Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) (42258 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Demolakay: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
lordally:

Yeah we can... How much are you willing to buy it and what's your Location sir?

20k.my location is ipaja.nt far from Iyana Ipaja.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by sweetjohn(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
That's why I love the Hausa and the Igbos christians. They always stand for the truth, to defend their faith and Christ and never going to allow tribalism comes in between their faith. But Yoruba christians need to learn how to serve God with all of their strength and with of their might, to defend the gospel at all times. Jesus said those that denied me on earth, I will also denied before my father in heaven. Yoruba christians should learn to work with christians allover Nigeria and not depending on the deceipt from their Muslim brothers cos those ones can never do anything against their own faith (Islam). It was muric, a Yoruba muslim that threatens Osinbajo presidential ambition that no Muslim should vote for him. To Muslims, their religion comes first before tribe be it a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa Muslim. Christians should learn to defend their faith at all times
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Cholls(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Favmil101:

You go soon sell your prick
my brother for how much
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by ezegold4we: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the current dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Akerele44(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...

This one's too don reach make him win Tara a state nah

But i trust those people...if the first and second day them no see shi shi..bcuz there motto na 'We no dey give shishi' them no go come the meeting again

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkindness:
thank God you are a fucking Christan but we are Christians. It's you Muslims that love yourselves with Fulani and Boko Haram terrorists killing you guys like no tomorrow. Akwuyan fucking Christan.

Common quite,before I tear you better slap
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...

It's a town hall meeting not stadium meeting so pack well abeg
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
lereinter:

Those people on the high table are cashing out, bring 5 and get 10k

Unfortunately they will still vote apc/pdp

The rest don't know the reason they are there

YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS. THEY ARE NOT AS GULLIBLE AS YOU.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS. THEY ARE NOT AS GULLIBLE AS YOU.

What of you
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by tony1way: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
All the Town Hall meetings held are far below 500 its just like Obi in Osun gathering. wahala dey hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.