Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In (36017 Views)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by djon78(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2022
oikirodah:
Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Remain Relevant

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obis-e-campaign-dwarfs-apc-and-pdp-as-kwankwaso-struggles-to-remain-relevant/

Source iReporteronline.

This excrapt from this article is very true

They have used the social media space to meet physically on a regular basis, forming cell groups in all nooks and crannies. The alarming movement about the cell groups is that they are organically formed and have no link with the Labour Party hierarchy.

Anybody that thinks this Peter Obi movement is just on social media is deluding himself

Like the part of this article I quoted, they have used the social media to organize physical cells in a massive way all around the country.

Last weekend something happened to me. I have been looking for a physical meeting place for Peter Obi movement. Then last weekend, I was somewhere and a Northerner, a Muslim told me that they are having meeting for Obi movement somewhere, whether I care to join.

I said sure I will join. Immediately I went to the meeting.
What I saw there shocked me.
Nigerians from every tri be and religion was there. They were over 200 people. Men and women.

One of the highlights was PVC was emphasized. Almost everyone there had there PVC.

After the meeting, Muslim and Christian prayers were done.

For this meeting

Peter Obi is not even aware
And there are thousands of cells like this spread across the country.

Anyone that thinks Peter Obi movement is just social media should wake up.

I even believe there organic galvanizing is even more than PDP or APC.
Although the two parties are highly experienced

I will just keep my fingers crossed

February 2023 we will know how far
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by deeva2: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Atiku Dwarfed APC/Buhari on twitter/IG and even INEC server...The rest is now history..

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by deeva2: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Are you talking about the same Lagos where Nnamdi Azikiwe and many other Nigerians lived?

The same Lagos that was a federal capital territory for decades?

The Lagos of Jakande and buba Marwa.
The Lagos that was created in the 1960s.

That is the Lagos that you claimed that tinubu built?

You are insane.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by elivtjackson5(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Were talking reality, that was how GEJ campaign dwarfed all others but today buhari is the president
do you know Tinubu more than his IN-LAW?

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
These Obi's Online worriors will do everything to make sure Obi comes 3rd in the 2023 general election because at this rate, I see Obi beating Kwonkoso to the 2nd Runner Up behind either Tinubu or Atiku who are the 2 front runners for those who live in real world.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by nkem1992: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Neither Peter Obi nor Kwankwaso can become Nigeria's president in 2023. I don't know about subsequent elections but as for 2023, it is still between APC and PDP.

Based on everything on ground, Tinubu will most likely have the presidency because Peter Obi is already a big spoiler for PDP's Atiku. The SS and SE that are traditional PDP states/ stronghold will no longer be significantly any sort of stronghold for the PDP.

I am speculating that Kwankwaso will eventually negotiate with Tinubu and then support the APC.

This 2023 calculation and permutation is conspicuous for those that have eyes to see, brain to calculate and understand Nigerian Politics.

Ask someone like Governor Wike, he will tell you point blank that 2023 Presidency will go in Tinubu's favour.
North go shock una
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Patience79: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
You are 100% conrrect

Obidient Movement... Forward ever backward never..Nigeria must work again in Jesus Christ name,amen
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Trustedapparel(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
In jagaban the burdonaire mandate I stand

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by annisy(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2022
And today all Nigerians are enjoying the buhari you guys brought ������
PandoraObi:
Were talking reality, that was how GEJ campaign dwarfed all others but today buhari is the president
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Chidex50(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mr Man, Lagos was once a Capital Territory developed by FGN. Your 86 years old Tinubu only came to feast on it. Does the high Population residents in Lagos,live for free?
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Prayfortheworld: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Positivepoint:

Pls count Hausa out of that equation.

We are well aware about his bigotry

1. When he spoke stupidly refuse to allow elrufai movement he famously said that anambara is not Katsina or sokoto during election.

2. When northerners where killed in onitsha , sultan sent emiseries to foster peace and help victims from the north that were killed, injured and have their properties destroyed he refused to even meet them and told them that his people are also killed in the north so why bother. The people that sultan sent were high ranking emirs.

His hatred for the north is well establish like wise the hate of the north by his kinsmen is also well established.

I think he should visit Kano to test his popularity.

I no dy reason sentiment when campaign starts you will be seeing everything with your own eyes
Na all of us dy here
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Prayfortheworld: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Guy you nailed it! I went to register for my PVC yesterday around 6am. The first guy I met was about my age...40+ and he said 2023 would be his first time to vote, just like me. Guess the reason? Obi... he said he is fully OBIdient, just like me. Does that communicate the reality? Downplay the power of social media at you own peril.
Leave them let them continue to say votes are not casted on social media.. people that are wise are creating awareness foolish people and thier foolish candidate keep paying fake bishops
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by VULCAN(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
What makes one a functional illiterate is when you have the time and ability to read but you choose not to, yet go on to make a statement on an issue

Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Na where e stop.. and hopefully he will win online IPOB

Them no Dey use mouth win elections...

Dem no Dey use mouth develop Nigeria.. when in physical he did nothing .. Na mouth he wan use develop Nigeria?

IPOB and Ekpa autopiloters are just wasting their money for fun

The eArly the begin shout Biafra or death the better.. why stop killings in the east and Esn actions with their unknown gunmen, just to come online to shout Nigeria is not a zoo again but need to develop after burning their land.

Only stupid and foolish Nigerians will vote Obi .. highest likes they can get on any online sites is 2k
And that’s a reflection of their votes ..

Nigerian youths are wiser and smarter than obi online henchmen and IPOB bingos

Power to the people
North 2023

Truth is bitter .. reason why IPOB. Bingos will always insult the moniker with insults.. dem no sabi pass abuse and curse .. one foolish igbomoniker even add in Jesus mighty name amen grin after cursing his generation

Make Jesus come put OBi naa

IPOB bingos are not wise at all..

Barking ekuke
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Prayfortheworld: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Where is he the president of?
Nigeria my brother if e pain you try track next transformer for your street pour water for your body and hug am
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by PandoraObi: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
annisy:
And today all Nigerians are enjoying the buhari you guys brought ������
Have you ever see me support buhari
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Prayfortheworld: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
ibechris:

It was through tweeting that made Trump to win the first election and it was through the same media they used to bring him down.

So,I am very sure that APC will lose this election because the more they try to defend the economy,the security concerns are sure to worsen and deteriorate badly that their chances will get thinner.

Many of them would be Stoned during campaigns and Tinubu may even weaker to make any meaningful points.

Bravo to Labour Party.
Tell them
They don't know!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Advocate500:
the dynamics are different now oga,Buhari is not contesting, this election is not north and east ,this election is between Nigerians who want the status quo to remain and Nigerians that want a paradigm shift.

You just spoke like a typical person that does not understand Nigerian politics.

You cannot take away sentiments from Nigerian Politics for now; Tribe, Religion, etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by lexy2014: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Nigeria my brother if e pain you try track next transformer for your street pour water for your body and hug am

Which election did he win that qualifies him to be president of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by SenatePresdo(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Dem no Dey use mouth develop Nigeria.. when in physical he did nothing .. Na mouth he wan use develop Nigeria?

The eArly the begin shout Biafra or death the better.. why stop killings in the east and Esn actions with their unknown gunmen, just to come online to shout Nigeria is not a zoo again but need to develop after burning their land.

Only stupid and foolish Nigerians will vote Obi .. highest likes they can get on any online sites is 2k

Power to the people
North 2023

Truth is bitter .. reason why IPOB. Bingos will always insult the moniker with insults.. dem no sabi pass abuse and curse .. one foolish igbomoniker even add in Jesus mighty name amen grin after cursing his generation

Barking ekuke

Bandits Dey run your mama anal for forest, you dey hear dey shout North grin

I pity who no pity your generation grin
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by SenatePresdo(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2022
benuejosh:
Noise.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT PETER OBI.

1. Muslim - Muslim Ticket is not a religious war but a political calculation.

2. Peter Obi will not be different from what Samuel Ortom is or has been in Benue State. We drummed support for Ortom in 2015 because he was an industrialist, employer of labour, e.t.c. and because of those antecedence, we whole heartedly supported and voted him. When he came to power, the real weakness showed up and we are all regretting in Benue till date. No single project has been commissioned, pensioners are being owed two years pension, all we hear is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs. Even Zulum who is in the heat of insecurity has performed excellently well. Obi won't be different from Ortom. It is what i have experienced.

3. Cutting cost doesn't mean good governance.

4. Nobody has been able to show me pictorial evidence of how Obi transformed Anambra and so they can't convince me to vote for who I don't know but it is evident in Lagos. It is not by going to Egypt when elections are near. He should have started long ago. We are not gullible, Obi may be deceptive.

5. Like Lanre said on Nairaland, "Our President cannot be made in Aba." We know very well say Aba made no be am, e no the last.

6. When real electioneering campaign starts, Obi's supporters will understand who owns the media in Nigeria.

7. It is evident, clear to the blind and laudable to the deaf that Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu. If say e easy to do am, Anambra for done pass Lagos.

8. #BAT23.

No big deal, you are just a Party member.

Even if Jesus contests with an Angel as his running mate, you would still vote your party.

Na normal levels.

But guess what? The majority of people whose votes would decide the winner doesn't belong to any party.
They belong to their conscience, and Peter Obi is sweeping it...
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Omoslim26: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

No problem but your emilokan crooner will not smell aso rock sha grin grin
The first agenda is to kick out Apc then we will leave Nigerians to decide if they want to go back to the vomit or move forward with Obidiati.
Very soon Tinubu will be left with no option than to contest with his Action Congress grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Advocate500: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
You just spoke like a typical person that does not understand Nigerian politics.

You cannot take away sentiments from Nigerian Politics for now; Tribe, Religion, etc
so i should have ignored genuine concerns of Nigerians and comments like a paid agent so that you can see me as a good political analyst abi?
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by IvarDboneless: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
My president!!

They said we don't have structure but we keep preaching the gospel.
I was watching and interview online yesterday one man was asking northerners in Gombe state who they will vote for alot said they'll vote for obi when asked why they said they don't know him before but what they have read about him online gives them every reason to vote him.

Lol those Tinubu followers keep neglecting the power of social media saying people that will vote are not on social media.
Fools that doesn't know that awareness are created on social media alot of Nigerians don't know obi before but social media made them to know Peter Obi
85% of Nigerians have Android phones and are always online reading alot
85% of Nigerians have television
95% of Nigerians have radio you guys can keep on decieving yourself. Keep talking about obi we love it!!!
Alot of people have not voted before but they're getting their voter's card and are going to vote because of obi(someone like me)
Keep doubting the power of social media it will shock you guys.
If you like don't market your own candidate keep attacking obi we love the popularity, and alot of nairalands are getting to like and know him because of you guys

South South and southeast is giving Obi buck votes you can go to the street and do the findings yourself if you doubt me!
Obi for president!!
Alot of my Yoruba friends are supporting him
Alot of my Hausa friends are supporting him!
And that gives me joy.. no room for tribalism a better Nigeria is what we want!!

PS: Igbos have more population in Nigeria than any other tribe just that all that matters to them is there business, they hardly pay attention to politics or voting if south East and South South come out in massive form and give obi their vote he will win this election without no sentiment.
Atiku almost won last election because of Peter Obi not because people love atiku! And that's fact!

I'm not voting obi because his Igbo
Give me Ambode and give me okorocha I'll pick Ambode a million times.
Give me Kwankwaso and hope uzodimma I'll pick kwankwaso a million times!
I hate tribalism I'll always do what's right and leave the rest for God!
We are in this together bro
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Ekugbeh(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
benuejosh:
Noise.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT PETER OBI.

1. Muslim - Muslim Ticket is not a religious war but a political calculation.

2. Peter Obi will not be different from what Samuel Ortom is or has been in Benue State. We drummed support for Ortom in 2015 because he was an industrialist, employer of labour, e.t.c. and because of those antecedence, we whole heartedly supported and voted him. When he came to power, the real weakness showed up and we are all regretting in Benue till date. No single project has been commissioned, pensioners are being owed two years pension, all we hear is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs. Even Zulum who is in the heat of insecurity has performed excellently well. Obi won't be different from Ortom. It is what i have experienced.

3. Cutting cost doesn't mean good governance.

4. Nobody has been able to show me pictorial evidence of how Obi transformed Anambra and so they can't convince me to vote for who I don't know but it is evident in Lagos. It is not by going to Egypt when elections are near. He should have started long ago. We are not gullible, Obi may be deceptive.

5. Like Lanre said on Nairaland, "Our President cannot be made in Aba." We know very well say Aba made no be am, e no the last.

6. When real electioneering campaign starts, Obi's supporters will understand who owns the media in Nigeria.

7. It is evident, clear to the blind and laudable to the deaf that Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu. If say e easy to do am, Anambra for done pass Lagos.

8. #BAT23.
lol. Y'all pained that PO is the next President and you can do is cry all over. It's a pity.
It's over man.
The man will keep getting popular as the days go by. It's raining in ughelli right now and all youth are under the rain marching in solidarity for PO.

Guy, it's over. The earlier you note this the better for you.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by CSTRR: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=deeva2 post=115155943][/quote]
Are you talking about the unscrupulous deji that wanted Peter obi to pay him millions for support?

Lol.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Ineedhustle247: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

So una don de gree say our campaign get significance abi grin

Body and Nairaland go tell una come 2023 grin

Wailers! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by tinsel: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
OP campaign is yet to start.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by FullBlastLight: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Power to the people
North 2023

Barking ekuke

Mumu! cool
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by noisy45(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
That means the comments, likes and quotes of other people made your parents a failure? learn to leave your folly at home when coming on nairaland, thanks

You are an epitome of failure
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by wiseoneking: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Buhari is the president of the world poorest, country, highest out school children in the world, ECA fund from $34 million dollars to $300 thousand, the sixth most unstable nation in the war, the 6th most terrorized nation, 1$ exchange to $750 today. Are we talking about price of goods such as bag of rice, cement, gas , petrol etc? Inflation nearing that of Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Banditry and kidnapping taking the whole land, Lagos recorded as the most unliveable city in the world etc . Are you now happy or are you cursed forever with your generation? May
anybody that knows the truth about the curse of Buhari and APC never known peace if they ever repeated voting for APC again.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by panyaogu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi In Comparison: Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra |
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom.
5.A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:
1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
Now the two men want to be president.
So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.