Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,084 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (70653 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by onuman: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Invitationn:

When you consider the numbers you're spot on. But we need each other. A northern candidate cannot win the party ticket with the support of the north alone too.
That said, you're being irrational with your fat conspiracy theories.
So they gave Tinubu the ticket because they saw Obi moved to LP, to divide southern votes to pave way for Atikugrin
Atiku is also well informed of this generous and very kind coup by his political adversaries grin grin
You've all of a sudden shelved your "because he's old and he's going to die and Shettima will take over theory"?

Why did Tinubu not see that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari?
He started the division of the south.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by fergie001: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
garfield1:
What is the minimum age required by law? Is they a maximum age limit?
Oh, is that what you were talking about?

Nobody is taking him to Court for that. It's just for information purposes, at least we now know.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Everlastingson: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a pure lie, you can't leave obi and vote for Osinbajo. Stop deceiving yourself.
And I can't even blame you for that decision, that's the smartest thing to do.
Only a fool would do otherwise.
Moreover Osinbajo can't defeat atiku, who is he?
We think ahead of you guys.

So be tribalistic in peace and let me do the same until everybody finds their way back to their father's house.
You can't afford not to be tribal in a false country like this, na you go lose laslas.

You need help
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by 9jalyte: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

which Obi? if obi even win kwankwaso in 2023 then there is hope for southeast presidency in 2031

Do not brag, wait and see. They don't tell blind man that it is raining. If Obi is not the guy, why are you dying on his matter. Keep lying to your self.

I repeat, as it stands now, there is no other candidate that is sure of sweeping one region massively except Obi. Mention the person and tell me where he will sweep. One this I respect some Yorubas for, I mean the informed ones, they are not swayed by the pettiness some of you express and they will do what is in their mind without making noise about it. I am very sure that Prof Yemi Osibanjo will vote Obi quietly. I know the true Yoruba elders will vote Obi, I know the refined and independent minded Yorubas will vote Obi.

The same way, if Yemi Osibanjo came out and Orji Uzo came out, majority of Igbos would have voted Osibanjo. That is how it is and how it should be. For some of you still left in the past, try and hurry up and catch up with others. We have passed that type of Politics because Nigeria is collapsing. We are done with Oga pata pata kind of president. We need a president that can relate with us and speak with us. A president that can walk into the market to know the cost of tomatoes, not the type that will surround himself with the characters that feel they are better than us, and they feed like "na we dey here".
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

You need help

Yeah right.
You know all the people that need help.
You know all the states that have bad governors.
You know the people who lazy, dirty and under slavery.

When are you going to diagnose your SE problems?

We'll keep improving, while you guys continue living in denial while your region rots away.

Also, pls keep coming down west to help us continue to develop.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by rippa(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Federal capital for 77 years? Chai you must have a phd in lieology
Lolz
I actually used 77years because Nigeria was created in 1914
For ur information, Lagos was the capital since 1906 to 1991 that's 85years cumulatively.
Now i know why u are foolishly shouting Tinubu because u know nothing about Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu, after seeing this.

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Everlastingson: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
aspabay:
Tinubu is your inlaw and family, yet no picture of you together anywhere.

You stopped supporting him in 2015, show us where you supported him while he was senator or governor.

Everybody want to use Tinubu for popularity.

tee Mac better go and face youer dead music carrer.

You need help.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Realist12: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
iike:

You can remain in old Lagos but I want a new Lagos hence, Am Obidient.
No you need to want a new Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Everlastingson: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yeah right.
You know all the people that need help.
You know all the states that have bad governors.
You know the people who lazy, dirty and under slavery.

When are you going to diagnose your SE problems?

We'll keep improving, while you guys continue living in denial while your region rots away.

Also, pls keep coming down west to help us continue to develop.

You really need help.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by MSRA(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

The only reason why I signed in to NL is just to like this guy's comment. Sound reasoning bros and you deserve a medal. Naija politics like life itself is a game. And you must play with superb strategies. Otherwise get ready to be a mere onlooker in life's game. Since we as a country have decided that we want to practice gerontocracy, I say let's all vote for Atiku. When the southerners get another good chance (we missed PYO), we want someone who is sound in faculties, mind and in body; someone with impeccable, undisputable academic qualifications and certificates. In the SW, we have them overflowing: PYO, Akinwumi Adesina, Fasola, Arakurin Aketi to name but a few.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Jungleluv5: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
You that is talking let me know your candidate I will also join you to support him

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by BeigJawnson(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

what nonsense are you saying? Even pa Jakande in his lifetime that did more than any governor can do in Lagos state including Tinubu didn't for once say he wants to be president, Tinubu is old he should go and rest. You say obi has no experience, please which experience are you talking? Is it presidency experience?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
rippa:

Lolz
I actually used 77years because Nigeria was created in 1914
For ur information, Lagos was the capital since 1906 to 1991 that's 85years cumulatively.
Now i know why u are foolishly shouting Tinubu because u know nothing about Lagos.

Mind you Lagos was the capital not Lagos state,I hope you can spot the difference, ode
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by 989900: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
highchief1:
make I hear word bros.inherited this and that.In anambra if they are calling rich men nobody called Obi parents then.who Dey tell una all this thgs.ok datti that owns baze university also inherited it from rich parents.have u ever tried to save 10m before?Do u know what it takes to become a millionaire let alone a billionaire in Nigeria?All the billionaires in Nigeria have a criminal or fraudulent background.

Your opinion; can you come with verifiable facts or anything close?

BTW, while saving ₦10m might be impossible for you or some others, some folks were born with 10 times or more than that value, while some make that same amount every day -- no be everybody be our mate.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by rippa(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Mind you Lagos was the capital not Lagos state,I hope you can spot the difference, ode
Lolzz
I gave u fact and u called me ode?
Lolz
U done see who know history pass u but for to admit, u allowed tribalism eat u.
Was Lagos not Nigeria capital since 1906?
Dispute it

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted

Why don't you just keep quiet let's watch your intelligent and confident Tinubu on a live TV interview. As it is his supporters are the ones talking for him. Haba!
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by highchief1: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
989900:

Your opinion; can you come with verifiable facts or anything close?

BTW, while saving ₦10m might be impossible for you or some others, some folks were born with 10 times or more than that value, while some make that same amount every day -- no be everybody be our mate.
you are right.I just know most big Nigerians have fraudulent back grounds.the system is for those that are croooked.see that babe when Dey sell hair when go do cocain.tomorow she will become a motivational speaker telling u how she made billions from hair sales.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
I gave u fact and u called me ode?
Lolz
U done see who know history pass u but for to admit, u allowed tribalism eat u.
Was Lagos not Nigeria capital since 1906?
Dispute it
Why didn't you dispute that the capital is in lagos and not lagos state. Stop misinforming people here
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ejimatic: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
fergie001:
It possible that Tinubu is over 80 while he is claiming over70. Age manipulation is common to politicians and many Nigerians at all levels.Even students manipulate age so as to go for the NYSC. A lot of age cases have been determined in Nigeria while many are still on going. . The truth is our politicians,young and old,are liars!
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

And na same Lagos wey Tinubu destroy you dey reside oo. Wonders shall never end

My living in Lagos does not make it a develop city just as my living in Nigeria does not make it a develop nation . The monthly revenue of Lagos is huge hence it suppose to be the pride of Nigeria. Unfortunately, Lagos is a disaster and cannot be compare to other Mega Cities in the World. The reason for the failure of Lagos is that Tinubu turned it into his private business from 1999 till date.
If some other states in Nigeria have half of the revenue of Lagos, they will be far more develop than Lagos.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

And na same Lagos wey Tinubu destroy you dey reside oo. Wonders shall never end
My living in Lagos does not make it a develop city just as my living in Nigeria does not make it a develop nation . The monthly revenue of Lagos is huge hence it suppose to be the pride of Nigeria. Unfortunately, Lagos is a disaster and cannot be compare to other Mega Cities in the World. The reason for the failure of Lagos is that Tinubu turned it into his private business from 1999 till date.
If some other states in Nigeria have half of the revenue of Lagos, they will be far more develop than Lagos.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Then go back to your state na, why are you still in Lagos
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by fergie001: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
ejimatic:
It possible that Tinubu is over 80 while he is claiming over70. Age manipulation is common to politicians and many Nigerians at all levels.Even students manipulate age so as to go for the NYSC. A lot of age cases have been determined in Nigeria while many are still on going. . The truth is our politicians,young and old,are liars!
Age fraud is not exclusive to politicians...... We have them everywhere! Just that when you run for public office, nothing remains private anymore. We will still hear more about the Candidates....
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari is d last Apc president
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Juanmike:
Thats right.
But is what he said false?

Definitely can't be right, that's the whole point
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Uchesis: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted
Let channels interview Tinubu. You will hear agbado and cassava talk
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:

Definitely can't be right, that's the whole point
Onless of course you are see it on Agbado point of view, otherwise he is right.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Ode am not surprised you're supporting Tinubu. Yahaya Bello is your governor so failure has been part of you.

Despite that non of sad east state can compete with kogi ...
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ejimatic: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
fergie001:
Age fraud is not exclusive to politicians...... We have them everywhere! Just that when you run for public office, nothing remains private anymore. We will still hear more about the Candidates....
True! In every ten affudavids 8 are fake
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by rippa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Why didn't you dispute that the capital is in lagos and not lagos state. Stop misinforming people here
Lolzz
Just listen to yourself
Murtala Mohammed international airport is in ikeja
Did tinubu build it?
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria, did it stop other places like bwari, gwagwalada etc from Being developed?
Do u understand the influence of having a capital city around U?
I guess u are still a kid
Mention any infrastructure on the Lagos mainland that was built by tinubu
Do u even stay in Lagos?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Str8talk21:

Now, I Can see clearly why ur state is d capital of mud houses in Africa.

Kwontinu! grin

See your alaigbo the dubia of dungeon

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.