Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Jobhulu: Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobhulu: Vacancy!!! (376 Views)

Jobhulu: Sterling Bank Management Development Program 2022 / Jobhulu: Vacancy (Psychologist Needed) / Jobhulu: Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobhulu: Vacancy!!! by Avirose: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
A private firm is seeking a high-performing Sales Manager to assist them in meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth goals while keeping the company competitive and innovative.

JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER

RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the sales team successfully to achieve growth and sales targets.
• Create and implement a strategic business plan to increase the company's customer base and maintain its strong presence.
• Establish and maintain strong, long-term customer relationships by collaborating with them and understanding their needs.
• Present to the management team sales, revenue, and expense reports, as well as realistic forecasts.
• Recognize emerging markets and market shifts while staying up to date on new products and competition.

REQUIREMENTS:
• B.Sc. or relevant degree in business administration or a related field;
• Experience with sales of digital products.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, meeting or exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
• Proven ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization in a credible and effective manner.
• Demonstrated ability to drive the sales process from start to finish.
• Strong business acumen and industry knowledge.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
abdulsulaiman296@zohomail.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.

Re: Jobhulu: Vacancy!!! by Snapdragon009(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT VACANCY: Executive Assistant To MD / Facility Manager / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.