Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card (758 Views)

Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover / Please Help: Paypal Issue / Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by heydays: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Good morning you all. I wanted to do a very important transaction which involve using PayPal via my Zenith bank account card.

This is the response from PayPal

"The Card was declined. Try a different payment method or contact Card issuer."

It's been declining. I don't know what to do.
Re: Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by Daddyyin: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Get yourself a dollar card
Re: Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by heydays: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2022
How do I go about it? Is this a general issue and is there anything I can do at the moment to circumvent the limitations?

Daddyyin:
Get yourself a dollar card
Re: Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by Daddyyin: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2022
heydays:

How do I go about it? Is this a general issue and is there anything I can do at the moment to circumvent the limitations?

Try chipper cash
Re: Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by NoelNaggis: 5:44pm On May 30, 2023
Can someone please tell me if I can use PayPal to send money to someone in South Africa
Re: Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card by dorispray: 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
NoelNaggis:
Can someone please tell me if I can use PayPal to send money to someone in South Africa

Oh yes, you can and it's quick fast and simple. The recipient will just provide you with the email address associated with his/her Paypal account and bingo! The money will reflect inside the account instantly!

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Sme Seminar: The High Point Of The Day / Access Bank Offer Extended By 2 Weeks / what is happening to union bank??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.