Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. (2939 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by PremiumTech: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael M.

Pastor E. A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, has come under fire from controversial media personality Daddy Freeze for his failed prophecy as the dollar increased to N710.

Nigerians were devastated and incensed by the change from 600+ to N710 in dollars.

As many celebrities voiced their displeasure over the worrisome rise in the dollar rate on social media, Daddy Freeze did the same—but in a different way.

The cleric had previously predicted that the Naira will soar once more in a tweet that the former Cool FM OAP liked.

Pastor Adeboye declared on the microblogging site that the Naira will increase once more on February 1st, 2016.

"Either the IMF likes it or not, I decree the Naira will rise again," he wrote in a tweet.

Daddy Freeze remarked mockingly that his order had not yet come to pass.

Daddy Freeze remarked sarcastically that Naira Marley's comeback would depend on the release of a new track.

"Naira Marley will undoubtedly succeed once more...

He only requires a new single.
It's not the first time Daddy Freeze has made fun of a religious leader.

Back in the past, Daddy Freeze made fun of Citadel Global Community Church (CGCC) Senior Pastor Tunde Bakare for failing to win any votes at the APC convention.

The pastor who ran for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket was declared the loser since he received no votes.

On Wednesday, June 8th, after the delegates had cast their votes, the results of the balloting were sorted and his defeat was declared.

Making fun of him, Daddy Freeze questioned why a pastor would spend $100,000,000 to purchase a presidential form yet still be unable to receive a vote.

He questioned whether our primary issue wasn't authentic religion.

"A pastor spends $100 million on forms yet is unable to vote, and you people claim that religion is the problem?"

Source: The Bureau

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by SmellyNyash: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Dubaku543: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Adebaye or whatever the idiot's name is, is a compound fool!!!
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by DOTian: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
I have a feeling that some of these "men of god" are fake creations of the ruling elites and that they're being used to keep the poor and frustrated populace in check with all these preachings about "rewards in heaven"... They stay in their well lit pulpits to "decree" this and that, that will never come to pass. I wouldn't even be surprised if some new generation christian pastors were creations of Muslim politicians. It may sound outlandish now but do you know that Orji Kalu and Obaigbena are all CIA moles in Nigerias politics? Even Tinupoo! They all have huge media outlets to control your minds! Operation mind fukc! Imagine what one Suleiman does with your tithes...

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael M.

Pastor E. A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, has come under fire from controversial media personality Daddy Freeze for his failed prophecy as the dollar increased to N710.

Nigerians were devastated and incensed by the change from 600+ to N710 in dollars.

As many celebrities voiced their displeasure over the worrisome rise in the dollar rate on social media, Daddy Freeze did the same—but in a different way.

The cleric had previously predicted that the Naira will soar once more in a tweet that the former Cool FM OAP liked.

It's not the first time Daddy Freeze has made fun of a religious leader.

Back in the past, Daddy Freeze made fun of Citadel Global Community Church (CGCC) Senior Pastor Tunde Bakare for failing to win any votes at the APC convention.

The pastor who ran for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket was declared the loser since he received no votes.

On Wednesday, June 8th, after the delegates had cast their votes, the results of the balloting were sorted and his defeat was declared.

Making fun of him, Daddy Freeze questioned why a pastor would spend $100,000,000 to purchase a presidential form yet still be unable to receive a vote.

He questioned whether our primary issue wasn't authentic religion.

"A pastor spends $100 million on forms yet is unable to vote, and you people claim that religion is the problem?"

Source: The Bureau

Though it tarry, it will surely come to pass... Prophecy comes with timing. So I will advise you look for something else except you don't understand scripture.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by LordMangekyo(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu sold to his demented kinsmen that voting for bubu would automatically improve their lives. 24/7 electricity, free school fees, world class roads that are well structured, 1 naira = 1 dollar, the colossal and swift defeat boko haram and other terrorists, 5k daily pay for every unemployed youth, 20million jobs to be created.... Just to mention a few lies. Monkeys like this so called daddy, no see Tinubu mock or call out to explain why ANY, NOT EVEN ONE, of the promises he sold to his demented followers hasn't been fulfilled.

Like onigawara said, woe to anyone who votes for Tinubu and APC in 2023. An animal, a pig, wouldn't vote Tinubu after seeing his unshameful lies, and uselessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by BATified2023: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Tinubu sold to his demented kinsmen that voting for bubu would automatically improve their lives. 24/7 electricity, free school fees, world class roads that are well structured, 1 naira = 1 dollar, the colossal and swift defeat boko haram and other terrorists, 5k daily pay for every unemployed youth, 20million jobs to be created.... Just to mention a few lies. Monkeys like this so called daddy, no see Tinubu mock or call out to explain why ANY, NOT EVEN ONE, of the promises he sold to his demented followers hasn't been fulfilled.

Like onigawara said, woe to anyone who votes for Tinubu and APC in 2023. An animal, a pig, wouldn't vote Tinubu after seeing his unshameful lies, and uselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by WhisperedNoise: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dubaku543:

An 80 year old man? Are you joking?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dubaku543:
I am a compound fool!!!

I admire your honesty. Keep it up.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=115158563][/quote]

Cassava people don reach here with their 3rd place attitude.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Dubaku543: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Reinaldo:

I admire your honesty. Keep it up.
Lol
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Rexymania(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
This guy still never stop dey insult Daddy GO
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by LikeAking: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rexymania:

Abeg free de guy. We too dey kip quiet for Naija.... A reason every wia is so bleeped. Make I'm talk.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by yemmight(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dubaku543:

You are an animal. Eranko jaku jaku.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by Authoreety: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dubaku543:
Daddy freeze and me are idi.ots !!!

You guys need to be thrown in a dungeon
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by x2x2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
The acclaimed father of this orange goat should go and do a DNA cos no bonafied Yoruba child born of a Yoruba man insults people's fathers who are even older than his parents
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Abeg free de guy. We too dey kip quiet for Naija.... A reason every wia is so bleeped. Make I'm talk.

Go and screenshot any comment where he ever critized Buhari and his government concerning the promises made before voting.
Was Adeboye elected into any government office? What happened to the prophecy God sent Jonah with and even punished him for refusal to deliver it? Nigerians are causing all these hardships by themselves and we all know This.
This same idiot Freezer is alleged to be promoting a Ponzi where he is making money via affilates while people lose their hard earn money. People have lost School fees and business capital there, thereby making them jobless. Did he ever call out himself and the Ponzi people for making people depressed due to the losses?
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by DOTian: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
The acclaimed father of this orange goat should go and do a DNA cos no bonafied Yoruba child born of a Yoruba man insults people's fathers who are even older than his parents
Na so
Una insult Jonathan tire here.. That one no old pass most of una?
Una don insult eastern leaders tire..
Anyone wey no support Tinupoo, una dey insult am like say tomorrow no go show face..
All these talk about respecting elders na drama..
Na una dey insult pass ...
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

An 80 year old man? Are you joking?
That's why their lives are miserable and they die untimely death cos they disobey the 5th commandment.
You can never hear them Curse their miserable fathers who were busy insulting people when their mates were working for money.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
DOTian:

Na so
Una insult Jonathan tire here.. That one no old pass most of una?
Una don insult eastern leaders tire..
Anyone wey no support Tinupoo, una dey insult am like say tomorrow no go show face..
All these talk about respecting elders na drama..
Na una dey insult pass ...
Being a dotian is unfortunate, being an Obidient dotian is a calamity. Even the Pandora Obidient himself has acknowledged it that it is his Online noisemakers that are insulting people.
Is Adeboye elected into any government office? Has he ever called out Buhari but always attacking Oshibanjo? Only Obidiotsss see slapping of adults in public places as part of their Government's achievements.
Even a daft fool knows that the people who lose were the ones that refused to bribe.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by WhisperedNoise: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

That's why their lives are miserable and they die untimely death cos they disobey the 5th commandment.
You can never hear them Curse their miserable fathers who were busy insulting people Chebe their mates were working for money.

E be like say something no too dey okay. I miss road.

Bye bye.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

E be like say something no too dey okay. I miss road.

Bye bye.
I am with you on your comment. They insult old people, that's why they don't live long, the ones that do, live miserably.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by pepperdemzombie: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rexymania:
What else can he be known for? He will go into oblivion.
Re: Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. by WhisperedNoise: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I am with you on your comment. They insult old people, that's why they don't live long, the ones that do, live miserably.
Oh, chief grin
Now I get.

Don't mind them o. Imagine insulting an 80y/o man. Na wa.

PS: I apologize for my earlier comment. I thought you were the guy I was talking to in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Broken Up Wit Kim?:-o / “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, Rocks New Hairdo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.