Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". (318 Views)

How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Who Can Interprete This Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". by Prudoh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Looking good and be living a better life than you live in reality... This the third time someone is telling me this... My question now is, is it positive or negetive? They forst person was a man God..
Re: Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". by Lifeemetu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Prudoh:
Looking good and be living a better life than you live in reality... This the third time someone is telling me this... My question now is, is it positive or negetive? They forst person was a man God..

You aren't leaving to the standard heaven expect you to leave.
Let's say you are given 5 talent and you are making use of 3. To you, you are doing your best and people always praise you for being the best, while to God you still have more of you, you haven't discovered.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Prudoh:
All of them, including the mog, lied to you. undecided
Re: Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lifeemetu:
You aren't leaving to the standard heaven expect you to leave.
Let's say you are given 5 talent and you are making use of 3. To you, you are doing your best and people always praise you for being the best, while to God you still have more of you, you haven't discovered.
The only God wants to anyone who believes in Jesus Christ is continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. That is the only way to yield the fruits God expects using even those talents you have been previously been given - John 15 vs 7 - 11. So, telling me anything else is akin to lying to Him using God's name to do so. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wiseman Daniel The Carrier Of The Prophetic Mantle Perform Miracles In Botswana / The Fastest Growing Religion In Japan Is Islam / Man Reveals How Fake Prophecy Led To His Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.