Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari (38363 Views)

Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Dja1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gbogboyin onikure
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by lexisop: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
This one need to be stoned
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Slimwhyt(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Are these people mad or what? angry
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by DOM7: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
These are the type of people that will insult their father without knowing it.trash!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Frankaka8(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by jonnyjustcome22: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Useless asewo minister
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by wilcox(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
To slap you for no be bad idea but your location is still unknown to me even as I type this. Nigerians AR watching and waiting what you all will campaign with this time around. Bunch of failures

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by KcAngel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
SHE NEEDS TO BE STONED TO DEATH
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
THUNDER BLASTER YOU AND YOUR OGA..
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Wwwq: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
When you make your old side chick head of your house this is what you get

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Prince001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Born2conquer:
And 1$ is on 710naira?

It seems we shouldn't really blame Buhari at this point, seems the people surrounding him are not telling him the truth.

Imagine what The finance Minister is telling the world, now imagine what he has been telling BUHARI since. Baba fit no even sabi set $1 don enter 710!!

How can a dollar be 710! For Christ sake

Absolutely I believe that's d case! Buhari got no clue about what's going on or what these so called political appointee are doing with d economy. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation, no going bk!!!!!!!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by CulturedGotahia: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
In which world does a weak currency and inflation resemble stable economy. It's not the price you buy something today you will buy it tomorrow. No dey whine us abeg.

For people who want to start a business but don't have capital, check my profile to see how you can get access to products from importers and wholesalers. You will also see how to kick off your business as a dropshipper

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by personalweb111: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Madam you are a big f**l for this
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by cybertruss(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na WA ooo. This minister is really blind
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by eas01: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
lordally:
Does she think we are mad or what Ah ah na

Smart Hisense TV for sale ( 60k ) 32 inches. Working Perfectly and has never been repaired.

Shelf also for sale , 30k

Ox Industrial Fan 26 inches for sale 35k

All Receipts available

All products working Perfectly and has never been repaired.

You wan jakpa the country?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by eas01: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Kai! The comments I read here is nauseating. The finance minister brought her facts when she said that the economy is doing well, one would have thought those abusing her would have provided their own facts to counter her, instead, they're raining insult on her and APC. This is what you get when you have people who have brains but can't use it.

See how people's emotions is doing somersault like a gymnast. Wow.
You are a really dumb aboki. I keep saying it that aboki people and their kind in niger, Chad,.... are the dumbest humans on Earth. If not for the south and middlebelt Nigeria would have been worse than niger republic. Dare I say the north is no better than niger.
You guys are spoiling the country for everyone.
If you can't see that Nigeria economically is not okay, then you dumb
Inflation is at over 19%. Cost of goods and serv ices is high.
Electricity supply is down
Manufacturing is down
Unemployment is over 35%
$1 = 710naira
In security is rampant.
Aboki people should not even run a runny nose talk less of running a country.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Flows001(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
What used to very common and affordable to a
poor man is no longer common.
Bunch of bustards!!!!

1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Idrissou1: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I can smell lies

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by ShaqFu: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
eas01:

You are a really dumb aboki. I keep saying it that aboki people and their kind in niger, Chad,.... are the dumbest humans on Earth. If not for the south and middlebelt Nigeria would have been worse than niger republic. Dare I say the north is no better than niger.
You guys are spoiling the country for everyone.
If you can't see that Nigeria economically is not okay, then you dumb
Inflation is at over 19%. Cost of goods and serv ices is high.
Electricity supply is down
Manufacturing is down
Unemployment is over 35%
$1 = 710naira
In security is rampant.
Aboki people should not even run a runny nose talk less of running a country.
And you're a certified nincompoop. Isn't it amazing how anybody who doesn't tow the line of your stupid narrative is automatically an aboki. You dim witted fvck!.

It is human like you who give this country a bad name because of your glorified ignorance which you flare anyhow on social media. You lot are a plague to this country.

You're a fool. Now get lost and stay lost.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Poleski: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is what the Quota System causes. It produces unqualified graduates.

The Quota System is the greatest fraud in Nigerian history, perpetrated by the north. This needs to be banned for fairness and equality.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
If I reply the Minister as I am troubled with her remark, I will surely mis yarn and scandalize her. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by God1stson(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Perfectman91:
You all will never know peace even in death for taking us as fools

Some of these people cursing this woman still wan to vote APC. I THINK WE SHOULD SHARE THE CURSE TO REACH THEM TOO.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by aribisala0(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Two words to describe her

Anonymous
Uninspiring

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by aribisala0(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
God1stson:

Some of these people cursing this woman still wan to vote APC. I THINK WE SHOULD SHARE THE CURSE TO REACH THEM TOO.
There is really nothing like APC
Atiku was there
List of people who have moved from PDP
Akpabio
Amaechi
Saraki
Melaye
Kwankwaso

Do not let anyone deceive you that any party is different. They are all the same
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by eas01: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
And you're a certified nincompoop. Isn't it amazing how anybody who doesn't tow the line of your stupid narrative is automatically an aboki. You dim witted fvck!.

It is human like you who give this country a bad name because of your glorified ignorance which you flare anyhow on social media. You lot are a plague to this country.

You ALmajiri abokis and your moha-MAD are a plague on Nigeria. Nigeria is cursed with you guys in it. A good aboki is a non existent aboki
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by eas01: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
ShaqFu:

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Uchedizzy(f): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can imagine the nonsense
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by ShaqFu: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
eas01:

You ALmajiri abokis and your moha-MAD are a plague on Nigeria. Nigeria is cursed with you guys in it. A good aboki is a non existent aboki
This is why I say and will continue to say you're a glorified idiot. Like what on Earth makes you think I'm an aboki? You castrated newt. Just because I didn't support your foolish assumption, you readily jumped and assumed I'm an Aboki. Well I hope you landed on your balls and break them because the world is good enough without you and your foolishness, talkless of your offspring. You castrated son of a gun.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by writeprof(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
With:
Diesel @₦1050 per litre
Gas @₦950 per kg
Bread @₦1000 per loaf (family size)
Egg @₦2200 per crate
Pure water @₦250 per bag
Rice @₦2500 per Paint cup
Red oil@₦800 per bottle
May the righteous God judge you people.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Tundex911: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2022
All this ministers just dey talk rubbish for their mouth �

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by hmohammed(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Is this unique to Nigeria? This is not solely a Nigerian problem. It is global. You can verify

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.