Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

10 Phone Accessories Brands To Sell And Make Money In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Phone Accessories Brands To Sell And Make Money In Nigeria (772 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / If You've Got An Iphone Or An Ios 10 Phone Get In Here / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Phone Accessories Brands To Sell And Make Money In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
If you want to start a phone accessories business in Nigeria full-time or as a side hustle, but don’t know the best brands to buy and make good money from, this post is for you.

In this blog post, you will learn about the top ten brands of phone accessories to sell and make profits from.

Some time ago, I published a post about how to start a phone accessories business in Nigeria. People who want to go into the business find it really helpful.

I later discovered that people need more help on where to buy and the wholesalers/importers to buy from. This make me to went further to create an ebook—a complete guide on how to start phone accessories. It includes contact details details of importers in the two biggest phone accessories markets in Nigeria, Alaba International and Computer Village.

Like most people going into business newly or starting a side hustle that involves selling physical products, making profits becomes easy when one knows the best products to stock and resell to customers.

As somebody who has been in the phone accessories business for years, I know for a fact the importance of having knowledge of the best products to buy and resell to customers to make good profits.

Business is prettily simple for me. I work to figure out how people spend their money. Once I discover what they want, I provide them at scale and make money.

The phone accessories business is lucrative for everyone in Nigeria. It’s evident in Nigeria's growing number of active mobile phone users.

People buy phones every day. They need one or more accessories to enhance the functionality of their phones. Some of the accessories like screen protectors need to be replaced once damaged. They need to replace their chargers

These reasons make the phone accessories business worth going into in Nigeria. People buy phone accessories every day in Nigeria. And if you can position yourself well in this business, money will keep flowing to your side.

I have taken my time to gather this list of the top ten brands of phone accessories. Not that there are no other ones, but these ones have stood the test of time.

Let's go!

READ MORE: https://starthustlenow.com/business-tips/10-phone-accessories-brands-to-sell-and-make-money-in-nigeria/

Re: 10 Phone Accessories Brands To Sell And Make Money In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 3:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Start now!

(1) (Reply)

Fake KDP Royalty Screenshots / Ultron Blockchain Staking Potential Daily Earnings / Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.