Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) (42926 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by dalass(f): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
ekukeku:
ADEMOLA ADELEKE is not d best Osun can get as a Governor but every sane NIGERIA still happy with d Red card PDP gave APC in Osun election
I'm happy for Osun people
But pls don't vote for both parties comes 2023 at presidency level
A ni soribu o

This is hilarious! grin

It means Pito Obi will probably be frustrated as LP President with house of assembly full of APC and PDP people. State governors too will be APC, PDP and maybe 1 APGA.. I don't jnow how e go do am if he wins the presidential seat

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by wiseoneking: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Wow!! He is so excited! I am happy for him.
Ooniriisa is so blessed. He is a wise Alaiyeluwa.
May peace and development continue to reign in Osun, my Lagos, Ogun , SW and all over Nigeria.
Congratulations to Sen Adeleke , Serubawon 2.0
I like how you carefully used that pronoun "my" for Lagos. But to the rest of Nigeria, is our Lagos. A state for all. I hope obi will recognize Lagos as a special area in other to develop it to standard deem for her. APC made such promise and are yet to touch Lagos in the past seven years. Long live Eko......the Benin war csmp. Long live the yorubas, Binis, illajes, Egus, igbos, hausas etc in lagos. Long live Lagos state.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by AlwaysPositive: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
ImDStar:
Bye bye to APC terrorist organisation.

A party full of criminals and terrorist.

Dollar is 710 now, before the year ends, it will get to #900 - #1200.

Any useless human being that will ever come here to deceive innocent Nigerians again to vote for APC will be kidnapped by bandits, he or she must experience the agony Nigerians are going through in the hands of bandits.

Amen
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by naikeboy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
The ooni na fine man sha
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by WonderManly(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Who should we vote in Aso Rock?

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Leave that guy for me no slap him need
Na better slap he need because he nor know wetin tradition demand
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by rolams(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
lovinagbad:
ALL politicians are the same . Don't give yourself high blood pressure. Give Adeleke 6 months into his Administration. The story will change

I have no business with any of the politicians. Just relating the scene.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Araibale, olori arun angry

I pray you disappoint me
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Araibale, olori arun angry

I pray you disappoint me
sweet plum be will.

come to bed kiss kiss
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
When did you become a woman
NwaMamaIwota:
sweet plum be will.

come to bed kiss kiss
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Muslims have vowed to vote jandor in Lagos since he is a Muslim, but the same people will tell you religion does not matter

The fact that Anambra Catholic’s and Anglican’s were at each other’s throats and wrestling themselves when Peter Obi was Governor
doesn’t mean that Yoruba Christians and Muslims must follow that example

Yoruba Christians and Muslims are the same Yoruba People stop trying to sow discord and division where there is none,
Go and unite your People so you can save your Region from IPOB that have already set it ablaze and overrun it with hate filled Criminals and Cannibals
Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by ejimatic: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Wow!! He is so excited! I am happy for him.
Ooniriisa is so blessed. He is a wise Alaiyeluwa.
May peace and development continue to reign in Osun, my Lagos, Ogun , SW and all over Nigeria.
Congratulations to Sen Adeleke , Serubawon 2.0
All we need is peace in the SW and Nigeria at large despite our differences

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) by Godson32(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2022
I no know why this man never release a song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.