The state police command confirmed the development in a tweet on its Twitter handle on Wednesday evening.
According to the tweet:  “Tonight, there was a shooting incident at CRANEBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Owo, Policemen are currently at the scene, victims have been taken to hospital and they are in stable conditions.”
Details later…
https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-again-gunmen-attack-owo-ondo-state-scores-injured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by iykomo0(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
see respect yourself and stop posting nonsense here henceforth. don't the victims know the road to Benin 🇧🇯 Republic? in fact this is fake news and you are an ipob Awon Okoro Ipod idiot
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:
see respect yourself and stop posting nonsense here henceforth. don't the victims know the road to Benin 🇧🇯 Republic? in fact this is fake news and you are an ipob Awon Okoro Ipod idiot
See how some Igbo drug lords send Igbos to hell in owo Catholic church, if you want the graphic pictures, I will add it

2 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by colorsofrainbow: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:
Fulani will deal with you and your fam one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Chiboy419: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:

Wetin bring ipob come hear.

Continue fooling yourself.....
How many times have you mentioned bandit
Na ipob matter go kill you

11 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by iykomo0(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chiboy419:

Wetin bring ipob come hear.
Continue fooling yourself..... How many times have you mentioned bandit Na ipob matter go kill you

nna Jirikwa nwayo o, kpacha anya gi dia
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by supereagle(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:

By tomorrow morning, you know that it not fake. If you have anyone in Owo call to confirm.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Opintiwa: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
See how some Igbo drug lords send Igbos to hell in owo Catholic church, if you want the graphic pictures, I will add it

You should not be allowed to walk freely.

You are an animal and should be treated as such

12 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:

The mods should ban this filth.

6 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by iykomo0(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
supereagle:

By tomorrow morning, you know that it not fake. If you have anyone in Owo call to confirm.
I actually don't give a Fork brah, What you are seeing is the price Tinibu paid. enjoy it.

Yoruba, you will suffer- MNK 2012

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by supereagle(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Those of you saying fake news. I have posted the news paper source you.
These politicians cannot deliver us. Yoruba Nation is the way out.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by supereagle(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:
I actually don't give a Fork brah, What you are seeing is the price Tinibu paid. enjoy it.

Your brothers are selling to Fulanis in the SE. Go to Ebonyi and Imo States.
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by iykomo0(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
supereagle:

Your brothers are selling to Fulanis in the SE. Go to Ebonyi and Imo States.
I'm a northern Igbo from nsk like dem call us. you are inconsequential buffon. allahu Akbar ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shut up hypocrite, the guy was talking about Yorubas that went to Benin Republic, you know how to mock others but when they do so to you, you will started cussing
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Opintiwa: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Shut up hypocrite, the guy was talking about Yorubas that went to Benin Republic, you know how to mock others but when they do so to you, you will started cussing

Bastard what did you understand from the conversation so far ? Your father will be ashamed of paying for your primary six exams

2 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:

I guess these people killed in owo are also Yoruba only

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

Bastard what did you understand from the conversation so far ? Your father will be ashamed of paying for your primary six exams
You think everyone is from your family, keep your parents issue to yourself
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Telekinetic: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Osinwin… Tomorrow you’ll start begging same igbos for money like a shameless vagabond angry

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Opintiwa: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
You think everyone is from your family, keep your parents issue to yourself

I know you stay in a gate man house so you don’t have a standing mirror. You should look at yourself in a mirror.

People were killed including kids and you are playing politics with it are you a f00l ?

6 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by sapoyoro(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is not good
Respect the memory of the dead

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

I know you stay in a gate man house so you don’t have a standing mirror. You should look at yourself in a mirror.

People were killed including kids and you are playing politics with it are you a f00l ?
Don't compare everyone with your family, it is unacceptable, despite your situation is unpalatable keep it to yourself, not everyone share your experiences
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Opintiwa: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Don't everyone with your family, it is unacceptable, despite your situation is unpalatable keep it to yourself, not everyone share your experiences

Please do dive in the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2022
sapoyoro:

This is not good
Respect the memory of the dead
The guy was trying to mock and their situation is bitter than what he commented of, it is better to put him in place
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Kingspin(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2022
I wish all the nation suffering right now is targeted purely at Buhari led APC fans.

The mother of them all, same men who help to forced Nigerians on this missile crisis with Buhari, have the mind to ask for additional vote.
I de CRAZY!!
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by PandoraObi: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Please do dive in the lagoon
Help with the address in Monaco, it is swimming pools we have here, we are tired of life
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Lastmessenger2: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2022
They called us wailers and 5% because we spoke against an evil government and now we are all wailing together.
Thank you buhari for everything you do for foolish Nigerians.
They are seriously pushing for another walking dead to take over from you and we pray it does not happen because if they succeed Nigeria may be worse than Somali.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by virus05(m): 1:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Omo, these kind of comments affect me mentally. Seeing the kind of people we live with in this country. Shit! God please come to our rescue

1 Like

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2022
They must be serving “a jealous God”! grin
Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by UselessBuharist: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

Go back to primary 2 you goat

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Vistra40: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

Sorry sir but are you this foolish?

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by Arysexy(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j

Rules 8 & 2 broken

3 Likes

Re: Owo Under Attack Again. by 1STCREATURE: 4:10am On Jul 28, 2022
bbh

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Jittery As LP, Nigerians Approach Court To Stop Collation / First Daughter Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria''- President Tinubu's Daughter / Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.