Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. (2295 Views)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone ,

Three years ago, a very close cousin of mine offered me the privilege to be his bestman during his wedding.
The wedding went as planned, beautiful and everyone was happy.
Few days ago , he called and said he had something really important to discuss with me, we met and this guy is passionately begging me to help him get his wife pregnant .
His reasons:
1- We look alike.
2- We related .
3- That instinct directed him to me and bla bla bla.
I didn't want to even give it a thought, but i have not been myself . The very thought of what this man might have been going through for the past three years and that anyone can be in this situation. The fact that he overcame the shame to ask for help makes me want to think about it, but i'm scared because it means me committing adultery which i would never wish to do.
I asked him if the wife was aware of the plan, he said no.
please guys, what do you think i should do?

1 Like

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Reinamaria(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
What's his plan to get you to sleep with his wife without her consent?

galileo180:

we have not reached that stage, i told him that i needed upto two weeks to think about it.

Don't be a part of that arrangement.
You might live to regret it.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Mindlog: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Reinamaria:

Likely planning to have the wife drugged and get the OP to have sex with her while in that state, which is clearly a case of rape.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Mindlog: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:
Hello everyone ,

Three years ago, a very close cousin of mine offered me the privilege to be his bestman during his wedding.
The wedding went as planned, beautiful and everyone was happy.
Few days ago , he called and said he had something really important to discuss with me, we met and this guy is passionately begging me to help him get his wife pregnant .
His reasons:
1- We look alike.
2- We related .
I didn't want to even give it a thought, but i have not been myself . The very thought of what this man might have been going through for the past three years and that anyone can be in this situation. The fact that he overcame the shame to ask for help makes me want to think about it, but i'm scared because it means me committing adultery which i would never wish to do.

Is the wife even aware he has fertility issues?

3 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by geez18(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2022
You did not tell us if it is you being a sperm donor for artificial insemination or in vitro, or if he is asking you to come bang his wife?

When you provide these details, I'm sure nairalanders will proffer solutions to your situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by decatalyst(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm...he shouldn't toll this lane I beg.

1. If he has medical issues around reproducing, he can keep treating himself and hope to get the desired result soon.

2. He can adopt a child, with the agreement of his wife.

3. He can go get a sperm donor, with the agreement of his wife.

I do not even think you should be a sperm donor to him...these things gets complicated later. Avoid unnecessary headache and heartache.

7 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2022
is this a joke?

why can't he impregnate his wife?
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Mindlog:

Is the wife even aware he has fertility issues?
I don't think she knows, but i encouraged him to open up to her.
What if both agrees to the idea , what do you suggest i do ?
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Reinamaria:

We have not reached the stage of how, i told him i needed like two weeks to think about it .
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Reinamaria:

we have not reached that stage, i told him that i needed upto two weeks to think about it.
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2022
decatalyst:
Hmmm...he shouldn't toll this lane I beg.

1. If he has medical issues around reproducing, he can keep treating himself and hope to get the desired result soon.

2. He can adopt a child, with the agreement of his wife.

3. He can go get a sperm donor, with the agreement of his wife.

I do not even think you should be a sperm donor to him...these things gets complicated later. Avoid unnecessary headache and heartache.
Thank You
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2022
geez18:
You did not tell us if it is you being a sperm donor for artificial insemination or in vitro, or if he is asking you to come bang his wife?

When you provide these details, I'm sure nairalanders will proffer solutions to your situation.

I think he wants it to look normal , like he did the job himself. He is actually a proud man who wants to retain his respect and pride.
That is really my concern bcux for him to open up to me, i'm scared to tell him no, atleast for my life and safety .
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Mindlog: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:

You have no business having sex with his wife, even if they both agree. Encourage them that if after extensive treatment and your cousin can't still father a child, they can either adopt or get the wife artificially inseminated with chosen sperm from a fertility clinic's sperm bank.

Should you get lured into impregnating the wife the natural way, what is the guarantee that they would want you to still be alive not fearing that you may want to blackmail them in the future, regarding their child's paternity?

9 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by RubiesBanking: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2022
In order countries, this is what's known as rape.
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Mindlog:

You have no business having sex with his wife, even if they both agree. Encourage them that if after extensive treatment and your cousin can't still father a child, they can either adopt or get the wife artificially inseminated with chosen sperm from a fertility clinic's sperm bank.

Should you get lured into impregnating the wife the natural way, what is the guarantee that they would want you to still be alive not fearing that you may want to blackmail them in the future, regarding their child's paternity?

Thank You so much, i really appreciate your candid advice
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Richy4(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2022
If I have to guilt-trip you to stop these, I will do it... Thou shall not commit Adultery smiley.. No be me talkAM.. Na the good book... Please ask your friend to tell the wife about his situation.. it's not nice if he hasn't..

1 Like

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by mardis: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't even dare do that. Back out at once. What if she didn't get pregnant after knacking the wife? You'll keep on knackin until she get pregnant or what? This plan will bring wahala later.

They're other options he can opt for as mentioned by the posters above.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Men, evil beings

So your friend has fertility issues and has refused to open up to his wife? The wife may already be facing accusations from his people thinking she is at fault which is the normal assumption in this stupid Nigerian society, any issues of delayed childbirth is automatically the wife's fault

Op, if you and your foolish cousin go ahead with this deceit, may God punish you and your generation, and if you are found out by wife, that's rape, and you will go to jail, the husband will also go to jail as an accessory and instigator of rape, I don't want to imagine the psychological effect it will have on the wife, some women that can't control their emotions will kill you and the husband as revenge

For you to bring it to nl means you are considering it, that thought shouldn't cross your mind at all, nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Kajaard: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
All these yeye nairaland stories sef undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Drfernandez(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Men, evil beings

So your friend has fertility issues and has refused to open up to his wife? The wife may already be facing accusations from his people thinking she is at fault which is the normal assumption in this stupid Nigerian society, any issues of delayed childbirth is automatically the wife's fault

Op, if you and your foolish cousin go ahead with this deceit, may God punish you and your generation, and if you are found out by wife, that's rape, and you will go to jail, the husband will also go to jail as an accessory and instigator of rape, I don't want to imagine the psychological effect it will have on the wife, some women that can't control their emotions will kill you and the husband as revenge

For you to bring it to nl means you are considering it, that thought shouldn't cross your mind at all, nonsense.

You are quick to call men evil beings, but you have quickly forgotten that Abbey who instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from Twitter after the street boys you got intimate with uploaded them is also a man.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Drfernandez:

You are quick to call men evil beings, but i have not quickly forgotten that Abbey who instructed Abiodun to put my mother's nude photos on Twitter after the street boys she got intimate with uploaded them is also a street boy like me.

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:
His reasons:
1- We look alike.
2- We related .
The man has been going through what exactly abeg? undecided

He overcame his shame by talking to you instead of honestly spilling his guts to the wife who has probably been worrying herself sick believing she may be the barren one? undecided

Abeg send him back to have the very same conversation with his wife and they both go from there instead. Seriously immature beings engaging the institution of marriage still. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:
Get them a brochure to an IVF clinic instead and move on with your life abeg! undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:
We have not reached the stage of how, i told him i needed like two weeks to think about it .
Think about what exactly? Committing a crime against the woman or against marriage since you believe bedding another man's wife is indeed adultery? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Channah1(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't try it.

The best you can do for him is come in as a sperm donor ( which is still somehow) but don't ever cross his wife. That would bring a curse upon you.

Don't say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mindlog:

First, if husband and wife both agrees, then what's the real issue.

Second, sperm is already available (even better that it's from someone he knows, trusts, and shares blood-ties with).
But if physical sex between both of them is what's turning you off, she can still be artificially inseminated using the OP's sperm.

Third, you should write a movie script for Nollywood.
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Mindlog: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
crackhaus:

First, if the husband and wife both agree, then I don't see the issue anymore.

Second, sperm is already available (even better that it's from someone he knows, trusts, and shares blood-ties with).
But if physical sex between both of them is what's turning you off, she can still be artificially inseminated with his sperm.

Third, you should write a movie script for Nollywood.

Why should "physical sex" turn me off?

There is nothing Nollywood about it, in some communities it is a historical fact that when a married man can not father a child, a relative of his is called to "step in" and the resulting pregnancy and eventually, the child born bears the married man's name and the community recognizes that as so but in today's world where just with click on an internet-enabled smartphone, people can be "informed" say na another man give im wife belle. Is there a guarantee that the male relative that "helped out" would still respect the couple and not rub it on their face, would not start making unnecessary financial demands. In today's world, it is better to go anonymous or go adopting if the wife agrees.

When I decide to write a movie script, it will be a psycho-thriller based on a schizophrenic, who is an adolescent institutionalized in a psychiatric facility not Nollywood levels. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mindlog:

Why should "physical sex" turn me off?

There is nothing Nollywood about it, in some communities it is a historical fact that when a married man can not father a child, a relative of his is called to "step in" and the resulting pregnancy and eventually, the child born bears the married man's name and the community recognizes that as so but in today's world where just with click on an internet-enabled smartphone, people can be "informed" say na another man give im wife belle. Is there a guarantee that the male relative that "helped out" would still respect the couple and not rub it on their face, would not start making unnecessary financial demands. In today's world, it is better to go anonymous or go adopting if the wife agrees.

When I decide to write a movie script, it will be a psycho-thriller based on a schizophrenic, who is an adolescent institutionalized in a psychiatric facility not Nollywood levels. cheesy

Physical sex between a woman and her husband's cousin, this is what I meant by it could be a turn off.

I guess only the OP can say if he will eventually turn out to be douchebag.

They might have already done that in Nollywood, but okay. grin
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by galileo180(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Think about what exactly? Committing a crime against the woman or against marriage since you believe bedding another man's wife is indeed adultery? undecided
Did you expect me to tell him outright no, even after he has revealed his secret to me. I said that to make him feel a bit relaxed for the meantime. That's why i'm here .
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
galileo180:

Did you expect me to tell him outright no, even after he has revealed his secret to me. I said that to make him feel a bit relaxed for the meantime. That's why i'm here .
He revealed what secret that no man in history of existence has ever revealed or what now? No be IVF stories full ground so. You think say all those men no carry the same secret is why they all opt for IVF? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by Foodqueen(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
He should go to sperm bank.

That u are even thinking about it self undecided
Re: I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. by GraciousVictor(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Drfernandez:

You are quick to call men evil beings, but you have quickly forgotten that Abbey who instructed Abiodun to remove your nude photos from Twitter after the street boys you got intimate with uploaded them is also a man.
bro i keep asking you about that her jovialjune1 scandal on Twitter but you don't respond.
please spill it for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Parents Have A Bad Marriage / Beauty Of Married Women / 25 Manners Every Kid Should Know By Age 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.