Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) (2835 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Oilwell(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Very soon you will all wake up. We will never vote a liar, a scam, to be our president. You will lose. No Hausa or Fulani will vote you.

Bro I can feel you. Sorry oh no vex

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is good. We are coming up.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by popez: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m an obi supporter but realistically, he can’t win kaduna state. All that is needed is for him to secure the 25% requirement. Dazzol

Why can't he win Kaduna?
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by CrownOfClay724: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Not upto a local government meeting in my state. Mtcheeew

Are you inside a room?
If yes, move left a bit.
Near that wall and smash your head there.

Kee yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by eburuu: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
No matter what housa person do to impress Igbo they will never be impressed,

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by ezegold4we: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the present dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Greatkenny2: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Very soon you will all wake up. We will never vote a liar, a scam, to be our president. You will lose. No Hausa or Fulani will vote you.
Who is we? Yoruba moslems? Nigga please
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Polchiz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Hausa Fulani could not make Buhari president from 2003 to 2014 before South helped him.

I lived in the North and some Hausa Fulani are already campaigning for Obi.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Polchiz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m an obi supporter but realistically, he can’t win kaduna state. All that is needed is for him to secure the 25% requirement. Dazzol

You know nothing.

Check 2019 result.

Obi will get at least 45%.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Polchiz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Not upto a local government meeting in my state. Mtcheeew
This is a Town Hall meeting and not a rally.

Only representatives from some wards attended.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Polchiz:

This is a Town Hall meeting and not a rally.

Only representatives from some wards attended.

So what have you said differently from what I said?

Don't worry by the time campaigns begin fully you'll understand better.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Are you inside a room?
If yes, move left a bit.

Kee yourself.

Lol....I can feel the severe pains in your tone. Your weeping has not even started yet. Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Vistra40: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
popez:

Why can't he win Kaduna?

Because majority of the voters won’t leave their own to vote for him. Except few who don’t care about ethnicity.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by popez: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vistra40:

Because majority of the voters won’t leave their own to vote for him. Except few who don’t care about ethnicity.

You realize Peter Obi's running mate is their son, and also from a prominent family in Kaduna?
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Vistra40: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Polchiz:

You know nothing.

Check 2019 result.

Obi will get at least 45%.

Dear sir, the result you are referring me to ended that way because two northerners contested that election. If you give obi 45% there, then how many would atiku and tinubu get. Yes, we want Peter obi to win but that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t be realistic as well.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Vistra40: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
popez:

You realize Peter Obi's running mate is their son, and also from a prominent family in Kaduna?

Yes I know. But you can’t rule out the factors that would play out. First, they will vote along tribal lines and it’s surely atiku that would benefit from it because Datti is not as popular as him. Secondly, Kaduna is controlled by an APC government so incumbency factor would play out. Thirdly, the perception they have about obi as an IPOB sponsor.

The best that Datti can do is deliver at least 25% with most of LP votes coming from southern kaduna that is a friendly terrain, then votes from the few sensible Muslims and then from the igbos that reside there. If Datti can at least win his ward, that would do as well.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by popez: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vistra40:

Yes I know. But you can’t rule out the factors that would play out. First, they will vote along tribal lines and it’s surely atiku that would benefit from it because Datti is not as popular as him. Secondly, Kaduna is controlled by an APC government so incumbency factor would play out. Thirdly, the perception they have about obi as an IPOB sponsor.

The best that Datti can do is deliver at least 25% with most of LP votes coming from southern kaduna that is a friendly terrain, then votes from the few sensible Muslims and then from the igbos that reside there. If Datti can at least win his ward, that would do as well.

Most Northerners know that Peter Obi has nothing to do with IPOB. Datti's elder bro will also play a huge role in educating them on the need to vote a competent candidate because they have been the highest victims of APC's ineptitude. Atiku isn't that loved in the north, so Northern votes can swing to any candidate.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
More of village campaign is needed more.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by colonelwealth(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
post=115161222:
Kaduna is totally and completely Obedients.

An ongoing town hall meeting with National Executives in Kaduna State.

Labour Party ✊✊✊

Lalasticlala

Amazing
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by IamAtikulate: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zionmdde:

Elo swag from delta state

Meanwhile tinubu urchins should not disturb us with their tears we are watching BBN
It's official then.

I am supporting Elo Swag for the mullah
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Polchiz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vistra40:

Dear sir, the result you are referring me to ended that way because two northerners contested that election. If you give obi 45% there, then how many would atiku and tinubu get. Yes, we want Peter obi to win but that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t be realistic as well.

Atiku is not in the equation.

Peter Obi running mate is from Kaduna.

El Rufai will fight for Tinubu.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Blake755: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
I taught the said we have no structure obidient all the way everybody don get sense by force angry angry
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by maybet081: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Are you inside a room?
If yes, move left a bit.

Kee yourself.
why now op.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lalasticlala??
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by obyrich(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Lol. The train has left you. grin
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by obyrich(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nobody is claiming PO supporters are on twitter again?
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Eniitankorede: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Polchiz:

Hausa Fulani could not make Buhari president from 2003 to 2014 before South helped him.

I lived in the North and some Hausa Fulani are already campaigning for Obi.

Igbos never voted Buhari at anytime. It’s southwest that helped him. And we will do it once again with or without igbos. They are inconsequential.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by willyo(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Please who is that Obi-dient BBN housemate. I need to start supporting him or her.
Thanks

Eloswags
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by willyo(m): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2022
post=115161640:

Yet to identify the house mate

Eloswags
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by willyo(m): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Liebermantic:

Who is the person wearing the shirt?

Eloswags
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) by Polchiz(m): 4:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Igbos never voted Buhari at anytime. It’s southwest that helped him. And we will do it once again with or without igbos. They are inconsequential.

Well done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign / Oshomole Asking Tinubu To Put His Hands Down During National Anthem / Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.