Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured (29142 Views)

Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Elliotg: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it
A Muslim president next year will embolden those killers to continue. But a non-moslim govt will have to make sure he pacify the south to not retaliate, and the killers to evacuate the south which will bring temporary peace. Or the mother of all chaos will happen, which will allow us to flush out all killer fulanis from Nigeria, like some countries did to them. That will bring far longer peace.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Elliotg: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:
They started already with southern unity
South is united without yorubas
Every time yorubas feel the pinch they come with this unity nonsense.
Don't mid the treacherous Yoruba moslims. Everyone can burn and die until it reaches them, then they call for united south.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by seunayantokun(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Governor Akeredolu, you said if they struck again, you would arm your people like Matawalle of Zamfara did. O ya, now is the time to arm everyone who can defend Ondo for us.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Mr5050(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
How I wish them go leave innocent people go face APC supporters. MNk warned us but ndi ofe mmanu thought he was joking. I wish una well.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by hitman2015: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
OgaSeun:

You lie for a living.
Owo doesn't have any bitumen
Young man, speak with facts.

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Amoo89: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Mrkumareze(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Thank God someone understands me so I’m not crazy.

The south needs to Unite for real . We have the population, the money , the resources and minerals for Gods sakes .

From Ibadan down to Bayelsa to Enugu. Haba

Our politicians are the problem. They won't succumb to anything that will cut their tie to the national treasury .
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Our politicians are the problem. They won't succumb to anything that will cut their tie to the national treasury .

Omo you Guys should follow the way of the Ibos I think that will be a step for those greedy politicians
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by OgaSeun: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
hitman2015:

Young man, speak with facts.

Because someone said it on TV doesn't make it true.
I'm from Owo and we don't have bitumen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Desusi: 4:54am On Jul 29, 2022
iykomo0:
asking igbos to reach agreement with Yorubas is impossible. even MNK's Ipob that is in agreement with Odua Agitators did so at an arms length maka na adi ama ama.. every mallam with him kettle.
You got it! This is the trouble with Yorubas and igbos the two most wise tribes.The Fulanis enjoy our instil yo come together and form a common front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Ribadu-i Rejected Apc's Pressure To Stay / Rekiya Adamu: Buhari's 84-year-old Sister Votes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.