Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants (19055 Views)

Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Onewazobia(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Tinubu mandate I stand gidibgam����������

So unfortunate
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Temptee101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
The last time I watched him appear in court, he was just laughing. He knew he has bought his way over and nothing would come out of the so called trial and will be granted bail soon.

This country is just cursed.

A man that those billions that would last for generations set free just like that.

His trial is just a mere jamboree, the more you look the less you know and see.

Everyday presents fresh reason to hate this country.

Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Bayyajidda(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trustedapparel:

Who is this one? Who ask you?
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
And a Yahoo boy whose loot isn't even up to 0.8% of what this criminal has missapropriated is serving a 12 years Jail term without an option of bail..

PETER oBI said it while on a flight with him o!!!

It a well.

Peoples upporting TINUBU still can't confidently give reasons why he is their option. May God in his infinite mercy and Grace never zombilize us to any politician.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Chyma231(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
If na yahoo boy , una no go grant m bail !!!! Ndi ara
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
odaniel1:

Dumb-ass question, isn't he still in Jail?

Has he been sentenced?
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
onuman:

Idris has paid for his bail, and possible escape, with a fraction of the billions of Naira he looted from Buhari government.

He didn't loot from buhari govt. He looted from Nigeria and her people
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Germi9:
So a sitting judge actually granted this man bail chaii

Of course. Are you surprised? Just y'day or so, The chief judge of akwa ibom sent a lawyer to jail for defending someone who had issues with the governor
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Germi9: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Of course. Are you surprised? Just y'day or so, The chief judge of akwa ibom sent a lawyer to jail for defending someone who had issues with the governor
I saw that too, what a shame, even the judiciary is messed up
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Poleski: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kiss this case goodbye.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by kabasa24: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
AND THAT SAME COURT COULD NOT GRANT BAIL TO NNAMDI KANU AND ABBA KYARI... NIGERIANS ARE THE PROPLEMS OF NIGERIANS.,..,..,.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Shevchenkko: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Mods rule 1 broken. Do the needful
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Tundex911: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2022
I'm here to fight corruption but if na his fellow hausa or fulani counterpart na to bail them despite billions be embezzle...

Fuvk administration
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by UgoCUgo1000: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2022
End of discussion....lol ���.

Zoo Republic
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by chrisblack1234: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Shame on this people..someone once told me that the problem we have in Nigeria is the people behind the law..I thought it was a lie..now I see clearly.. 80 billion naira was bailed...someone who stole common phone was sentenced to 6 months imprisonment.. Wat a country.. Shame..Nigeria is just a joker..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Guber Election Is A Do-or-die Affair, Says Obaseki / Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence / Tinubu: Presidency Requires Smartness, Not Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.