Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) (42260 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by naija4life247: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
These are the places labour party needs to campaign.
Obi should just forget South-South & South-East, because we are already on lock-down with our bloc votes for him.

Same way you were on lock down for Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, yet he lost all the 9 states that were from the old Eastern Region. Even in Ojukwu's home state of Anambra, Obasanjo humiliated him. Now, it's Tinubu's turn to repeat the humiliation of Ojukwu's boy Peter Obituary.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Trilz(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi really wants to be president, Labour Party should be willing to pay people who will work for the party. If possible, set up an account where Nigerians who really want to rescue this country can raise funds. Running presidential election takes a lot of money anywhere in the world.

And for the fact that APC has weaponized poverty in Nigeria, it is easy for them to give voters peanuts and buy their conscience. Therefore, as for Labour Party, giving people gift items, no matter how little, as a way of encouraging them to vote for party during campaigns (not on election day) is not a bad idea.
we no dey give shishi, but after election everybody go follow enjoy labor party together.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Nakuza(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
Obi should just forget South-South & South-East, because we are already on lock-down with our bloc votes for him.
Don't make it look like it is a regional movement. This is a national movement aid at liberation and renaissance of our dear country Nigeria.
I'm from Taraba state, Peter Obi don't need to stress himself to secure Taraba state votes. It is a collective struggles and all hands must be on deck.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Lightorder: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi really wants to be president, Labour Party should be willing to pay people who will work for the party. If possible, set up an account where Nigerians who really want to rescue this country can raise funds. Running presidential election takes a lot of money anywhere in the world.

And for the fact that APC has weaponized poverty in Nigeria, it is easy for them to give voters peanuts and buy their conscience. Therefore, as for Labour Party, giving people gift items, no matter how little, as a way of encouraging them to vote for party during campaigns (not on election day) is not a bad idea.
you are making sense

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
From their faces and dress code you can easily figures out who are they and where they came from.

So is these 100 or 150 people are the ones some obi-diots said oh Nigerians are behind obishit baa? Ok nah very interesting even street meeting will gather more people than this.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by OBIGS(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=beelon1020 post=115149083]Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...[/quote. make APC go do town hall na
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by OBIGS(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2022
jrusky:
From their faces and dress code you can easily figures out who are they and where they came from.

So is these 100 or 150 people are the ones some obi-diots said oh Nigerians are behind obishit baa? Ok nah very interesting even street meeting will gather more people than this.
the good thing about all this peoole is that they are all average Nigerians that have keyed into the Obidient movement. and sure they are not party members
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Kurt92: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...
suffer no de tire u
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Bodinya: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
We Tarabans are ever ready to vote for Obi without any issues.
I had rather waist my vote on him and my conscience will be clear for the sake of my future generations.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Saintinoo(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...

Tinubu and Atiku will struggle to get 25 percent in Taraba, Taraba is more Obidient than Anambra state, I am saying from experience.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Durabest:
Make una no deceive anybody here,Obi no fit win any election for this country,no reasonable Nigerians will vote lpob candidate.

But you the reasonable Nigerian prefer to vote a terrorist candidate

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Saintinoo(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:

Obi should forget Taraba, if it is this same Taraba I left last Month, it is 90 percent Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by akbonus: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Durabest:
Make una no deceive anybody here,Obi no fit win any election for this country,no reasonable Nigerians will vote lpob candidate.
YOU MUST BE A FOOL THEN,BECAUSE ATIFKULOOTED AND THE AGBADO DRUGEE ARE ALREADY JITERY OF THE OBI MOVEMENT,IT IS ONLY YOU THE FOLOWERS THAT IS STILL THINKING IT IS BUSINESS AS USUALL "RIGGING"IF THEY TRY IT DESPITE THE ELECTORAL ACT SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT,THEY WILL MEET THEIR WATERLOO.BUHARI IS NOT INTERESTED IN RIGGING ELECTION FOR ANYONE OR ANY PARTY,THAT IS WHY YOU SAW VICTORY IN OSUN UNDER TINUBU NOSE,WHAT ABOUT EDO STATE,THEY WERE ABLE TO GET EKITI,CONGRATULATIONS TO FAYEMI HE MUST HAVE WORKED FOR IT AND HEGOT THE VICTORY.UNA EYE GO SOON CLEAR,YOUR GREATEST PROBLEM IS STILL SEEING OBI AS AN IPOB CANDIDATE,HOW BLIND ARE YOU GUYS.OBI NA MOVEMENT.NO REASONABLE NIGERIAN WILL VOTE OBI?IS ENGLISH THAT DIFFICULT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO USE IT?ANYONE WHO VOTE ATIFKULOOTED OR ETIKU OR TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE NEEDS A BRAIN RESET AND SURGERY OF THE MIND.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by lordally(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2022
lightwind:

This Man wan jakpa o.
Which country baba ?

Hahahahaha Lwkmd... Bro come buy abeg

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Lazenby007(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
The man without structure is straight and gallant but the man with structure is bent, curved and shaky.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2022
OBIGS:
the good thing about all this peoole is that they are all average Nigerians that have keyed into the Obidient movement. and sure they are not party members

Eeyah ndooh!!!

Zoom the pictures you can see from some of them facial expression that they don't even understand why they are there.

Zoom the pictures yourself.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by bhella10: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2022
akbonus:

YOU MUST BE A FOOL THEN,BECAUSE ATIFKULOOTED AND THE AGBADO DRUGEE ARE ALREADY JITERY OF THE OBI MOVEMENT,IT IS ONLY YOU THE FOLOWERS THAT IS STILL THINKING IT IS BUSINESS AS USUALL "RIGGING"IF THEY TRY IT DESPITE THE ELECTORAL ACT SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT,THEY WILL MEET THEIR WATERLOO.BUHARI IS NOT INTERESTED IN RIGGING ELECTION FOR ANYONE OR ANY PARTY,THAT IS WHY YOU SAW VICTORY IN OSUN UNDER TINUBU NOSE,WHAT ABOUT EDO STATE,THEY WERE ABLE TO GET EKITI,CONGRATULATIONS TO FAYEMI HE MUST HAVE WORKED FOR IT AND HEGOT THE VICTORY.UNA EYE GO SOON CLEAR,YOUR GREATEST PROBLEM IS STILL SEEING OBI AS AN IPOB CANDIDATE,HOW BLIND ARE YOU GUYS.OBI NA MOVEMENT.NO REASONABLE NIGERIAN WILL VOTE OBI?IS ENGLISH THAT DIFFICULT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO USE IT?ANYONE WHO VOTE ATIFKULOOTED OR ETIKU OR TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE NEEDS A BRAIN RESET AND SURGERY OF THE MIND.
Dare to dream
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by newnigerdelta00: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkindness:
The structure is taking shape, God bless my Taraba people on Obi mandate we stand.

Da yardan Allah we will show that curved Agbado ancestor that we are Christians and we are not minority in the North.

Christian s way nor like Dem selfs, Christian s way value only the Rich, building school s the poor members can't afford,your head nor correct....I'm also a fucking Christian.... practice what is preached before talking rubbish.... Same Christians dat say's love your neighbor as yourself ,yet they don't ...
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by newnigerdelta00: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The OBIdient train is unstoppable, say no to APC and their constipating agbado.

Shut up,lie lie Obi supporters...
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Achilles881: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115149065:
Labour party TARABA state.

These are majorly nothern christians.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by sukkot: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

obi no dey give shishi

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by lordally(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Demolakay post=115157957][/quote]

Yeah we can... How much are you willing to buy it and what's your Location sir?
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Amumaigwe: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Any lesson that accepts payment to work for any party will result sellout if the price is tempting enough. They should rather look for those who share the vision to rescue Nigeria and use them for the election business.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by lordally(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
nams77:

I'm interested in the shelf but location is far... Delta

Hello bro , I'm so sorry for the late reply. Yes o Delta is far but never to worry , I hope you can also get a good price there too. Thanks for indicating interest , it's kind of you.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by akbonus: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=naija4life247 post=115157199]

Same way you were on lock down for Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, yet he lost all the 9 states that were from the old Eastern Region. Even in Ojukwu's home state of Anambra, Obasanjo humiliated him. Now, it's Tinubu's turn to repeat the humiliation of Ojukwu's boy Peter Obituary.[/q

IT IS VERY EASY FOR OBJ OF THEN TO DEFEAT OJUKWU IN HIS BEDROOM THAN TINUBU DEFEATING OBI IN LAGOS OF TODAY,THE PROBLEM WITH SOME OF YOU YORUBA GOATS IS YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS AND TRIBALISM IS ABOUT TO FINISH YOU GUYS.
1.THERE IS NO CANDIDATE IN NIGERIA DURING OBJ'S TENURE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEFEAT HIM
2.PDP WAS TOO STRONG AS AT 1999 - 2007 FOR ANY PARTY TO DEAFEAT THEM AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND THEY WERE THE FOUNDERS OF RIGGING,MANUPULATION,VOTE BUYING AND ALL THE ELECTORAL MALPRATICS IN YOU CAN THINK OF.
3.NIGERIANS WERE NOT KEEN ON CHANGING THE REGIME AS AT THAT TIME LIKE IT WAS DURING GEJ ERA AND WORSE NOW.
SO MY BROTHER YOU AND ANYONE THINKING OBI IS AN IPOB,EASTERN PROJECT,NO STRUCTURE,SOCIAL MEDIA WAVE,OK O WE ARE COMING.I AM FROM DELTA STATE,I LIVE IN WARRI,I CAN BEAT MY CHEST THAT THE ONLY VOTE PDP WILL GET FROM DELTA STATE WILL BE FROM THE RIVERINE OF THE ITSEKIRI AND IJAW PEOPLE.FROM THE CITY AND URBAN CENTERS,NEITHER ATIKU NOR TINUBU WILL GET 10% VOTE WE HAVE OBIRIZED THE WHOLE ENVIROMENT.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by araoye19: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
They said Town Hall meeting and nor State rally.Hope Agbado has not rumpled your brain?They said Town Hall meeting and nor State rally.Hope Agbado has not rumpled your brain?...
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by kizyalex10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Durabest:
I swear u are a fool,igbos have the biggest properties littered across Nigeria by far so what makes you think they will push for ipob when they have much to loose if the country is divided,let us create equity in this country and see if things won’t work well,if u are marginalized they way igbos are done,I’m sure you won’t take half of what igbos have tolerated
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by ogatboy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
And campaign has not started o. Imagine when campaign now starts. These one are loyalist first, then later they'll get anywhere belle face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.