Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In (36030 Views)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by hussec40: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Na where e stop.. and hopefully he will win online IPOB

Them no Dey use mouth win elections...

Dem no Dey use mouth develop Nigeria.. when in physical he did nothing .. Na mouth he wan use develop Nigeria?

IPOB and Ekpa autopiloters are just wasting their money for fun

The eArly the begin shout Biafra or death the better.. why stop killings in the east and Esn actions with their unknown gunmen, just to come online to shout Nigeria is not a zoo again but need to develop after burning their land.

Only stupid and foolish Nigerians will vote Obi .. highest likes they can get on any online sites is 2k
And that’s a reflection of their votes ..

Nigerian youths are wiser and smarter than obi online henchmen and IPOB bingos

Power to the people
North 2023

Truth is bitter .. reason why IPOB. Bingos will always insult the moniker with insults.. dem no sabi pass abuse and curse .. one foolish igbomoniker even add in Jesus mighty name amen grin after cursing his generation

Make Jesus come put OBi naa

IPOB bingos are not wise at all..

Barking ekuke

hmmmmmmm just wait for the shocker. Ever since the North are ruling did the give u anything? shei yhur still suffering idiot. I can see yhur name Odin and do yhu think of Odins was like yhu he wld have been a rugged sailor? Odin rest and don't be used
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Blazebond(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Social media will not win the elections because of the attitude of Nigerian youths towards elections,many of them (youths) ranting on social media will find one excuse or another not to go out and vote on that election day,many youths have registered in places and states where they are not resident in or hail from,many are just making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Petdagr8t(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
NI COMRD. Peter Kurfi ZAN FADI GASKIYA KODA BAZATAIMA MUTANE DADI BA����.

Barbar matsalar mutane shine basaso a fada masu gaskiya Sam Sam nikuma dole saina fada Koda dadi ko Babu dadi saina fada.

DUK WANDA YAZA6I Bola Ahmed Tinubu ko ATIKU Abubakar AMATSAYIN Shugaban kasar Nigeria A KAKAR ZA6E MAI ZUWA 2023.
TOYA SHIRYA YIN DANA SANI SABODA YAZA6I SHUGABA MARAR NAGARTA WANDA BAI CANCANTA BA.

Aikata haka kuskure ne Mafi MUNI da mutum zaiyi a matsayin dan Nigeria.
Saboda a maganar gaskiya Nigeria tana bukatar shugaba amintacce kuma nagartacce Wanda yahada wannan siffofin na kasa.

1. shugaba mai tausayi mai yawan shiga cikin Al,umma bawai wanda ya raina mutaneba wanda shi ya watsama mutane kudi kawai ya sani tamkar halin dabbobi.
2. shugaba Wanda zai iya juri zagi dama tsangwama wajan aiwatar da abunda zai amfani Jama'a koda hakan bazai masu dadi ba akaron farko
3. shugaba wanda bazai taba nuna babacin yare ko na addini
Shugaban mai ilimi sossai
4. shugaba mai son zaman lfy.
5. shugaba MARAR kwadayi dason abun duniya.
6. shugaba mai kokarin kamanta gsky.
7. shugaba mai kamala da nutsuwa Wanda yasan mutunci Talakawa da malaman addini.

Muna bukatar shugaba Wanda ya goge yasan me ake nufi da gwamnati Badan jeka nayika ba.
Yaku Jama'a ku sani cewa Dantakara jammiyar APC da PDP wato Bola Ahmed Tinubu da Atiku Abubakar mutanin ne wanda basuda Alkibla , wanda kuma basu da tosayin talaka a zuciyarsu. Haka yasa dukk wanda zabarsu amatsayin shuaganin zasu jawo danasani mai yawa.
KUZABI HE PETER Gregory OBI. SHUGABA WANDA YA GOGE AKAN SALON MULKI WANDA YAYI AKA GANI, DOMIN SHINE WANDA YA CANCANTA YA Magannce matsalolin Nigeria A KAKAR ZA6E MAI ZUWA TA 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by PandoraObi: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
noisy45:

You are an epitome of failure
Stop using your parents' personification and attributes to describe others
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by deeva2: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Are you talking about the unscrupulous deji that wanted Peter obi to pay him millions for support?

Lol.

You are one of the Mpurimiri addict Deji was talking abt..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Abujason: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Dem no Dey use mouth develop Nigeria.. when in physical he did nothing .. Na mouth he wan use develop Nigeria?

The eArly the begin shout Biafra or death the better.. why stop killings in the east and Esn actions with their unknown gunmen, just to come online to shout Nigeria is not a zoo again but need to develop after burning their land.

Only stupid and foolish Nigerians will vote Obi .. highest likes they can get on any online sites is 2k

Power to the people
North 2023

Truth is bitter .. reason why IPOB. Bingos will always insult the moniker with insults.. dem no sabi pass abuse and curse .. one foolish igbomoniker even add in Jesus mighty name amen grin after cursing his generation

Barking ekuke

What an idiot.
Here you are complaining about ObiDatti supporters insulting people but you just did the same. How can you now claim the moral high ground?

Anyway, for you to believe that an old man of 86 years (according to family member Tee-Mac) with a history of drug business, falsification of name and age, a history of financial crimes, the man who robbed Lagos blind and continues to do so, a history of major health challenges, and who decided that Christians are of no value - for you to think he is better qualified than Peter Obi means you brains need to be examined. Intelligent people from across Nigeria are switching to ObiDatti in droves. The sooner you join the moving train, the better for you.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by ValarDoharis: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
And where has Bubu brought the country to? To her knees!
PandoraObi:
Were talking reality, that was how GEJ campaign dwarfed all others but today buhari is the president
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by rippa(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Were talking reality, that was how GEJ campaign dwarfed all others but today buhari is the president
I'm not sure u were around in 2014/2015
APC took over almost all the media
Na only NTA we dey see GEJ then.
Lolzz
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Stepatatime(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
What a mind blowing fact. Am so happy to get my PVC today and that also made me to become a registered member of Nairaland after so many years of following this platform
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Stepatatime(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Blazebond:
Social media will not win the elections because of the attitude of Nigerian youths towards elections,many of them (youths) ranting on social media will find one excuse or another not to go out and vote on that election day,many youths have registered in places and states where they are not resident in or hail from,many are just making noise.
l might agree with you before l notice the antecedents in INEC office lately. This time around it won’t be as usual this l tell u
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Okpetruth(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
E-campaign is good but not all. Much is still left to be done. Get your PVC and make it really . OBI should and must be PRESIDENT God willing.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by noisy45(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop using your parents' personification and attributes to describe others

30k apc urchin you can't stand where I stand today by my academic qualifications, social status and federal appointment in the Nigerian Health Sector. Who are you little melanzana (bastard)
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by toneroforever(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

I feel sorry for BAT....95% of BATists just want to milk the guy.Not entirely their fault though,after all BAT looted their inheritance,so if they scam him small sha e no bad.
If BAT tell BATists to campaign for him free of charge,I really doubt if they'll agree. Maybe few would want to cause of tribal affiliation but certainly not cause of conviction.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by ImperialYoruba: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
E campaign that leads to nowhere. grin

Upon all your Ecampaigns how much votes did you get in Osun, less than 3,000.

Shyyte! E campaign my foot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by toneroforever(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
georgeakins:

That's the mentality of all Ibos. They overestimate themselves and underestimate others.

They also believe everything about others is bad and everything about them is good.

The same evil mentality that made Ibo soldiers execute politians from other tribes, by frivolously accusing them of corruption in 1966.
I hope you're already preparing excuses for the imminent failure of Obi at the poll next year.
Because, he will be disgraced.

Only Ibos will vote him

Oga such rhetoric won't work this time. Vote wisely cos when the consequences of voting wrongly comes,it won't be selective... everyone will face the consequences of our choices in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by PandoraObi: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
noisy45:

30k apc urchin you can't stand where I stand today by my academic qualifications, social status and federal appointment in the Nigerian Health Sector. Who are you little melanzana (bastard)
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, some poeple are not even in the country doing well and heading international organizations, but in your shallow mind, experience and self delusion, you think everyone share your status, your "academic qualifications, social status and your federal appointment" but your absent organs of reasoning didn't tell you you were taught by some people and some people are you boss.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by WhizdomXX(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Power to the people
North 2023

Barking ekuke
South 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Vinemeka1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
St vin conc.block ind., located at nnewi in nnewi north lical gov.Anambra state.thank you.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Wwwq: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Obidient4life2: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Thank God is online...

Power to the people
North 2023

Barking ekuke
supporter of APC
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by payosehtor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi is coming
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igbos can never force Peter Obi down my throat after calling Nigeria a zoo and making South East generally unsafe to live in. Now you want to stay in other people's regions to vote for your candidate while you can't do that from the South East.

We dey wait for 2023....
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Zakkyoz: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
My president!!

They said we don't have structure but we keep preaching the gospel.
I was watching and interview online yesterday one man was asking northerners in Gombe state who they will vote for alot said they'll vote for obi when asked why they said they don't know him before but what they have read about him online gives them every reason to vote him.

Lol those Tinubu followers keep neglecting the power of social media saying people that will vote are not on social media.
Fools that doesn't know that awareness are created on social media alot of Nigerians don't know obi before but social media made them to know Peter Obi
85% of Nigerians have Android phones and are always online reading alot
85% of Nigerians have television
95% of Nigerians have radio you guys can keep on decieving yourself. Keep talking about obi we love it!!!
Alot of people have not voted before but they're getting their voter's card and are going to vote because of obi(someone like me)
Keep doubting the power of social media it will shock you guys.
If you like don't market your own candidate keep attacking obi we love the popularity, and alot of nairalands are getting to like and know him because of you guys

South South and southeast is giving Obi buck votes you can go to the street and do the findings yourself if you doubt me!
Obi for president!!
Alot of my Yoruba friends are supporting him
Alot of my Hausa friends are supporting him!
And that gives me joy.. no room for tribalism a better Nigeria is what we want!!

PS: Igbos have more population in Nigeria than any other tribe just that all that matters to them is there business, they hardly pay attention to politics or voting if south East and South South come out in massive form and give obi their vote he will win this election without no sentiment.
Atiku almost won last election because of Peter Obi not because people love atiku! And that's fact!

I'm not voting obi because his Igbo
Give me Ambode and give me okorocha I'll pick Ambode a million times.
Give me Kwankwaso and hope uzodimma I'll pick kwankwaso a million times!
I hate tribalism I'll always do what's right and leave the rest for God!

I am tempted to 'obidient' with this your write up.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by ciencee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
benuejosh:
Noise.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT PETER OBI.

1. Muslim - Muslim Ticket is not a religious war but a political calculation.

2. Peter Obi will not be different from what Samuel Ortom is or has been in Benue State. We drummed support for Ortom in 2015 because he was an industrialist, employer of labour, e.t.c. and because of those antecedence, we whole heartedly supported and voted him. When he came to power, the real weakness showed up and we are all regretting in Benue till date. No single project has been commissioned, pensioners are being owed two years pension, all we hear is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs. Even Zulum who is in the heat of insecurity has performed excellently well. Obi won't be different from Ortom. It is what i have experienced.

3. Cutting cost doesn't mean good governance.

4. Nobody has been able to show me pictorial evidence of how Obi transformed Anambra and so they can't convince me to vote for who I don't know but it is evident in Lagos. It is not by going to Egypt when elections are near. He should have started long ago. We are not gullible, Obi may be deceptive.

5. Like Lanre said on Nairaland, "Our President cannot be made in Aba." We know very well say Aba made no be am, e no the last.

6. When real electioneering campaign starts, Obi's supporters will understand who owns the media in Nigeria.

7. It is evident, clear to the blind and laudable to the deaf that Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu. If say e easy to do am, Anambra for done pass Lagos.

8. #BAT23.
Why do you want to vote for BAT

Pleased be sincere....
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Shevchenkko: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Throwback:
A campaign fueled by IPOB and filled with lies to promote a typical political prostitute and fabricator of false statistics.

Unfortunately for his zombie mob, they cannot lie about his financial performance with Anambra's crawling IGR during his tenure.
You urchins can't make sane Nigerians not to vote Obi. Peter Obi is a movement that a million of urchins like you can't stop no matter the propagandas you pull

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by ALFADOS(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
My president!!

They said we don't have structure but we keep preaching the gospel.
I was watching and interview online yesterday one man was asking northerners in Gombe state who they will vote for alot said they'll vote for obi when asked why they said they don't know him before but what they have read about him online gives them every reason to vote him.

Peter obi campaigners are like that of Yeye Bello of kogi state who campaigns meaningless and wasted the resources of kogi state on celebrities and co. Obi is just wasting his resources on social medial inshort

Lol those Tinubu followers keep neglecting the power of social media saying people that will vote are not on social media.
Fools that doesn't know that awareness are created on social media alot of Nigerians don't know obi before but social media made them to know Peter Obi
85% of Nigerians have Android phones and are always online reading alot
85% of Nigerians have television
95% of Nigerians have radio you guys can keep on decieving yourself. Keep talking about obi we love it!!!
Alot of people have not voted before but they're getting their voter's card and are going to vote because of obi(someone like me)
Keep doubting the power of social media it will shock you guys.
If you like don't market your own candidate keep attacking obi we love the popularity, and alot of nairalands are getting to like and know him because of you guys

South South and southeast is giving Obi buck votes you can go to the street and do the findings yourself if you doubt me!
Obi for president!!
Alot of my Yoruba friends are supporting him
Alot of my Hausa friends are supporting him!
And that gives me joy.. no room for tribalism a better Nigeria is what we want!!

PS: Igbos have more population in Nigeria than any other tribe just that all that matters to them is there business, they hardly pay attention to politics or voting if south East and South South come out in massive form and give obi their vote he will win this election without no sentiment.
Atiku almost won last election because of Peter Obi not because people love atiku! And that's fact!

I'm not voting obi because his Igbo
Give me Ambode and give me okorocha I'll pick Ambode a million times.
Give me Kwankwaso and hope uzodimma I'll pick kwankwaso a million times!
I hate tribalism I'll always do what's right and leave the rest for God!
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Bigpat: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nairaland campaign rather
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Royzevic(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Long epistle only later root for a drug baron age cheat religious bigot architect of terrorism plus a sickened stock fish..

Pseudo intellectual piece of shit

benuejosh:
Noise.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT PETER OBI.

1. Muslim - Muslim Ticket is not a religious war but a political calculation.

2. Peter Obi will not be different from what Samuel Ortom is or has been in Benue State. We drummed support for Ortom in 2015 because he was an industrialist, employer of labour, e.t.c. and because of those antecedence, we whole heartedly supported and voted him. When he came to power, the real weakness showed up and we are all regretting in Benue till date. No single project has been commissioned, pensioners are being owed two years pension, all we hear is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs. Even Zulum who is in the heat of insecurity has performed excellently well. Obi won't be different from Ortom. It is what i have experienced.

3. Cutting cost doesn't mean good governance.

4. Nobody has been able to show me pictorial evidence of how Obi transformed Anambra and so they can't convince me to vote for who I don't know but it is evident in Lagos. It is not by going to Egypt when elections are near. He should have started long ago. We are not gullible, Obi may be deceptive.

5. Like Lanre said on Nairaland, "Our President cannot be made in Aba." We know very well say Aba made no be am, e no the last.

6. When real electioneering campaign starts, Obi's supporters will understand who owns the media in Nigeria.

7. It is evident, clear to the blind and laudable to the deaf that Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu. If say e easy to do am, Anambra for done pass Lagos.

8. #BAT23.
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by tony1way: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC and PDP are the parties in contest. Obi cant dwarf even Kwankwaso........STRUCTURE is KEY to winning
Re: Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In by Elibaba1: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:

Mtchewwwwwwwww!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / Wike Smiles As He Walks With Tinubu After Tinubu's Visit To His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.