Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr (470 Views)

Abuja Under Threat — Senate / Emulate IBB, Treat Nigerians Equally, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Buhari Tells New Envoys To Treat Nigerians Abroad With Dignity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by Abel7777: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Prof. Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr the Converner "CountryFirst Movement", has called out the All progressive Congress led government (APC) over inability to secure the lives of Nigerians across the country.

Nwaokobia also called on all Nigerians to reject the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the forthcoming Presidential election schedule for February next year.

He stated this in a press statement while reacting to the killing of seven military officers by armed bandit last Sunday in Abuja.

Part of the statement reads " With Private and Public schools and institutions under lock and key. Tinubu and the APC have lost all bragging rights and have nothing on which to run".

"the security they boasted about is in shambles as Abuja the Federal Capital Territory is presently under siege and threat".

Recall that the bandits attacked the Kuje prison recently setting free about 600 inmates including jailed commanders of the terrorist group.

The APC led Federal government for fear of another attack had recently ordered the shutting down of boarding schools within the FCT.

Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by Xscape1993(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
We have rejected the evil party already ooo...
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by MadamVanessa(f): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

Who else remember this "BUHARI WILL TACKLES CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY WHILE OSINBAJO WILL TACKLE ECONOMY " I always laugh out my ass anytime I remember this delusional statement made by myopic idiots.

If you have any hand in enthronement of this disastrous government, may God punish you endlessly, may you die a very painful and shameful dead in the hands of bandits, may Vulture and maggot feast on your deadbody.
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Enough truth said and I hope Nigerians listen this time
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by Cheesegonecold: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
tey tey
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by Totilopussylick(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
We have rejected the evil party already ooo...

APC will be unexciting after the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by floss(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think Nigerians haven't suffered enough, because if they have, they won't be waiting for their rubber stamp thieves to be at the forefront of impeaching Buhari. The entire citizens would've been on Nationwide protest asking Buhari to step down.

But what are we seeing today, the same person that brought the current calamity back in 2015 have the audacity to campaign and continue from where Buhari will stop... No be juju be that?

Oh God, oh allah, .... please allow Tinubu to win so that this suffering will continue, I strongly believe that by the time he's done with Nigerians, they will receive sense.
Re: 2023: Abuja Under Siege And Treat, Nigerians Must Reject The APC - Nwaokobia Jnr by Lexodus42(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
The level of Insecurity here is high

(1) (Reply)

PDP Bot Moves To Reconcile Wike And Atiku / Open Letter To Wike - Ondo Central Senator, Ayo Akinyelure / Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.