Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai (56449 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by ndukwejoe(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Do you always go out with passport
Revolution2022:
He no get passport?
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
When una dn cast finish due to Cultism and co...

Nonsense..
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Godson32(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2022
He has told u that he is half Nigerian and u are still complaining, why are u complaining? The way things are going, there will be a time Crime wiil be synonymous to Nigerians all around the world. LETS VOTE OUT TINUBU AND ATIKU LETS VOTE OUT BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Stegano: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2022
chrisxxx:
This has been the practice with other African countries. Ghanaians also do this. Once they commit crime they mention they are Nigerians.
I met a guy from Tanzania who said they normally claimed Nigeria to avoid being attacked by South Africans. He said they observed that South Africans had this fear of reprisals attack from Nigerians.
Don't lie. It is actually the other way round. No foreigner wants to be associated with nigeria in South Africa....they would rather claim to be Ghanaians or cameroonians. Nigerians are known to be criminals, so no one wants to be Nigerian. They also do not use their passports because it is a tainted document.
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by chrisxxx(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Stegano:
Don't lie. It is actually the other way round. No foreigner wants to be associated with nigeria in South Africa....they would rather claim to be Ghanaians or cameroonians. Nigerians are known to be criminals, so no one wants to be Nigerian. They also do not use their passports because it is a tainted document.
Bros it is only recently South Africans started to attack Nigerians. Previously they were scared of Nigerians and this made other Africans to claim Nigerians if they were in threat of being attack.
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by JooEeL(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2022
germaphobe:
. i don't often reply to mentions, but one thing about your comment got my attention. you are just forcing your self to sound intelligent. oga if you wan hang ur self its none of my business. I'M SUPER PROUD OF MY MOTHERLAND.

Dont change it to "motherland"...

Say it as it is: proud NIGGER-arean. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Subsaharan: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
JooEeL:

Dont change it to "motherland"...

Say it as it is: proud NIGGER-arean. grin
The people of the 'Niger' area(after the River) so what's bad about being being a N*gga, NiGeR?
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Mastakija(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
dopedealer:

How do I Dm
my number is on my signature sir
Or u send me a mail
Re: Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai by Munachimso30(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
gaby:
Person no fit change nationality in peace again haba....lol

Nobody don ever challenge the Lebanese Chagouri brothers wey our politicians take dey wreck financial and economic havoc on the countryy and citizens...

If that guy by mistake cross Niger enter Katsina, Kano or Borno, na Fulani herdsman this same people go call am.

Nigerians sef don dey reject asylum seekers. Come and see something...

grin grin see matter ooh, e done too much on us abeg lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.