Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo (74409 Views)

Owo Attack: Brave Policeman Alledgely Brings Down One Of The Gunmen (video) / Owo Catholic Church Attack: Police Man Disabled One Of The Gunmen (Video) / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by indigenous234(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
He chose the name that best describes him. Both in appearance and character.. BAT is a blood sucker.

MatrixCircle:

Why will a human being agree to have the name Bat and not Lion grin grin Eagle, tiger . Why Bat.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Onogiede(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Like how mr Man?
Why are the unknown gun men or women not in Edo or Delta or Kogi state that are closer to east
those state you just name dey crass ooh especially Edo, if them strike hmm men go just WAP both innocent an criminal Fulani out southern part without looking back,.anything Edo involves on eee dey get as ee be oo
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Ppp1p: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Really
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by okoroemeka(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:
If e happen for southeast, we shout IPOB.

Now e Don dey happen for southwest, who we suspect?
unknown gunmen Yoruba branch office (UGYBO)

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Arysexy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
The same idiot was asking GEJ to resign over insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Uncletony(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
YORUBA MUSLIM will still shout IPOB

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Pathfinder2090: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:

Don’t mind the fools..Las las every body go chop breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Smokedetector: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wetin dey happen! E reach ask oh. Because all these insecurity news don dey fear person
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by InvertedHammer: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:

/

Jagaban and his army of urchins of course.

/

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by seunny4lif(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Onogiede:
those state you just name dey crass ooh especially Edo, if them strike hmm men go just WAP both innocent an criminal Fulani out southern part without looking back,.anything Edo involves on eee dey get as ee be oo
But the way they have attacked Ondo state is not going on in Edo state
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by fman(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Devineee:
If I don't get help I'm going to die please help me with anything you can.
I need food and medicine please
Call ur mum or dad.
They are your family.
They are in the best position to help you out. Don't wait on strangers. As they may not understand your plight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by goshen26: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Temple School is for the child you love

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by TotalRunter: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
jamace:

You are wrong @highlighted. Obj and Gen TY Danjuma were the first to raise public awareness on the evil agenda of the fulanis in Nigeria.

LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. F[b]ormer Vice President Abubukar Atiku
[/b]
5. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

6. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

7. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

8. Arewa Consultative Forum

9. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

10. Ex- Governor Nyako

11. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

12. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

13. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathiser in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.

Ser that time Igboho was been chased all over by DSS, it was a shame that top Yoruba elite like Obj who actually saw the issue for what it truly was didn't rise up in loud protest, if it were Danjuma that was a former head of state he'd take Igboho under his roof and dare the fulani DSS to come get him while leaving the actual murderers igboho was protesting at large. That is my point

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by wonderr(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:

Ipob miscreants
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Chiboy419: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
PureFace1:

Na still IPOB

Why is it that it is Ondo that is closest to the East experiencing this attacks?

No smoke without fire

Is this ment or malaria

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Chithauri(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
salbis:
Nigeria is almost gone, and someone is saying that he will continue where General Buhari have stopped.
ibo pig
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by PHOTSEE(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Not a single dead body in sight, a few burst tyres is what everyone is panicking over? undecided

Na your body you wan see before. Inspector odiyako.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by fitinwell: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by AceJam: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Boo haram sympathisers are in Aso Rock.
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by eeetuk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who are these people terrorizing Nigerians like this?
I am begging for the answer. That is because no arrest has been made so far to determine their identity. Every time I wake up, 50 or 100 people are reported killed and there has never been an answer as to who is doing it.

I want to admit, Nigeria has no government. Just yesterday, several towns and villages in Kaduna state were taken over by unknown government and several people were reported killed as well. According to several eyes witness accounts, the gunmen were on the ground killing people and no police showed up for two days. Another reported said, the gunmen returned to the same villages and killed more the next day. The report further said, thousands of residents were seeing fleeing into the bushes to escape been murdered.

One of the things I have noticed is no section of Nigerian population has called for military take over. None! Military takeover in Nigeria is the only solution now. When military was in power, not a single incident of this nature took place. What are Nigerians waiting for?

The current government of Nigeria is an ally to Boko haram—an Islamic terror ground based in Borno State. That is why no Nigerian should look up to Buhari government to bring an end to the violence crime crippling the country. So, let return Nigeria to military rule now. Can we?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by izubext007: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by kingthreat(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
PureFace1:
Ondo is closest to the East so no surprise

You are a perfect example of how tribalism can make one a cretin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
it should be made standard for all offices and certain locations to have external CCTV cameras.

This should be done as a government/private sector initiative for security.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Bobbiee: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't worry. We all know that Tilumpoo will save them. He is their savior after all. grin
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by tianshie(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Devineee:
If I don't get help I'm going to die please help me with anything you can.
I need food and medicine please

TrustCoinKing:
If you need help sorting your medical or rent issues. Mail me at trustcoinking at gmail com

Only emergencies
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by GardenOfGod(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by saintrow1: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
South West is boiling at the moment.

The ibos are behind it
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Talentempire: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
All Our leaders have their hands in soaked in blood of the innocent

Too many unrest souls crying for justice

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
South West is boiling at the moment.

You wish...
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by Ugoww01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Owo again?
Re: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Arysexy:
The same idiot was asking GEJ to resign over insecurity.

Very hypocritical somebody. It's his turn and no one dare tell him to resign.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya's Prettiest Female Gangster Shot Dead By Police / Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) / Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.