Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn (806 Views)

PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Newton2024: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As General Overseer On Purported List Threatens N500bn Lawsuit

The General Overseer of the Rivers State-based Unbeatable God Ministries, Bishop Shedrack Ediruke, has threatened the ruling party, All Progressives Congress, APC, with a N500 billion character assassination lawsuit.

The clergyman is accusing the party of including his name in a purported list of church leaders and bishops who attended the unveiling of former Borno state governor, Kashim Shettima as the party’s vice presidential candidate.

Speaking over the weekend, the Bishop explained that he was not in Abuja on the day of the said event and including his name on the list was a mischievous attempt to soil his character.

He explained further that his phone number which was added to the list is on all his social media account hence the reason it was gotten easily.

He said: “This is to inform the general public and indeed all Nigerians that I was not in Abuja to attend Senator Shettima’s unveiling, either in the body or the spirit. Nigerians and indeed the whole world should disregard the information that I attended that gathering. I didn’t attend any APC vice presidential candidate unveiling in Abuja.

“Now concerning my phone number which they put alongside my name in that devilish list on the internet, I want the world to know that the number appears on all my social media handles, and mischief makers could copy it and do whatever they like with it.

"I am not an APC or PDP member. In short, I don’t belong to any political party. The inclusion of my name in that list is mischievous and satanic. May the blood of innocent Nigerians that are being killed every day in this country haunt those who included me as being a party to their evil plan.

“In fact, APC should be ready to meet me in court. As I shall file N500 billion lawsuits against them for damaging my hard-earned reputation and image, and for using my phone numbers for deceit without my permission whatsoever.”

https://www./2022/07/25/fake-bishops-tinubu-apc-under-fire-as-general-overseer-on-purported-list-threatens-n500bn-lawsuit/?amp

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by kotubi: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please let this election come and go
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Mokason288(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
THE desperation from APC is too much...May GOD FORBID BAT TING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Newton2024: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC: One day, many errors. It's like the spirit of error is upon them. Emi asise ti ba le Ogbeni Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by MadeInTokyo: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu ti lule

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by donaldking100: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
A.P.C & Scam be like 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Malory: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is a con man.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Ubian(f): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Coolsperm: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu and APC are shameless

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Homeboiy: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Felimax(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Match your words with actions sir.
APC must leave this country.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Vickym1(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu will give them to open their churches to shows that they're truly Bishops because the man is too desperate to be a Nigerian president buh he shouldn't be worried cos Nigerian youths will send u back to retirement since u dnt want to retire on ur own undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by apache22b: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Newton2024: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Betanaija42moro: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, APC is too desperate
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
They are rehashing their old format of bigotry.
After the election is won by APC like 2015 & 2019, they will go back to their shells and come out again in 2030 to support PDP
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by clarocuzioo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
okooo
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Chiboy419: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Apc na scam
Tinubu na scam
I dey even fear pesin wey no dey fear apc
Re: ‘Fake Bishops’: Tinubu, APC Under Fire As G.O On Purported List Threatens N500bn by Peacecore: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Small yansh wan follow shake shocked shocked shocked
Abeg who don hear the name of that church before wink wink
If dem say make sickness come out, catarrh go follow come out shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters / WATCH & LISTEN: The Peak Of Governor Elrufai's Bigotry. / Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.