Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest (30786 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught With Stolen PVCs In Kogi State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by newnigerdelta1: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2022
tolumizzy:
That's their plan... We won't watch them rub us this time....Obidient is here to stay

See mumu,why you nor blame tinubu na,Obi supporters.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by iSense247: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Election in Nigeria is a game of the smartest, that is why I pity those shouting IPOB miscreants shouting Peter Obidient on line, if you know what is good for you, go back to your agitation where Igbos are celebrating unknown gunmen for killing their fellow Igbos because Peter Obidient will not even come close to winning
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Election in Nigeria is a game of the smartest, that is why I pity those shouting IPOB miscreants shouting Peter Obidient on line, if you know what is good for you, go back to your agitation where Igbos are celebrating unknown gunmen for killing their fellow Igbos because Peter Obidient will not even come close to winning

Game of the "smartest". You call criminality smart? No wonder you're following APC up and down.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Reinaldo:

Game of the "smartest". You call criminality smart? No wonder you're following APC up and down.
Show me where and when I support APC, Yoruba is my concern and Tinubu is Yoruba.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
iSense247:
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

I don't want Tinubu or Buhari in power, but GEJ was not a good leader.

If we were borrowing to pay salaries in the last six months of his regime, plus bombing of cities and kidnapping of girls in the NE...not just chibok, and a host of other things(Like many northern cities being bombed..no wonder they didn't vote for him then, eh)...that tells me why some Nigerians thought Buhari would fix things. (I did not, because he was an old man, and this wasn't 1984 either)

You guys also like to shout about Bubu not building refineries. Guess what...GEJ did not do so either..and it was one of his promises...

1 Like

Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Show me where and when I support APC, Yoruba is my concern and Tinubu is Yoruba.

You have far better yoruba candidates than TInubu. Tinubu won't do well for Nigeria...plus he was part of the people who brought Buhari for us. No thanks. He is also like Obi..just with more buildings.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
iSense247:
Are you saying Peter Obi can solely rescue Nigeria without the help of others? GEJ laid the foundations of destructive Nigeria, see Alison Madueke, P&ID Case, malabu case and so many other cases, what of boko haram and Niger Delta militancy?
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

So, you want us to vote for another eight years of APC, after the mess of the previous 8 years?

Okay...
Where did I mention APC
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Where did I mention APC

You said you support Tinubu, and the only way for tinubu to be in power is by voting APC.

Or is Tinubu running as an independent, and no one told me?
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by israelp(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
9ja which way na.... while some are waiting for their PVC, unknown to them their PVC is in the bush sad
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Collins4u1(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
If I'm not mistaken, these incidents have taken place in Southern States controlled by PDP except Imo. These are largely Obident States. Someone is playing a really dirty game. If you know you've registered for PVC over a year ago and you've not collected it, mad for them for their office. Tip Dem if you can but don't leave without that card. If I catch you discarding people's PVC, I go beat you die. People's sweat??WTF

You talk too much.

https://www.nairaland.com/7226629/pvcs-found-buried-drainage-imo
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by ignis: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
APC is desperate to win.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

You said you support Tinubu, and the only way for tinubu to be in power is by voting APC.

Or is Tinubu running as an independent, and no one told me?
If it is through APC he can protect yoruba interest, so be it, I will not want igbos to take over entire south west like they did during endsars after Kanu nnamudi commanded to destroy Lagos properties
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by SEGLIZ: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
you settled down in your right mind to post this!?

you are but not a serious fellow, Sri Lankans, are moving, Iranians have taken over the parliament, uprising everywhere for change and better government.

you are here suffering and smiling, well done carry on.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
If it is through APC he can protect yoruba interest, so be it, I will not want igbos to take over entire south west like they did during endsars after Kanu nnamudi commanded to destroy Lagos properties

So you want eight more years of APC because 'tribe'?

That's why you Nigerians won't get good leadership. You are reasoning like those who voted for Buhari, and those who will vote for Obi.

Meanwhile, the country suffers as a whole. Because we don't have leaders willing to change the status quo

Anyway, enjoy the change. I know Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are all alike, and won't change nothing. And we need urgent change. Things cannot continue the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Begoodtoothers: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you settled down in your right mind to post this!?

you are but not a serious fellow, Sri Lankans, are moving, Iranians have taken over the parliament, uprising everywhere for change and better government.

you are here suffering and smiling, well done carry on.
I prefer the uprising for change because one single fellow cannot change this country, and suffering and smiling? I am not a member of your family, not everyone is suffering
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by iSense247: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

I don't want Tinubu or Buhari in power, but GEJ was not a good leader.

If we were borrowing to pay salaries in the last six months of his regime, plus bombing of cities and kidnapping of girls in the NE...not just chibok, and a host of other things(Like many northern cities being bombed..no wonder they didn't vote for him then, eh)...that tells me why some Nigerians thought Buhari would fix things. (I did not, because he was an old man, and this wasn't 1984 either)

You guys also like to shout about Bubu not building refineries. Guess what...GEJ did not do so either..and it was one of his promises...
I believe GEJ was not a good leader but he is better than Buhari in all ramifications. One of the things that made him look bad was Boko-Haram terrorists which were being sponsored by Northern politicians. Though he is perfect in every area but the only area I can fault him is how he handled Boko-Haram with kid glove.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by iSense247: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
And you think attacking H.E Peter Obi will help your candidate. Why not attacking your fellow muslims: Atiku and Kwankwanso? You are a fundamentalist and a bigot. Tribalism is worse than racism.

If all these current candidates apply for a job in your company which would you pick to run your company?
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
iSense247:
I believe GEJ was not a good leader but he is better than Buhari in all ramifications. One of the things that made him look bad was Boko-Haram terrorists which were being sponsored by Northern politicians. Though he is perfect in every area but the only area I can fault him is how he handled Boko-Haram with kid glove.

The excuse you are giving for GEJ not being able to tackle Boko Haram is the same excuse Buhari people are giving for not being able to tackle IPOB and banditry.

That's why he was a bad leader.

Leaders don't blame , or look for blame. They meet the challenges head on. And one thing that annoys me about Nigerian leaders is how they blame others too too much...all of them, not just GEJ or Buhari.

And let's not forget that people, mainly Northerners were suffering under Boko. Dem no wan hear long grammar. Same for us now under Buhari.

Finally...lest we forget...the economy was still in a shambles, and got worse by the end of 2014.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
I prefer the uprising for change because one single fellow cannot change this country, and suffering and smiling? I am not a member of your family, not everyone is suffering
suffering and smiling don't mean hunger, insecurity is there. no one feels safe anywhere this days, not even scared of armed robbery but driving in your own car don't feel safe.

it isn't time to play tribal card but getting right is what matters most to us.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by NnamdiN: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
They should share these cards through banks like the normal atm cards
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
iSense247:
And you think attacking H.E Peter Obi will help your candidate. Why not attacking your fellow muslims: Atiku and Kwankwanso? You are a fundamentalist and a bigot. Tribalism is worse than racism.

If all these current candidates apply for a job in your company which would you pick to run your company?
I attack people attacking Yorubas and calling our land no man's land, the people that used their population to destroy Lagos properties on the instructions of Kanu Nnamdi, it was Lagos yesterday, it might be Ogun Osun Ekiti Oyo or Ondo state tomorrow.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
sorry I am not your parents, election matters was mentioned and Obi is contesting

So u can't promote ur candidate without mentioning Peter Obi
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by SamOchuko: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/hunters-discover-320-pvcs-in-bayelsa-forest/

How many northerners be REC for the southern states? Na Hausa people day go discard this pvc’s for bush? Na Hausa people day try to disenfranchise we southerners so? Na Hausa people betray our southern brothers way contest for president under pdp? Na we southerners be our greatest problem, we too day betray ourselves, how much them give the idiots way carry those pvcs go drop for bush? After we go day shout northerners day oppress us, why them nor go oppress us when them unite and we nor gree unite? Our people go day top positions for military and other fed govt parastatals but them nor go gree bring their people into the office but aboki go pack their people full everywhere once them get the opportunity and you day shout marginalization, we southerners are our greatest problem.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by iSense247: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
I attack people attacking Yorubas and calling our land no man's land, the people that used their population to destroy Lagos properties on the instructions of Kanu Nnamdi, it was Lagos yesterday, it might be Ogun Osun Ekiti Oyo or Ondo state tomorrow.
You can't defend APC, Buhari or Tinubu without sounding f00lish. Read what you wrote again.

I shake my head for you Bro. If you care about your future generations, you won't be maligning an excellent candidate while campaigning for a chronic criminal.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by PandoraObi: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

So u can't promote ur candidate without mentioning Peter Obi
I am not promoting any candidate, I am protecting my land from invaders that destroyed Lagos during endsars on the instructions of Kanu Nnamdi, it might be Osun Ekiti Oyo Ondo Ogun state tomorrow and Pandora Peter Obi miscreants are those people
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by GreyLaw(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

You are a devious, wicked Nigerian. Instead of condensing what was talked about you went straight to condemn the person a lot of Nigerians are hoping to win. I know many of you on this platform lack intelligence, but some of you are intentionally wicked and stupid at the same time.

Keep supporting evil. History will not be kind to you.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
The system can trace the last person in possession of these cards but Buhari doesn't bother to hold anyone accountable.
Re: Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest by Kuubei: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Lalasticlala5:

How did that become their job?
What is the job of the police and the armed forces?

Must u spit trash even when u have nothing to say?

Well since they can't do it, why not go carry a gun and help them out? Or just keep shut...

So their job is to discover pvc in the forest ? These hunters has wide knowledge about the forest more than a typical police or armed force ...they can help locate these terrorist in any location ...how many time Nigerian police they enter forest ? , they wan go pluck pawpaw abi Na yam ? Abi Na bushmeat police wan go find for Forrest ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.