Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) (32284 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Campaigning from the pulpit. They are doing more damage to Nigeria more than they can imagine.

You ain't seen nothing yet grin grin make campaign start proper,na house to house evangelism we go do untop this matter.
We must find ways to make people understand why Apc must be crushed.
Nigerians should be left to choose between going back to pdp or move forward with Obidiati.
Apc should not be on the ballots again after the level of insecurity and suffering they brought upon this Country.
Campaign go sweet no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by juman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
It good for democracy.
Let them try.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
CARRY ME DEY GO,
PETER OBI,
CARRY ME DEY GO,
FOR BETTER NAIJA.

VOTE PETER OBI. We can have the Nigeria we desire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRFrezNFYg
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Ijoba85: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
All this doesn't save him, election battle ground gan gan is the koko

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

IT'S ALL ON RECORD HOW PETER OBI TREATED NON CATHOLICS WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND VERY MUCH IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY THE HOT RIVALRY BETWEEN CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS IS A VERY BITTER ONE. ALL THIS KIDNAPPING OF CATHOLICS CAN ONLY HAVE THE HANDS OF PROTESTANTS IN THEM AS A REVENGE FOR OPPRESSION BY CATHOLICS AND VICE VERSA. IF PETER OBI BECOMES PRESIDENT I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT CATHOLICS THAN I PITY MUSLIMS. HE ALREADY SHOWED HIS COLOUR WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR.

Blah blah blah

All priests should campaign for peter obi!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Peter obi church visiting paying off now he should start traditional leaders and then business group we will burial APC soon thanks to buhari messing up the country undecided

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Saao(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Campaigning from the pulpit. They are doing more damage to Nigeria more than they can imagine.
same way Muslims campaign from mosques all these years. Christians just woke up, I guess you weren't pained?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

What makes it a Christian vs Muslim thing?

It is simple. For rapid change and development, vote Peter Obi. Poverty, lousy governance does not know tribe or religion. We all need to buy the same petrol, food, and inventories from the same source. The dollar going up affects both Christians and Muslims.

Peter Obi has a plan to pull millions, of Christians and Muslims out of Poverty.

We all need Peter Obi now for a better Nigeria.

The problem is, Peter Obi supporters are making it a religious, and tribal thing.

I don;t support Obi...and on this site, I have been called a tribalist name for saying so..twice today.By obidients.

The truth is, I don't like all the main candidates. But the abuse by Obi supporters and the cursing is on another level. At the end, it may harm your man's campaign.

Of course, Tinubu supporters too are just as bad...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Softmirror: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Blah blah blah

All priests should campaign for peter obi!

Even when it is glaring that he is never going to win? Father Mbaka fa when will he start campaigning for Mr Stingy? ?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Newton2024: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This is Turning into a Christian vs Muslim

Which explains why Tinubu decided to pick a muslim candidate.
So as to make it Christain vs Muslim
Which means Vote will be decided on Religon.

Thats a recipe for disaster
ElSudani:
tamdun:
Deji adeyanju already warn u people but u are too dull to decode his message embarassed

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy
Nobody will condemn it now but PA Adeboye does the same or one imam In the north Wahala will start . That’s the beauty of democracy no offense we should preach tolerance more.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

Even when it is glaring that he is never going to win? Father Mbaka fa? ?

As long as Tinubu loses, it's Ok for me cool

I'm also a card carrying pdp member but an anti party for LP
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:

What do you think happens on Fridays during prayers at the Mosques?!! Lol! cool
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ezegold4we: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the present dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Badgers14: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
In as much as I am OBIdient, I don't like when clergy men dabble into partisan politics.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

The problem is, Peter Obi supporters are making it a religious, and tribal thing.

I don;t support Obi...and on this site, I have been called a tribalist name for saying so..twice today.By obidients.

The truth is, I don't like all the main candidates. But the abuse by Obi supporters and the cursing are on another level. In the end, it may harm your man's campaign.

Of course, Tinubu supporters too are just as bad...

You are not voting for Peter Obi's supporters. The country is burning and we need help fast.

If your house is on fire, and there is a firefighter that can quench the fire fast. Will you refuse him to put off the fire because his supporters are abusing you?

Let supporters by supporters.

You have a duty to elect someone with the capability to fix this country fast. Someone with a history of not wasting public funds.

We need Peter Obi now, more than ever.

Please, shun the insults and help us put Peter Obi in power. If nothing else, we need a massive agricultural boost in the North. Peter Obi will invest in people, instead of construction projects that will not have economic impact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Instead of them focus on how they can move country forward na priest then they carry up and down. Its well with Niger leaders shaa .

Waiting for Akitu own soon, maybe na IFA priest.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Badgers14:
In as much as I am OBIdient, I don't like when clergy men dabble into partisan politics.

There is a fire on the mountain. This is not the time to form clergymen. It has passed Politics. This is a life or death situation. Even Reverend Fathers know how bad things are and cannot allow things to get worse.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Omik111(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
God come and have your way in Nigeria
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Emekaonline: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Don't reply to evil with evil. No one is dying. Please.

It is okay. Just forgive the insensitive statement he made. Thank you.

Thank you my friend. I just dont like people wishing other's death just because you dont like him politically

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by PHOTSEE(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by jamislaw(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Same thing happens in mosque.
Muslims campaign in mosques as well.
It's even better to campaign in churches because Christians are not blood thirsty.Muslims campaign in the mosque,then kill people after leaving the mosque
if they are that blood thirsty as you claim you wouldn't be alive by now typing these giberish.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Durabest: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bigboy911:
Afonja Skull miners and smelly Yaruba moslem miscreants are d ones supporting Tilumbu,but sadly he won’t live to see the general election
You may go before him since is good not to see the election.May what you wished Tinubu happen to you and your family....
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by jamislaw(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Endorsed!
Everybody should campaign according to their faith and conscience.
I'm tired of Muslim rulership especially those from the north.They are dull and the few who are educated are still closet fanatics.
If we vote base on religion do you think Igbos and christian will ever rule this nation?
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Enesis: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Peter Obi is a big thief. He stole Anambra State money & invested them @ foreign land. Let's unite & support APGA for a better Nigeria. This man will Jain him in 2023

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bigboy911:
Afonja Skull miners and smelly Yaruba moslem miscreants are d ones supporting Tilumbu,but sadly he won’t live to see the general election
Another condemned flat head, prophet!!! Are you sure you will see to see next election?......flat headeddunce roaming the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
jamislaw:
If we vote base on religion do you think Igbos and christian will ever rule this nation?

Yes,they will rule,if we play same game Muslims are playing.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria's call Obey BC I'm an obedient Nigerian.

Nothing shows he is campaigning there. His Bishop can't sanction him BC he never broke the cannon law. He didn't campaign for any candidate.

But we OBIdient fans appreciate and decode his message

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Khaysee: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
After a man of God talk politics on pulpit and it candidate lose will u say God is I a liar

Buy all types of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.