Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) (52256 Views)

Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm / Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Sunnyski: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
You weren't contented with the lips God gave you now you got yourself a pig lips.
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by izubext007: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
All nal sexy lips.
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Farid24224(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
simple250:
You bought penis enlargement cream not pink lips cream grin grin
Ahhhhh na true ooooo..See idea grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Brian47(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lafmo grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Alexgman1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
I WISH I COULD SLAP THE HELL OUT OF HIM. ALL THIS TO IMPRESS "EVE".
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by phill63(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
What happen to the way God made you??
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by GloriousGbola: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
wtf is pink lips balm?

are these kids really so stupid that they think they can change their features cheaply?

and where is nafdac in all of this?

tomorrow this silly boy will be down with kidney failure and his family will be shouting spiritual attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Antoeni(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very Good ,Cancer of the Lips Loading.......
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Nanibowi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
He don collect wotowoto
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by MatrixCircle: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
BAT lips grin
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by NofiuFade(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Many dudes with those fake pink lips don't know how disgusting they look like, Rubbish.

Some will even pink both up and down where as the real natural pink lip is always at the bottom down of the lip

Disgusting fellow dem.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by adolfHitler1934: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Man?
Boy instead.

Men think, Boys react.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by LocalMan2(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
My pain now is the innocent goat that was used for the experiment.

phemmyfour:
inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by deavicky(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
That is the process. After the swollen his lip will become pink. Umorufoko

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by favour32(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na id of some yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Konjiboii: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
I for like see the goat lips
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mouth go good for Mouth Gig if na woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Tonitoniton(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
U dey learn

U never see any thing yet

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by KINGSATANREBORN: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine those lips on KingAzubuike's balls.
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by NACE13: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin cheesy
Wahala for people wey no get natural pink lips o. This is so damn funny yo!
Someone up there said he accidentally bought P*NIS enlargement cream. Lmao grin

But for real though, I don't get why most guys go to any length to get pink lips, just to impress the opposite gender. Most foreign guys use it but they use the original ones from reputable cosmetic coys, not the ones they sell under bridge at Ikeja. I see how most guys abuse it to the extent I saw one who looks like Joker (Bateman's arch enemy) . It went as far as to both corners of his lips. Very irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by investigator007: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wetin be this one now, pesin go just use him hand bring wahala for himself..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Henix(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
But what exactly was he using pink lips for? So boys now compete with girls in using makeup? Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Epurogonogono(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
See lips like somebody's labia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by abobote: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Stupid Gaybriel
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Zonefree(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pink lips is first sign of a useless boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by chelsea1116(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
E sweet me well. Mumu. Go buy purple balm

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by victorjoe(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very funny something. Abeg show us the goat lips...
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Starcy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Typing.........
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by asahnwaKC: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
My mouth is heavy... I cunt eat I cunt talk grin....big lips wey ladies de find by injecting fillers.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Trilz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin
Buy one get the other free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.