Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) (42915 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Naijareporter1(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0i1Q87k-xk

Osun State Governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke storms Ile Ife to pay homage to Ooni of Ife.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgicFYdoPii/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Wow!! He is so excited! I am happy for him.
Ooniriisa is so blessed. He is a wise Alaiyeluwa.
May peace and development continue to reign in Osun, my Lagos, Ogun , SW and all over Nigeria.
Congratulations to Sen Adeleke , Serubawon 2.0

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by rolams(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2022
He was so sad the last time. He now return as a very happy man.

We shall soon rejoice in this Nigeria after 2023 elections.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by WonderManly(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Good for him.
Now! In 2023 we need to vote APC out of Aso Rock. Which means, we have to vote wisely and vote...

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ImDStar: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Bye bye to APC terrorist organisation.

A party full of criminals and terrorist.

Dollar is 710 now, before the year ends, it will get to #900 - #1200.

Any useless human being that will ever come here to deceive innocent Nigerians again to vote for APC will be kidnapped by bandits, he or she must experience the agony Nigerians are going through in the hands of bandits.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Sunofgod(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Jokers...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Coolsperm: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Yoruba Muslims have vowed to vote jandor in Lagos since he is a Muslim, but the same people will tell you religion does not matter

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Weldone
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by fidelmarshal199: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2022
ImDStar:
Bye bye to APC terrorist organisation.

A party full of criminals and terrorist.

Dollar is 710 now, before the year ends, it will get to #900 - #1200.

Any useless human being that will ever come here to deceive innocent Nigerians again to vote for APC will be kidnapped by bandits, he or she must experience the agony Nigerians are going through in the hands of bandits.

Why can't you just attack the people in government and leave the party alone?
One common trait I've noticed bout Obi supporters is that their toxicity. Why can't you just live and let's live?

SimplyAJ:

please shut up pls. isn't it the same parties the people in power are members of? There's nothing about being toxic. looking at what this party people and their minions have done to the populace at large, terrorism, insecurity and inflation. I think they should even be lynched or thrown into some pit of hot oil.

It is not my fault that you are devoid of sense, I hope you will also curse the APC members that defected to your online party.

FacelessKing:

Live and let’s live?

Are you f****** cr*zy?

You don’t know party plays a big role in governance?

Live and let’s live for dollar that exchanges above 700 naira? with people using their full salary to cover just transportation to work?

Are you well fidelmarshal199?

My last reply on this topic; Party plays a large role in the course of any election, but a minimal role in ruling. What I'm agitating for is that the people that are responsible for the misfortune we are currently languishing on are the Executives of the government, and not the party members.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ekukeku(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
ADEMOLA ADELEKE is not d best Osun can get as a Governor but every sane NIGERIA still happy with d Red card PDP gave APC in Osun election
I'm happy for Osun people
But pls don't vote for both parties comes 2023 at presidency level
A ni soribu o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Melodistic(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Oga just dey trend anyhow this days

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Adedotguy: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2022
angry grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Apc is evil
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Drsnives(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Your Excellency

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Eriokanmi: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Good. This is what happens when the people decide

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by LilVast1(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2022
They call him dancing senator, but all I see is a happy man
I pray God guides this man through his tenure

10 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Siberia01(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

Whatever!

I wish I was still under the British rule
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Firstcitizen: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Why are they fanning the Oba with hand fans? Dem no fit buy AC or electric fan ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Sunnydoo: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Idolatry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Tapasco(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Dancing governor
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by iampeterben(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Very good of him, let him get the fatherly blessing. I wish his regime all the best.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by SimplyAJ(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

One common trait I've noticed bout Obi supporters is that their toxicity. Why can't you just live and let's live?
please shut up pls. isn't it the same parties the people in power are members of? There's nothing about being toxic. looking at what this party people and their minions have done to the populace at large, terrorism, insecurity and inflation. I think they should even be lynched or thrown into some pit of hot oil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by YelloweWest: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Nice
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by SEGLIZ: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2022
avoid traditional rulers, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by mozes01(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Why will he leave the party out of it, afterall the evil party gave us this pandemic we are all suffering from, and it has made almost every Nigerian bitter and toxic,

I repeat his prayer, any body that come here to preach APC will be kidnapped by bandit so he can enjoy the dividend of APC

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Hardebaryor(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
All praise to Allah, the lord of the worlds. Peace and mercy of Allah be upon the prophet.

Ya Allah, I need 20 million naira. Ya Allah, you Al-ghaniyy, enrich me.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by FacelessKing: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Live and let’s live?

Are you f****** cr*zy?

You don’t know party plays a big role in governance?

Live and let’s live for dollar that exchanges above 700 naira? with people using their full salary to cover just transportation to work?

Are you well fidelmarshal199?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.