Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai (56429 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by officialwdhtv: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians confront Ethiopian man who claimed to be a Nigerian after committing a crime in Dubai.

Recall that Nigerians have been refused visa to the UAE in recent days as a result of certain violent crimes that have been attributed to Nigerians. A ban on work/job permits have been in place since last year too for Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpSQaDhfVo

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by gaby(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Person no fit change nationality in peace again haba....lol

Nobody don ever challenge the Lebanese Chagouri brothers wey our politicians take dey wreck financial and economic havoc on the countryy and citizens...

If that guy by mistake cross Niger enter Katsina, Kano or Borno, na Fulani herdsman this same people go call am.

Nigerians sef don dey reject asylum seekers. Come and see something...

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Realist12: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria should repatriate him and make him serve time in Nigerian prisons, I'm sure Nigeria correctional service will correct his brain and others not to claim Nigeria again.
gaby:

Nobody don ever challenge the Lebanese Chagouri brothers wey our politicians take dey wreck financial and economic havoc on the countryy and citizens...

Man Chagoury are investors is it your hate for Tinubu that's making you irrational?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by ndukwejoe(m): 1:46am On Jul 28, 2022
When a black man commits a crime in Dubai he says he is a Nigerian.

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by gaby(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
Nigeria should repatriate him and make him serve time in Nigerian prisons, I'm sure Nigeria correctional service will correct his brain and others not to claim Nigeria again.
Man Chagoury are investors is it your hate for Tinubu that's making you irrational?

Yes, they are investors like the investors currently sponsoring insecurity.

Everybody go dey alright laslas

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Mastakija(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Chaii
Pencil portrait is available
Dm pls

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by GodsOwnMan: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2022
God punish am angry angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by sweetonugbu: 3:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria is for all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by germaphobe(m): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2022
i'm real proud of my nationality, i never hesitate to say that i am a Nigerian, i don't care how bad the image of the country is or where i am. lost some jobs cus of it and also met some amazing people cus of it too.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by chrisxxx(m): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2022
This has been the practice with other African countries. Ghanaians also do this. Once they commit crime they mention they are Nigerians.
I met a guy from Tanzania who said they normally claimed Nigeria to avoid being attacked by South Africans. He said they observed that South Africans had this fear of reprisals attack from Nigerians.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Starboytwo(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Person wey ona suppose tear slap

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Walealoba(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2022
ndukwejoe:
When a black man commits a crime in Dubai he says he is a Nigerian.

bros wahala be like Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by majamajic(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2022
grin angry grin grin

Ethiopian men are the best pick pocketers in the world , they can pick a coin from your tight jeans front pocket , very lazy . That's why all their ladies run after Nigerians

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Richy4(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed
They knew that many Nigerians don't have one central language to identify them. Almost every African countries speaks English... With up to 120 languages spoken in Nigeria, it's not compulsory to know the three major languages...

No central database in place to identify every citizens immediately one is born...If it is now, many left the country many years ago, ventured abroad without their names on it...So Why won't they claim to be Nigerians...
It's really annoying when they try to tarnish the image of Nigeria.. and those country's official don't care to verify once a name of a country was thrown carelessly to them..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Nigeria is for all.

U no get sense at all Togo man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by sweetonugbu: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

U no get sense at all Togo man
i get sense i be OHUHU MAN.
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
This has been the practice with other African countries. Ghanaians also do this. Once they commit crime they mention they are Nigerians.
I asked met a guy from Tanzania. He said they usually do that in South Africa to avoid mob actions. He said they observed that South Africans had this fear if reprisals attack from Nigerians.

Lies, South Africans do not fear Nigerians

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by BigDawsNet: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
The Senate's should propose a change of Nation Name...

Examples

Fed Republic of Oilando
Fed Republic of Greenway
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by chrisxxx(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lies, South Africans do not fear Nigerians
Traveling is part of education.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by officialwdhtv: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
majamajic:
grin angry grin grin

Ethiopian men are the best pick pocketers in the world , they can pick a coin from your tight jeans front pocket , very lazy . That's why all their ladies run after Nigerians

U must be kidding me...so they are amongst the best pick pocketers in the world? See award grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by cosmatika(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians abroad always try to do what's best for the country to make it grow, that's why majority of them are Obidients.
But you see ppl at home, most of them don't know what's good for them.
They suffer from Stockholm syndrome

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Authoreety: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians staying abroad are easily identified with crime..

Any back guy who commits crime will want to claim Nigeria instead of implicating his own country

Travel out and see how Nigerians behave abroad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by MrFixIt007: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
J
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by SIMONEKPA7: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
imagine, denting our already spoilt imagine. the guy suppose collect

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by 5iine: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Brunosamel(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Every foreign criminal now want to be a Nigerian this is hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by TriCee: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Chai, it's now so easy to associate Nigerians with crimes. It's his guts for me....Buhari sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Offpoint1: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
"Citizen by crime" grin grin Dem no teach me this one for school o

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Akfrenzy(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome To Tanzania / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / Best African Country To Migrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.